What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Yes after retaliation at Torkham from our side the guns from Afghanistan silenced.

They are not . In enmity towards Pakistan they may side with Indians but when it comes to their pride they consider all Indians as inferiors even the Muslim ones.
They brushed aside the incident when an Indian militery officer raped an Afghan lady in Kabul.

Abay yaar Imran tum to apna randi rona band kardo.

Jawab dia jaye ga. Aur bharpoor dia jaye ga. No need to whine. Just wait and watch.
Really, bc, this man pisses me off, bat men ain ke 2 takay ka dam nhn hota, a jaty hen sarcasim or jugten lagany, bloody liberal lobby, they wont mention that paf in reality cant really conduct airstrikes on foriegn soil without aproval of that bloody ghadar nawaz sharerf, but they wont bash them, bashing army is their way of jerking off...

Really, bc, this man pisses me off, bat men ain ke 2 takay ka dam nhn hota, a jaty hen sarcasim or jugten lagany, bloody liberal lobby, they wont mention that paf in reality cant really conduct airstrikes on foriegn soil without aproval of that bloody ghadar nawaz sharerf, but they wont bash them, bashing army is their way of jerking off...

Imran Khan who for 7 years was trying to convince everyone to negotiate with TTP bloody idiot. He knows nothing. His nonsense cost thousands of Pakistani lives. Bloody Afghan lover.

Then we have coward Nawaz Sharif who is a mute.

I wish Pakistan had proper leaders.

First RIP to the deceased and speedy recovery to the injured.

Second, I as an Iranian know how you guys should feel, because we also lost 9 border guards to terrorists coming from Pakistan border. Yes, the very same incident Pakistani members who are raging against Afghanistan now denied any responsibility for, and even went further, started accusing Iran for random things.

This is a double standard that should be considered here.
No one has accused IRAN for some RANDOM SHIT OUR border with Iran is open like a play ground from where Iranian side are involved in a lot of shit against Pakistan and i am talking from last 30+ years
SMUGGLING ,DRUG TRADE ,HELPING THE LOVELY INDIAN FRIENDS AGAINST US,Taking OUR SHIA PAKISTANI BROTHERS TO FIGHT THE DIRTY WAR IN IRAQ AND SYRIA ...
The UNGRATEFUL Afghans and Iranians are Snakes and will be Snakes UNDER the COVER OF ISLAM.
so dont come on this FORUM and try to act like an INNOCENT PARTY

Imran Khan who for 7 years was trying to convince everyone to negotiate with TTP bloody idiot. He knows nothing. His nonsense cost thousands of Pakistani lives. Bloody Afghan lover.

Then we have coward Nawaz Sharif who is a mute.

I wish Pakistan had proper leaders.
Exactly, army did exactly what these kids(now bashimg army for a mild reponse) want it to do in kargil, they went up to phuck india in kargil n look how that turned out, noora got cold feet n ran to Us, there was no civilian backing hence airforce refused to suport them, our army would've been declared rogue by this coward civilian setup, what can army do but respond with artillery n fc, conducting airstrikes or harsher actions like semi invasion is noora's domain, its nooras decision, if army does something on thier own this noora govt surely wont back them n start the randi rona of rogue army n these little kids here on pdf are bashing airforce, some are acussing them of bieng scared, they wont bash noora for not ordering airstrikes cause bashing army is thier hobby...

Looking at the past couple of weeks incidents, I gotta admit some real weird sh!t is going on. First we had The US using it's most powerful non nuclear bomb in Afghanistan, then we had our border guards killed, then some Indian soldiers were killed, and now this.

One important news to tell thou. Yesterday Nawaz and CAOS met in regards to Dawnleaks.

Here we are Pakistan conducting a census, trying to get an understanding of their population. Trying to evolve and become better.

And the other side we have hashish addict monkeys who get mother of all bombs dropped on their heads. Where is Pakistan's father of all bombs? How do we avenge our fallen. Carpet bomb and completely obliterate every ANA check post within 5 miles of the border.

Where is PM TV announcement? Why is he so silent bloody coward.
U must understand that we are in a process of toppling kabul govt, our proxy taliban already controls 50% of afghanistan, by directly attacking Ana kabul will use that to rally all of afghanistan behind their agenda, we are alienating the kabul regime, we need to keep the support of pashtoon afghans n we dont need to carpet homb them, we are already giving them two up their potholes(which they probably like:lol:) using afghan taliban, we a re playin a deep game,its the end that justifies the means...

Time to wipe them out , time for revenge for the pour souls lost f__k the afghans.

Back
Top Bottom