What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

U must understand that we are in a process of toppling kabul govt, our proxy taliban already controls 50% of afghanistan, by directly attacking Ana kabul will use that to rally all of afghanistan behind their agenda, we are alienating the kabul regime, we need to keep the support of pashtoon afghans n we dont need to carpet homb them, we are already giving them two up their potholes(which they probably like:lol:) using afghan taliban, we a re playin a deep game,its the end that justifies the means...

I must refer an edit here. Talibunnies are no longer considered proxies by Pakistan since 2010. Our establishment will try to please the Kabul government by whatever it takes.
They want someone in power in Kabul, who can be talked to and who won't be partners with India.

Time to wipe them out , time for revenge for the pour souls lost f__k the afghans.

No just a few tweets. Then statements saying "Peace in Afghanistan is important" "Afghans are dear to me" bla bla bla.

I smell weakness.

Whilst US just goes in, doesn't say anything and drops a MOAB on their f**king heads.

Our Pakistani are confuse and naïve as they don't realize their enemy so yes we will still have many who will keep licking the asses of afghans even when they openly killing your people . These shameless people have no self respect and dignity

cannot manage our own country and try to become thekdaar of Muslim umah and Muslim world

Not my experience here. Most Afghans I've met (taxi drivers mostly) ask me if I'm Indian and say bad things about Pakistan.
Well afghan are racist and arrogant and they hate Punjabi whether Muslim or non Muslims , Pakistani or Indians because of Ranjit singh and hari sighn nawala

Not my experience here. Most Afghans I've met (taxi drivers mostly) ask me if I'm Indian and say bad things about Pakistan.

I have had the same experience.

My Afghan taxi driver spent 20 minutes trying to tell me how ISI are the root of all Afghan problems.

Did not bad mouth US at all for invading and killing thousands of Afghans.

I gave the b**stard 1 star rating on Uber.

We have to come to terms with the fact that as long as that rump state exists, it will be hostile to Pakistan and its existence with all the durand line rubbish. I have not witnessed hatred of the time among Indians that I have witnessed among Afghans. They hate us and we need to recognize the fact that our Afghan policy has failed. If Latifullah wasn't enough Ehsanullah Ehsan should have been proof.

We have to come to terms with the fact that as long as that rump state exists, it will be hostile to Pakistan and its existence with all the durand line rubbish. I have not witnessed hatred of the time among Indians that I have witnessed among Afghans. They hate us and we need to recognize the fact that our Afghan policy has failed. If Latifullah wasn't enough Ehsanullah Ehsan should have been proof.

Afghan policy failed in 2005 when TTP began operating. I called it then and received multiple bans over the years here for my anti Afghan posts.

People have only realised when APC massacre happened. 150 children we lost that day. That is enough to declare war on a country.

Really, bc, this man pisses me off, bat men ain ke 2 takay ka dam nhn hota, a jaty hen sarcasim or jugten lagany, bloody liberal lobby, they wont mention that paf in reality cant really conduct airstrikes on foriegn soil without aproval of that bloody ghadar nawaz sharerf, but they wont bash them, bashing army is their way of jerking off...

I don't think Noora can do that. You just can't blame Motu gang for everything, bad as they may be.

PAF itself needs to man up. I may think they are trying to keep the momentum of Gen. Bilal Akbar when he met Afghan leadership a week ago. The word to look here is "strategic restraint" foolish as it may seem.

I must refer an edit here. Talibunnies are no longer considered proxies by Pakistan since 2010. Our establishment will try to please the Kabul government by whatever it takes.
They want someone in power in Kabul, who can be talked to and who won't be partners with India.
Lol, i mean, :omghaha:, seriously man no offence but i mean r u really serious:lol:, o bhai......, i really dont knw what to say to u......., some people just make u speechless....recently we have convinced russia n china to endorse the afghan as valid stake holders in afghanistan, even america now recognizes them as a poltical group n u say we dont consider them as proxies??, the afghan taliban were our trump card, that card saved us from cia/raw's gameplan, shit man, why am i explaining this stuff to u, u should know this or u shouldnt be here debating among adults...n kindly dont mock their name, they are our most ardent allies n valid freedom fighters, u seem to confuse them with ttp....

What Pakistan should do now is all the TTP and ISIS camps they have identified. Bomb them all tonight. I am talking B52 bomber heavy duty sorties, not your mortar fire.

I don't think Noora can do that. You just can't blame Motu gang for everything, bad as they may be.

PAF itself needs to man up. I may think they are trying to keep the momentum of Gen. Bilal Akbar when he met Afghan leader a week ago. The word to look here is "strategic restraint" foolish as it may seem.
Yara:disagree:, constitutional power rests with pm to order armed forces to condcut serious opps against enemy on foriegn land, kindly dont question the paf's manhood, it makes MM Alam and Rashid Minhas and countless others spin in their graves, if paf "mans up" as u say n oblitrates the gay Ana in minutes without pm's approval, the civilian setup and the international community will start the randi rona of rogue army...

what kind of pathetic country are we .............what sort of mechanism we have and how things work in our country .
No government official is ready to give any statement on the situation . A nation of drug dealers have attacked our census team and killed 9 people , the majority of the people from the FC and the census team are native phustoons and this bastard of a country afghanistan doesnt even remember that during soviet invasion 5th of afghanistan was given shelter by these natives , whom they fire ...........afghanistan is like a snake . dont wory about international pressure , kill them , as if they are not dying already ...............
Fully fund afghan taliban , publicly declare support to afghan taliban and urge them to do more attacks like they did on the army base and hospital ..................these scums should be punished . Apparently our army who pretends to be so high and mighty was unable to give a befitting reply to these bastards .
Is our government and army so pathetic that wehave to ask afghanis so that census team can go to our own border area , do we need to take permission from these scums to fence our border , enough is enough ........
No relations on that side of border excuse, even if our own people who live on the border must be relocated, then do it and border must be sealed..........who would come to do it , if not the army or government ..............
Kill these bastards , kill these bastards for several more decades even more ............have no sympathy . They are even worse then their indian masters ...

Bless you, my Brother!

Another of my dear friend and brother has also been very reassuring...

We are on the verge of breaking free from all the stagnation and neglect of last 70 years...and anything/anyone who tries to stop this is a disturbing factor.

Regardless, all their combined efforts and all their cowardly terrorism has failed and will fail.

Somehow, these cowards are only good at killing unarmed civilians. Shows the nature of the beast.

Important thing is not to fight the symptoms but eliminate the rootcause of the disease.

Despite the utter incompetence of your political class..nothing is going to dislodge the Revival of Indus Valley Civilisation.

All of you remain safe.

SPF
Much obliged Sir/friend/brother, Pakistan will go from strength to strength, our allies are with us and our people always manage to overcome the odds, God bless each and every one of them.Kudos bro

Back
Top Bottom