What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Lol, i mean, :omghaha:, seriously man no offence but i mean r u really serious:lol:, o bhai......, i really dont knw what to say to u......., some people just make u speechless....recently we have convinced russia n china to endorse the afghan as valid stake holders in afghanistan, even america now recognizes them as a poltical group n u say we dont consider them as proxies??, the afghan taliban were our trump card, that card saved us from cia/raw's gameplan, shit man, why am i explaining this stuff to u, u should know this or u shouldnt be here debating among adults...n kindly dont mock their name, they are our most ardent allies n valid freedom fighters, u seem to confuse them with ttp....

Bro they may be proxies, but don't think we need to be proud of them mate eh. They shot people in Afghan base praying in mosques. Shot people in American University Kabul. I am sure you read news.

what kind of pathetic country are we .............what sort of mechanism we have and how things work in our country .
No government official is ready to give any statement on the situation . A nation of drug dealers have attacked our census team and killed 9 people , the majority of the people from the FC and the census team are native phustoons and this bastard of a country afghanistan doesnt even remember that during soviet invasion 5th of afghanistan was given shelter by these natives , whom they fire ...........afghanistan is like a snake . dont wory about international pressure , kill them , as if they are not dying already ...............
Fully fund afghan taliban , publicly declare support to afghan taliban and urge them to do more attacks like they did on the army base and hospital ..................these scums should be punished . Apparently our army who pretends to be so high and mighty was unable to give a befitting reply to these bastards .
Are you government and army so pathetic that you have to ask afghanis so that census team can go to our own border area , do we need to take permission from these scums to fence our border , enough is enough , no relations no now that side of border , even if our own people who live on the border must be relocated and border must be sealed ..............kill these bastards , kill these bastards for several more decades even more ............have no sympathy . They are even worse then their indian masters ...

Just remember its not even militants firing on them. Its the Afghan army. The state is firing at your people in your own territory. This is akin to a declaration of war and any other country would have been on a war path by now. Not tweeting on Twitter like a 19 year old.

Bro they may be proxies, but don't think we need to be proud of them mate eh. They shot people in Afghan base praying in mosques. Shot people in American University Kabul. I am sure you read news.
O bhai wars are not fought by saints, niether is war a herioc buisiness like they show in movies, niether are the soldiers all bucked up heroes lol, n there are several groups operatimg in afghanistan like ttp n isis which raw n cia control, most of the attcks on civilians are by them, the taliban attack american n ana positions, if civlians die in the cross fire, hell, collateral damage....n they killed the same ana dogs in that base who are now attacking n killing our civlians in chaman...

what kind of pathetic country are we .............what sort of mechanism we have and how things work in our country .
No government official is ready to give any statement on the situation . A nation of drug dealers have attacked our census team and killed 9 people , the majority of the people from the FC and the census team are native phustoons and this bastard of a country afghanistan , doesnt even remember that 5th of afghanistan was given shelter by these natives whom they fire ...........afghanistan is like a snake . dont wory about international pressure , kill them , as if they are not dying already ...............
Fully fund afghan taliban , publicly declare support to afghan taliban and urge them to do more attacks like they did on the army base and hospital ..................they scums should be punished . Apparently our army who pretends to be so high and mighty was unable to give a befitting reply to these bastards .
Are you government and army so pathetic that you have to ask afghanis so that census team can go to our own border area , do we need to take permission from these scums to fence our border , enough is enough , no relations no now that side of border , even if our own people who live on the border must be relocated and border must be sealed ..............kill these bastards , kill these bastards for several more decades even more ............have no sympathy . They are even worse then their indian masters ...

Mate when you create monsters it will eventually turn upon you. Have you forget CIA wars in Soveit Afghan. I agree though the chaps need to be taught a lesson but not necessarily by Afghan Talibs. These Afghan Talibs slaughter in mosques unarmed soldiers, students in American university kabul.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...y-base-north-afghanistan-170421134021613.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rs-killed-taliban-suicide-attackers-army-base

I will lose my faith in army if I don't see any strong retaliation ..

