What's new

11 get life in prison for 2002 deadly Gujarat riots

Arabs talking about human rights violation? Isnt it a bit hypocritical?

Not only Arabs but Indian news at times has grown a conscience and has presented such articles.
Anyway, not this article states that muslims have been implicated in false cases framed against them.... you must also consider the fact that most terrorism cases have been perpetrated my muslims, apart from one which is still under investigation (i am taking a neutral stand here)..

This is a falsity. Who knows how many attacks Hindus have committed. The prosecution however is of muslims only usually.
If a society has been victims of repeated acts of terror commited by one group, obviously there will be higher scrutiny, what happened in US after 9/11?
I dont think there has been any injustice out of the blue for muslims, like suddenly hindus thought we need to make the life of muslims in india a living hell.

The laws such as POTA have constantly been used to arrest innocent muslims on false and trumped up charges of terror. This is a reality.

Muslims in india have overplayed the victim card, hell they r doing it world over. They need to come out of it and accept the realities of the world.
No one stopped apj abdul kalam from beinh what he wanted to be, no one stopped azom premji or the bollywood stars to be what they wanted to be. And no one prompted the terrorist idiots and dawood ibrahim to be what he wanted to be. These were their choices, and they r resposible for it, and u get either respected or demonised by society by ur own decisons.

The moment muslims ask for their rights they are told they are playing the victim card. The situation demands immediate action to remedy the concerns of muslims but these aren't being taken. It is a false claim that muslims are all criminals so they are in jails. I and many muslims of Lucknow think they are framed on false terror charges.

Not only Arabs but Indian news at times has grown a conscience and has presented such articles.

This is a falsity. Who knows how many attacks Hindus have committed. The prosecution however is of muslims only usually.

The laws such as POTA have constantly been used to arrest innocent muslims on false and trumped up charges of terror. This is a reality.

The moment muslims ask for their rights they are told they are playing the victim card. The situation demands immediate action to remedy the concerns of muslims but these aren't being taken. It is a false claim that muslims are all criminals so they are in jails. I and many muslims of Lucknow think they are framed on false terror charges.

U missed the point here. Most terrorist incidents in india and in the world are perpetrated by muslims. If u r saying no to that, i rly cant help u to get ur head out of the sand.

U talk abt rights of muslims after going to pakistan? Tell me if a avg pakistani has better human rights than an indian muslim?
You created pakistan for muslims to be the rulers or lets say safe from hindus. There more muslims killing muslims in pakistan than hindus killing muslims in india.
India muslims are only the few who have actually experience democracy.
Indian muslims are respected much more in the world, than lets say a pakistani muslim. Y? Because they know how to live peacefully with others, except a few who create trouble and bring bad name to others.

Now, as per ur logic, in india we just lock up muslims and let hindus do whatever they want. I guess u should try to see the world more clearly and get ur head out of propanganda fed to u by pakistani establishment.

U missed the point here. Most terrorist incidents in india and in the world are perpetrated by muslims. If u r saying no to that, i rly cant help u to get ur head out of the sand.

Muslims have made many mistakes and there are some who take part in violent extremism but there is clearly a bunch of muslims who are framed on false terror charges. This happens in Lucknow Hyderabad Kashmir, everywhere.The problem is there is always suspicion for a muslim.

U talk abt rights of muslims after going to pakistan? Tell me if a avg pakistani has better human rights than an indian muslim?

The situation is temporary. Pakistan lost 60,000 people since the start of the war. India lost 93000 in Kashmir since 89. However Pakistani losses in 2009+ have been higher than India. So the situation of any land does not remain the same forever
You created pakistan for muslims to be the rulers or lets say safe from hindus. There more muslims killing muslims in pakistan than hindus killing muslims in india.

That is as yet unproven. But I agree muslims have to reduce their fanaticism and think of secularism as the most beneficial system for Pakistan or any other muslim nation.

India muslims are only the few who have actually experience democracy.
Indian muslims are respected much more in the world, than lets say a pakistani muslim. Y? Because they know how to live peacefully with others, except a few who create trouble and bring bad name to others.

Their vote is nullified however. For example in the recent election muslims overwhelmingly voted for the Congress (30%+)... if only they had voted Congress would be in power. This shows the schism between hindus and muslims and the severe difference between them in everything including voting preferences.

Now, as per ur logic, in india we just lock up muslims and let hindus do whatever they want. I guess u should try to see the world more clearly and get ur head out of propanganda fed to u by pakistani establishment.
I haven't been raised in the current boundaries of Pakistan so how can I be vulnerable to propaganda. The real people vulnerable to propaganda are Indian muslims who have been told making of Pakistan was a mistake. Yet many as our relatives prove do not yet believe this propaganda and continue supporting Pakistan. Despite 60 years in Indian sphere of influence they could not be turned into loyal Indian citizens or believe that Pakistan is evil.

This happens in Lucknow Hyderabad Kashmir, everywhere.The problem is there is always suspicion for a muslim.
Suspicion is against the fundamentalist muslim, the one with the long beard and the traditional attire. And that is the same world over. The modern liberal ones hovewer cherish and rejoice in india. I have many muslim friends and they say the same thing. The morr u show u r different, u will be treated differently.

Their vote is nullified however. For example in the recent election muslims overwhelmingly voted for the Congress (30%+)... if only they had voted Congress would be in power. This shows the schism between hindus and muslims and the severe difference between them in everything including voting preferences
Half the reason for the problems muslims face in india is coz of the congress. Congress played votebank politics, deliberately wanted the muslims to feel insecure, saying if bjp comes to power, muslims will be doomed. Tell me exactly how many gujarat like riots happened? None.

If u feel u r a victim, u will be treated like one, as weak.

Compare it with the sikhs, during the punjab insurgency, and after that the riots, it was very terrible. Look at them now, they r one of the most affluent and respected communities in india. They moved on in the right direction. Hell even our PM was a sikh. So was a muslim our president. So plz stop lecturing us about equal rights to everyone, we may have a long way to go, but we r on the right track.

@haviZsultan, i failed to mention about some recent events.
Young muslims attracted towards isis ideology were heading towards syria. Intelligence agencies caught them, and guess what they did? They deradicalized them by therapy and getting help from jamaat e ulema e hind and let them go.
This is a method introduced by the bjp and ajit doval.

The Godhra riots have zero relevance to Pakistan.

Our law and the paper it is written on is no different from our constitution, so it's very important.

Its is relevant to Pakistan because of the historical partition and the riots that followed. Besides, its a grave injustice.

Its is relevant to Pakistan because of the historical partition and the riots that followed. Besides, its a grave injustice.

No it's not. Your interest in Indian Muslims ended on August 14th 1947. Doing anything apart from that infringes on Indian sovereignty and that's against International Law.

Instead of listening from me, you can instead listen to it from an Indian Muslim MP.

No it's not. Your interest in Indian Muslims ended on August 14th 1947. Doing anything apart from that infringes on Indian sovereignty and that's against International Law.

Instead of listening from me, you can instead listen to it from an Indian Muslim MP.

Some "paid" Mullah and his views hardly matter.

We, the nation of 200 millions got our own perspective and point of view, irrespective of what India or its people say.

Some "paid" Mullah and his views hardly matter.

We, the nation of 200 millions got our own perspective and point of view, irrespective of what India or its people say.

This 'paid' mullah was a Member of Parliament. His opinions count for more than any Muslim outside India. He heads an organization with more than 10 million Muslim members.

http://themuslim500.com/profile/maulana-mahmood-madani

Nobody is saying you can't have an opinion about Muslims in India. All I'm saying is your opinion counts for nothing.

This 'paid' mullah was a Member of Parliament. His opinions count for more than any Muslim outside India. He heads an organization with more than 10 million Muslim members.

http://themuslim500.com/profile/maulana-mahmood-madani

Nobody is saying you can't have an opinion about Muslims in India. All I'm saying is your opinion counts for nothing.

Let me tell you loud and clear. Your laws, your constitution, your opinons, your countrymen opions, means nothing, zero, zilch, as far as Pakistan is concerned. We have opinons about your country and its issues, and that should be the end of all discussion.

Let me tell you loud and clear. Your laws, your constitution, your opinons, your countrymen opions, means nothing, zero, zilch, as far as Pakistan is concerned. We have opinons about your country and its issues, and that should be the end of all discussion.

Maybe so. But an elected member of the Indian Muslim population is telling you guys to not butt into India's internal matters.

All I'm saying is your opinion has been duly noted and trashed.

Maybe so. But an elected member of the Indian Muslim population is telling you guys to not butt into India's internal matters.

All I'm saying is your opinion has been duly noted and trashed.

And who gives a flying f***? Our sympathies are with those who lost their loved ones at the hands of Hindu terrorist and some random paid Mullah and his opinion can be shoved in his place where the sun dont shine.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom