What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

haye maar dia...
pathano ne maar dia...
those bastards have killed those poor phustoons whom have given them shelter in food during soviet invasion and for so long ..............that is the reason we call them namak haram .

those bastards have killed those poor phustoons whom have given them shelter in food during soviet invasion and for so long ..............that is the reason we call them namak haram .

is there any strategy? NO
is there any action plan? NO
is there any diplomatic response? NO

tou jab kuch karna hi nahi why to make it an issue? These skirmishes are going to happen in near future too. Mark this post.

I think our armed Force's are doing the right thing. I mean Just because of a small conflict at the border you want us to start a full scale war right away? With out even knowing why Ana is doing this?Or who is behind all this? Who ever is behind all this wants us to attack Ana n start a full scale war. Also Ana isn't going anywhere they are our neighbors we can blast those b**** to hell anytime we want. Mind you most Afgans have lots of love for pakistan it's only those khurds up north who have sympathy for India. My 2cents
Nobody is stating war. Its complete lack of any statement or action they are worried. A state attacks you directly (not through proxy) and your statement is that "we are sorry" that's what the translation of pm statement is literally

I have had the same experience.

My Afghan taxi driver spent 20 minutes trying to tell me how ISI are the root of all Afghan problems.

Did not bad mouth US at all for invading and killing thousands of Afghans.

I gave the b**stard 1 star rating on Uber.

Same experience, they love to blame ISI. They don't hate India. One may get this impression online because they want eastern Pakistan to be taken over by India and western Pakistan by Afghanistan. So they call eastern Pakistan Indian which is supposed to be insult.

Mate when you create monsters it will eventually turn upon you. Have you forget CIA wars in Soveit Afghan. I agree though the chaps need to be taught a lesson but not necessarily by Afghan Talibs. These Afghan Talibs slaughter in mosques unarmed soldiers, students in American university kabul.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...y-base-north-afghanistan-170421134021613.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rs-killed-taliban-suicide-attackers-army-base
i know that very well , they are the worst kind of mercenaries ...........
but everything is fair in war , these bastards would never learn .
the nation of drug dealers and bacha bazi , is all behind destabilizing Baluchistan and fata ........ almost all of balouch rebels are given save heavens and funding from NDS , if you are one of those pakistanis who dont believe , then also go and read the interview of brahamdagh bugti in swiss info that amerullah salleh , former NDS cheif , who help him and his friends escape and then fund them them to fight pakistan .
The bastard karazai , who lived in pakistan , said he supports free balouchistan ..........
from the assassination of liaqat ali khan to this day , these afghanis have only hated us and destroyed us and nothing else ............they forget everything ..........the are the worst sort of namak harams .....
afghan taliban must be fully supported in their actions , besides they now control 50 percent of afghan territory , and they feel unsafe in pakistan due to drone stikes , they fell more secure in afghanistan and iran ........as long as they are in afghanistan and kill their bastard army , government officials , specially NDS , i fully support them .......even our intelligence agencies must target the leadership of NDS ............THEY MUST BE PUNISHED FOR TODAY AND ALL THE ATROCITIES THEY HAVE DONE AND THEY MUST BE PUNISHED HARD ..........

Dont worry guys . yeh sary jf-17 , missiles aor Atom Bomb sary apny logon par he use hongay...kia begairti ha 10, 12 khandan ujar gay, kaee log disable ho gay ..aor hum flag meeting kar rahy hain...fitty munh ..aor kia lanti govt ha ksi na bhe nhi kaha badla lain gay han marny walon ko 2 lakh day do .yeh marny ka inam ha unka...begairat leadership aor behis fouj

agla opration kon sa shuro hoga opration ghazab e jazab ?
:rofl:

People asking for escalation, what will that prove? Absolutely nothing. We already know what Pakistan is capable of. No need to get sucked in to pointless war with a downtrodden enemy, I mean look at Afghanistan. What can they possibly loss? 98% of them still live like it's 16th century.

They are so fucked that 2 villages that are divided between both countries but everyone in these 2 villages want to counted in Pakistan census and become Pakistani citizens. That didn't go well with some drug addicts on border and open fired at Pakistan civilians and census team.

is there any strategy? NO
is there any action plan? NO
is there any diplomatic response? NO

tou jab kuch karna hi nahi why to make it an issue? These skirmishes are going to happen in near future too. Mark this post.

That is the thing , if our civilian or miltary leadership is not ready to even give aggressive statements , never even do good diplomacy , and even if our military leadership cannot take revenge , then they dont have any right to rule us ......we need visible punishment ........we need revenge for those families of whom innocent people have died ........their only sin was that were doing census on our side ............sometime i really really feel bad about the way things are in our country , even to the point of losing hope ......[/QUOTE]

they are busy in impressing Beijing
the sad part is , they are not even good at that ....

People asking for escalation, what will that prove? Absolutely nothing. We already know what Pakistan is capable of. No need to get sucked in to pointless war with a downtrodden enemy, I mean look at Afghanistan. What can they possibly loss? 98% of them still live like it's 16th century.

They are so fucked that 2 villages that are divided between both countries but everyone in these 2 villages want to counted in Pakistan census and become Pakistani citizens. That didn't go well with some drug addicts on border and open fired at Pakistan civilians and census team.
Sir..what about those whose family members martyred, what if yours family member get killed , you will feel happy to see flag meeting ? self respect bhe koi cheez hoti ha yaar

Yeah that is the case , but are we so gutless a nation , that we have to even be cooheaded when fighting those living in 16th century ...........
why not there a reaction , why not our nation angry at the death of those innocent people ........ why not there any retaliation from us if we are so capable , why so much silence ......... respected nations dont behave like that ........

Same experience, they love to blame ISI. They don't hate India. One may get this impression online because they want eastern Pakistan to be taken over by India and western Pakistan by Afghanistan. So they call eastern Pakistan Indian which is supposed to be insult.
They are living in duranni empire in 2017 but I blame our own naïve people who dont recognise this animosity even after losing so many lives ..

Yeah that is the case , but are we so gutless a nation , that we have to even be cooheaded when fighting those living in 16th century ...........
why not there a reaction , why not our nation angry at the death of those innocent people ........ why not there any retaliation from us if we are so capable , why so much silence ......... respected nations dont behave like that ........

They really don't. They don't also negotiate with terrorists which the clueless Pakistani leadership were trying to do with TTP.

Sir..what about those whose family members martyred, what if yours family member get killed , you will feel happy to see flag meeting ?

It's not like Pakistan didn't respond, they did and then some more. But people asking for PAF to bomb the shit out of them? Bomb what? Did you know even MOAB didn't do anything? It barely destroyed some caves, I was watching BBC video reports and apparently it was just all hype. As I said there is nothing to bomb there. Use this to deport afghanis, fence border and then get on to economic development.

Back
Top Bottom