Why we are spending so much money on army and weapons if we cannot defend our country and cannot stop this killing of our people

Afghan policy failed in 2005 when TTP began operating. I called it then and received multiple bans over the years here for my anti Afghan posts.

People have only realised when APC massacre happened. 150 children we lost that day. That is enough to declare war on a country.
The difficulty of that is that with a neighbor like India and hostile Americans in Afghanistan will such a war be sensible. A large part of fighting a war is the basis that we will be successful. But I do want a tougher stance towards Afghanistan.

Lol, i mean, :omghaha:, seriously man no offence but i mean r u really serious:lol:, o bhai......, i really dont knw what to say to u......., some people just make u speechless....recently we have convinced russia n china to endorse the afghan as valid stake holders in afghanistan, even america now recognizes them as a poltical group n u say we dont consider them as proxies??, the afghan taliban were our trump card, that card saved us from cia/raw's gameplan, shit man, why am i explaining this stuff to u, u should know this or u shouldnt be here debating among adults...n kindly dont mock their name, they are our most ardent allies n valid freedom fighters, u seem to confuse them with ttp....

Koi khuda da khof karo Malik ji. Kithun di gal kithay jorr diti. Tusi meri na mano, assi tuwahdi nahin manday.

I think our armed Force's are doing the right thing. I mean Just because of a small conflict at the border you want us to start a full scale war right away? With out even knowing why Ana is doing this?Or who is behind all this? Who ever is behind all this wants us to attack Ana n start a full scale war. Also Ana isn't going anywhere they are our neighbors we can blast those b**** to hell anytime we want. Mind you most Afgans have lots of love for pakistan it's only those khurds up north who have sympathy for India. My 2cents

Offtopic but most Muslim Punjabis who have studied history also hate them
I don't want to drag this topic toward another direction so better stick to afghan and its them who killed your people right now (not sikh general or army)

Yara:disagree:, constitutional power rests with pm to order armed forces to condcut serious opps against enemy on foriegn land, kindly dont question the paf's manhood, it makes MM Alam and Rashid Minhas and countless others spin in their graves, if paf "mans up" as u say n oblitrates the gay Ana in minutes without pm's approval, the civilian setup and the international community will start the randi rona of rogue army...

May have started with some bad choice of words about PAF. But don't think Noora can dictate PA. PA themselves want to avoid confrontation. Gen. Bilal met Afghan army leader a week back. Lets give PA sometime see if it comes up with anything. In meanwhile we'll have to satisfy ourselves with ISPR tweets, mate.

As far as int. media goes, that's normal from them to expect.

May have started with some bad choice of words about PAF. But don't think Noora can dictate PA. PA themselves want to avoid confrontation. Gen. Bilal met Afghan army leader a week back. Lets give PA sometime see if it comes up with anything. In meanwhile we'll have to satisfy ourselves with ISPR tweets, mate.

As far as int. media goes, that's normal from them to expect.
Yara, it doesnt happen like that, lets leave it...

Just remember its not even militants firing on them. Its the Afghan army. The state is firing at your people in your own territory. This is akin to a declaration of war and any other country would have been on a war path by now. Not tweeting on Twitter like a 19 year old.
Every respectable nation would give a befitting reply ........
just days ago when the jundullah attack iranian guards on the pak-iran border , they are so furious . They have give such strong statements against pakistan ..........its not out right war but still they have guts .
The Indian army , does this drama of beheading their own soldiers and how they use it as a propaganda against pakistan . Evey major international newspaper has written indian statement:" that they would give pakistan a befitting reply at the time of their choosing ".............
how pathetic are we , we cannot even make false aggressive statement , where is our prime minister and president , or even chief minister , where is our foreign minister .......even if civilians are not there , where is our army chief .........
of course countries should take matters further very rationally , but these institutions are not even ready to make statements and to declare the enemy in open ............shame of my leadership ......

Offtopic but most Muslim Punjabis who have studied history also hate them
Its not in our interest to hate sikhs right now, we must be the best of friends until......if u knw what i mean.,,

Back
Top Bottom