What's new

Pregnant woman from Kupwara finds saviour in Indian Army

Is that what they teach you in the madrases?
and secondly our madrasas are far better than ur extremists hindu run media backed by RAW

Sure sure just like the 3 mil BDeshis raped and murdered in 71.

No I'm pretty sure like everyone else in the world that it was your terrorists.
yup hindu bhanias brainwashed by their media

and secondly our madrasas are far better than ur extremists hindu run media backed by RAW

But still the truth or else why the butthurt?

dumb **** school ko urdu me madrassa kehta hain

no they are not punjabi they are from azad kashmir and they are supported by the locals of occupied kashmir bro[/quote

Hahaha yeah thats why you see many hindus blowing themselves up in the name of god and killing other hindus lol...your the only dumb **** here bro.

LOL LET being supported by locals hahahaha

Its so cute to see some Pakistanis being so ignorant cause of their madrasas and trying to educate other people with their BS.haha

Hahaha yeah thats why you see many hindus blowing themselves up in the name of god and killing other hindus lol...your the only dumb **** here bro.

LOL LET being supported by locals hahahaha

Its so cute to see some Pakistanis being so ignorant cause of their madrasas and trying to educate other people with their BS.haha
i guess these are pakistani in indian occupied kashmir?? or locals?? or LET as said by ur yindoo media

no that is why we see extremists hindu bhanias burning home of innocent muslims of gujrat india and the mastermind of that bullshit aub PM bn na ja ra hai moodi

n
i guess these are pakistani in indian occupied kashmir?? or locals?? or LET as said by ur yindoo media

Nobody said they were LET, this kinda stuff happens in your Balochistan as well. If these guys like Pakistan so much they are free to leave, but the land belongs to us. If locals supported terrorists elements like LET, Hizbul Mujahideen etc then why are there no activities by them like before? What can Pakistan offer these Kashmiris if they join you guys? You guys have hell lots of problem presently Kashmir and Kashmiris will just get dragged into it. I agree some of them still wants to join Pakistan for the sole reason of being a muslim but there are more people who just want to make a living and India offers them good oppurtunities.

n

Nobody said they were LET, this kinda stuff happens in your Balochistan as well. If these guys like Pakistan so much they are free to leave, but the land belongs to us. If locals supported terrorists elements like LET, Hizbul Mujahideen etc then why are there no activities by them like before? What can Pakistan offer these Kashmiris if they join you guys? You guys have hell lots of problem presently Kashmir and Kashmiris will just get dragged into it. I agree some of them still wants to join Pakistan for the sole reason of being a muslim but there are more people who just want to make a living and India offers them good oppurtunities.
same is happening in Assam and in tamilnadu and in Punjab tell them to leave india because its a hindu extremists country why not follow the UN resolutin n kashmir and allow them to vote let them choose their own land

n

these things happen.....they arent a problem.........1000-2000 people shouting jihad for kashmir isnt going to affect millions of kashmiris living there.......the problem is these brain washed guys are being funded as well as trained by our neighbouring country to destabilize the place.....and that is a matter of concern

what abt the million of kashmiris killed by ur army ??

1.) Millions seriously? One or two cases can be there as innocent get caught in cross fire or sometime its mistaken identity. But its all done to save Kashmiris from Shaitan (evil). :angel:

2.) Forgiving terrorists is left to god, but fixing their appointment is Indian Army's responsibility. :enjoy:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom