What's new

Pregnant woman from Kupwara finds saviour in Indian Army

i think u r still sleeping boy take a pill as ur media is STILL saying everything is Ok in kASHMIR

Who says everything is ok??? :disagree:

Gilani is roaming free, yasin malik is roaming free, we are allowing foreign agents do whatever their master says.

We are allowing unislamic things like stone pelting.

In the name of freedom, free speech and liberty we are allowing anti India and anti Kashmiri, dogs to disturb Kashmir, defame national symbols and rant against India.

We have allowed them to derail the economy and peace of Kashmir. :angry:

And u think its all ok in Kashmir?? :eek: :astagh:

same is happening in Assam and in tamilnadu and in Punjab tell them to leave india because its a hindu extremists country why not follow the UN resolutin n kashmir and allow them to vote let them choose their own land

Tamilnadu and Punjab!!!! Fool. :angry:

wow u r labeling 11 year old kids and innocent females raped by ur army as our Pakistani backed militants great

our terrorist?? or kashmiri youth who are resisting against ur forces ??
there u go...nw those chuth!ya terrorists are kashmiri "youth" for you??
pls don't compare ur brainwashed things with guns in thr hands...to our kashmiris let alonr 'youth'..

WTF? :woot: According to most India-bashers, there's a goddamn genocide going on in Kashmir!!!! :butcher:

Now this is gonna be bad publicity for the Hurriyat and their masters as well as the propagandists!! :P

dumb **** school ko urdu me madrassa kehta hain

no they are not punjabi they are from azad kashmir and they are supported by the locals of occupied kashmir bro
oh thn wat r u blind fcuk...?
blind to realities in ur homeland whr talibans are killing innocent pakistanis...oh wait u r the one created them with ur master in first place...first liberate ur tribal heartlands!!!

this is what happens to threads related to kashmir.
but this escalated quickly.

Good job IA.
Usually some IA soldiers are too busy raping their own citizens but this time hats off.

Maybe they did that for PR purposes. Later on they will probably go to an occupied Kashmiri village to rape someone or kill them. Its all in a days work for the brutal Indian army.
:agree:

what terrorism yar ?? indian bhanias BS about terrorism like their daddy USA they are freedom fighters local kashmiris like in afghanistan local afghani are fighting the americans

Angrezi me bol le, ya fir urdu me bol le. Beech me latkake torture mat kar.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom