What's new

11 get life in prison for 2002 deadly Gujarat riots

So it comes down to this? Leaving our own land and going 1000 miles away to another country. The very fact that people do this as have members of my direct and indirect family, confirms the existence of relentless racism against muslims in Indian occupied parts.

There are reasons like the difficulty of travel, danger to life in travel and leaving a set life in Lucknow with property and houses that have prevented all of us from leaving. But when we leave we will also take the Taj Mahal Charminar and Delhi Darwazey with us. You can't lay claim to our heritage and want us all out. That is our land you are talking about.
Oh well when you start slandering about my country and you dont have any business stay in there. This not specific to muslims but to every one else who indulges in such nonsense.

For every sentence you keeping raising muslim,muslim......................shows you are a fundamentalist in sheeps clothing. Taj mahal or charminar is not anybody's property and have no rights over it. If that was the case the only place for you would have been saudi. This is not your land and muslims are not only the ppl living here.

Most of the muslims would not even identify with a butt hurt rabble rouser and loser like you. Your butt hurt on seeing India progress and so called pakistan jannat rot is epic.

Key part is highlighted for your benefit, stick to that part of expertise. We will handle our internal matters without help of any outsiders

Please dont tell us about pakistanis and religious chauvinism, we all know how its carried and what is result and afraid we know the future of it.But thats for Pakistanis to decide.
You drive us out of our own land and then call us outsiders. This logic is a fallacy as Muslims have lived in Lucknow constantly once possibly even at parity with Hindus during pre-partition years. The real question is how should India make itself more accepted in the eyes of muslims they control. Note for example how Kashmir is on fire despite essentially being the only real muslim majority state.

Ahmedis and Biharis are as much part of Pakistan than anyone else. Muhammad Zafarullah Khan would be the most notable who fought for the independence of Pakistan from India and was the first foreign minister. Anyway how does every discussion of muslims in India get diverted to the condition of minorities in Pakistan. At least Pakistan being an Islamic republic is trying to be secular. Is so-called secular India trying the same?
Fallacies galore, pakistan is the price jinnah got for siding with british.
Secular islamic republic ? :rofl:

India does not need a certificate from you.

Oh well when you start slandering about my country and you dont have any business stay in there. This not specific to muslims but to every one else who indulges in such nonsense.

For every sentence you keeping raising muslim,muslim......................shows you are a fundamentalist in sheeps clothing. Taj mahal or charminar is not anybody's property and have no rights over it. If that was the case the only place for you would have been saudi. This is not your land and muslims are not only the ppl living here.

Most of the muslims would not even identify with a butt hurt rabble rouser and loser like you. Your butt hurt on seeing India progress and so called pakistan jannat rot is epic.
Its not about slandering a country. Its about having the raw willpower to accept the mistakes leaders of our countries have partaken in. I am as aggressive about Pakistan's non-secular stance. However it doesn't take a genius to realize that India is filled with people who hate Islam and Muslims in general like Babu Bajrangi. The question is how come his name has not come up once in the list of hindus being jailed for gujarat despite monumental evidence against him. Clearly this jailing of hindus responsible for gujarat is only masala coating on a layer of thick tikka boti. There is no reality in this and the real perpetrators like Modi are getting away.

You said go away to Pakistan so I raised the points that muslims have brought culture to this land. Denying this is a rape of history. The solution is only to treat the muslims with respect and treat them so well that you make them forget any thoughts of Pakistan. I can count numerous relatives still in Lucknow vouching for Pakistan. Would you not consider it a failure of the state not to have in 60 years given the muslims an identity in their minds as Indian muslims?

Its not about slandering a country. Its about having the raw willpower to accept the mistakes leaders of our countries have partaken in. I am as aggressive about Pakistan's non-secular stance. However it doesn't take a genius to realize that India is filled with people who hate Islam and Muslims in general like Babu Bajrangi. The question is how come his name has not come up once in the list of hindus being jailed for gujarat despite monumental evidence against him. Clearly this jailing of hindus responsible for gujarat is only masala coating on a layer of thick tikka boti. There is no reality in this and the real perpetrators like Modi are getting away.

You said go away to Pakistan so I raised the points that muslims have brought culture to this land. Denying this is a rape of history. The solution is only to treat the muslims with respect and treat them so well that you make them forget any thoughts of Pakistan. I can count numerous relatives still in Lucknow vouching for Pakistan. Would you not consider it a failure of the state not to have in 60 years given the muslims an identity in their minds as Indian muslims?
I am not interested in your rubbish argument and dont quote me again. As I said you are nothing but rabble rouser and keep on peddling same garbage stuff over & over again. Yes Justice system in India is masala coating , as said earlier the slanderers like you deserve a better country like pakistan. Ask your relatives to move over there withour further argument.

@haviZsultan ,
Did you atleast take a look at the reason why the riot happened?
A train coach full of hindu kar sevaks was burned which included women and children.
A mob of 1000-2000 muslims was responsible to it. And guess how many got punished? 31.
And none of them got death penalty.

In india, rules are same for hindus and muslims. You cannot say it was an act of terror by hindu mob, it was a spontaneous urst of anger, and it is regretteble. But u cannot blame india for it.

Pakistanis have always had a concern for muslims in Indian controlled parts. If not they would not have granted citizenship to 100+ relatives including my mother who lived outside Pakistan most of her life-most notably Lucknow. The Muslim card is very common in Pakistan and it was used to blackmail us to support pointless war in Afghanistan.

Muslims in Indian occupied parts should at least acknowledge the fact that Pakistanis feel sympathy for muslims in these parts even if they do not see eye to eye with this muslim nationalism stuff. The muslims left there should not blow up their bridges. God forbid something as bad or worse than Gujarat occurs where will they go. My parents went to Pakistan. @The_Showstopper and other muslims realize this as a fact. I hope they can see that Pakistanis are more of an ally to us than an enemy.

But do you have sympathy for Hindus and Sikhs killed in anti-Hindu and anti-Sikh riots in India?

I doubt you even know how many riots have happened in India, and that all four major religions have been targets sometime or the other.

2012_Riots_incidence_rates_per_100000_map_for_India%2C_its_States_and_Union_Territories.svg

Small riots keep happening in India. A large number by zealots from all sides, Hindus and Muslims, primarily anti-social elements are involved.

What happened with Godhra is they underestimated the scale of the riots, so the police couldn't bring it under control without the army. This is something the ISI and the Pak leadership never tell the Pakistani public.

@haviZsultan ,
Did you atleast take a look at the reason why the riot happened?
A train coach full of hindu kar sevaks was burned which included women and children.
A mob of 1000-2000 muslims was responsible to it. And guess how many got punished? 31.
And none of them got death penalty.

In india, rules are same for hindus and muslims. You cannot say it was an act of terror by hindu mob, it was a spontaneous urst of anger, and it is regretteble. But u cannot blame india for it.
If Hindus were killed it is equally deplorable but I think muslims are far more demonized and are often framed for acts of violence they did not commit. I was in Lucknow when Samjhauta occurred. There was constant repetition on Indian news channels that Muslims and LeT was responsible. Later it was found to be a plot by Sadhvi Pragya and Purohit. Also muslims have an unequal proportion in jails (53% of total population with dalits etc) with only 14% of total population. So you should admit that most if not all the cases of muslims rioting and killing Hindus are incorrect or have been forged to frame muslims. Do read this article:

http://www.arabnews.com/columns/news/750701

I am not justifying violence against Hindu brothers but its more than clear that a lot of cases against muslims are being cooked up to justify violence against muslims. Hindus say they did so and so first so they are to blame. This is a fallacy aimed at covering up the real people who commit atrocities. According to information I received Babu Bajrangi got a job in RAW. What else is he doing in RAW other than killing weak and victimized muslim civilians. Karkare too was killed when investigating Samjhauta.

Small riots keep happening in India. A large number by zealots from all sides, Hindus and Muslims, primarily anti-social elements are involved.

What happened with Godhra is they underestimated the scale of the riots, so the police couldn't bring it under control without the army. This is something the ISI and the Pak leadership never tell the Pakistani public.

Read the above. Muslims are on the receiving end of most if not all violence.

But do you have sympathy for Hindus and Sikhs killed in anti-Hindu and anti-Sikh riots in India?

I doubt you even know how many riots have happened in India, and that all four major religions have been targets sometime or the other.

2012_Riots_incidence_rates_per_100000_map_for_India%2C_its_States_and_Union_Territories.svg

Dont bother wasting your time. According them muslim land is a paradise and rest of them are grave yards of injustice. you will keeping encountering strawmans argument and how they feel pissed off because they could not overrun the justice system to create chaos ,anarchy..etc. In simple they need to rule over others and in the process others always become villians. Its like only my god,my system and Only I can save the world!

Read the above. Muslims are on the receiving end of most if not all violence.

In that map I posted above, there were 93 dead. Out of that 44 were Hindus and 43 were Muslims.

So if you want to keep score, then there you go.

If Hindus were killed it is equally deplorable but I think muslims are far more demonized and are often framed for acts of violence they did not commit. I was in Lucknow when Samjhauta occurred. There was constant repetition on Indian news channels that Muslims and LeT was responsible. Later it was found to be a plot by Sadhvi Pragya and Purohit. Also muslims have an unequal proportion in jails (53% of total population with dalits etc) with only 14% of total population. So you should admit that most if not all the cases of muslims rioting and killing Hindus are incorrect or have been forged to frame muslims.

Arabs talking about human rights violation? Isnt it a bit hypocritical?
Anyway, not this article states that muslims have been implicated in false cases framed against them.... you must also consider the fact that most terrorism cases have been perpetrated my muslims, apart from one which is still under investigation (i am taking a neutral stand here)..

If a society has been victims of repeated acts of terror commited by one group, obviously there will be higher scrutiny, what happened in US after 9/11?
I dont think there has been any injustice out of the blue for muslims, like suddenly hindus thought we need to make the life of muslims in india a living hell.

Muslims in india have overplayed the victim card, hell they r doing it world over. They need to come out of it and accept the realities of the world.
No one stopped apj abdul kalam from beinh what he wanted to be, no one stopped azom premji or the bollywood stars to be what they wanted to be. And no one prompted the terrorist idiots and dawood ibrahim to be what he wanted to be. These were their choices, and they r resposible for it, and u get either respected or demonised by society by ur own decisons.

What took them so long? :lol:

Indian judicial system.......probably the slowest in the world....... Good that the culprits are punished..... Gujarat riot was one of the darkest days in independent India.......

You drive us out of our own land and then call us outsiders. This logic is a fallacy as Muslims have lived in Lucknow constantly once possibly even at parity with Hindus during pre-partition years. The real question is how should India make itself more accepted in the eyes of muslims they control. Note for example how Kashmir is on fire despite essentially being the only real muslim majority state.

Haha..this is new, I thought Jinnah and Muslim league agreed on partition, driving out, there were Muslims in Indian after partitions. Stop obsessing about your dream land,concentrate more about about image pakistan then of India.

No prize in guessing whose image is better off in world even if we are butchers, mass murders, thugs or whatever you want to say:coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom