What's new

11 get life in prison for 2002 deadly Gujarat riots

HAHA. not "that" owasi. bravo! when the foot is on the other side, its not "this and "that".

Come on sunshine. these are long clips, you should have taken your time to listen to what the man is saying, i wasnt expecting you to reply this quickly!!

Keep on hanging, those who give middle fingers to your messages/hanging will keep on putting the lead through the skulls of those who think they are sending the "messages" .

Religion has nothing to do with terrorism, its those who associate themselves with religion are terrorist. Be it Muslim or Hindu.
I said religion because you implied it... ok let me rephrase .. I dont share your idea of terrorism no matter which group/member of group commits the act...

So, Modi is free....master of massacre

Last edited:
Lol, you weren't paying attention. This owaisi is 'that' owaisi's brother and there is nothing you can tell me I don't know about him. They're both subcontinental trolls of the first order and if you're waiting for them to 'betray' and come to seek your help, you're going to wait forver. Exactly how much monkey you don't give we also know when Kasab was hanged and the reaction it brought in Pak. Some more terrorist killed and hanged, we know how much they'll give

I like what "Akbar" owasi has to say though. And yea dont worry, we are least bothered about break sweat in helping our brethern across the border, the hindu terrorist are doing the fine job. We just watching the show from distance with pop corn and soda.

No one gave a toss to Kasab hanging, it was a known fact that he was one of your own. A false flagger, you lot put the poor sod out of his misery out of fear of getting exposed just before when Pakistani persecutors was about to interrogate him.

And yes as I say, keep on hanging, it will not deter those who consider you lot as terrorist. Pathankot is the prime example.

I like what "Akbar" owasi has to say though. And yea dont worry, we are least bothered about break sweat in helping our brethern across the border, the hindu terrorist are doing the fine job. We just watching the show from distance with pop corn and soda.

No one gave a toss to Kasab hanging, it was a known fact that he was one of your own. A false flagger, you lot put the poor sod out of his misery out of fear of getting exposed just before when Pakistani persecutors was about to interrogate him.

And yes as I say, keep on hanging, it will not deter those who consider you lot as terrorist.

Lol, and then you ask why you're in so much trouble all the time.

I said religion because you implied it... ok let me rephrase .. I dont share your idea of terrorism no matter which group/member of group commits the act...

So you think butchering thousands of innocent Muslims is not an act of terrorism?

Lol, and then you ask why you're in so much trouble all the time.

What trouble? Its amusing for us to watch the show from distance and duplicity of Indian state. Good fun for us.

What a hogwash. Thousands of Muslims were massacred and not a single Hindu terrorists send to gallows.

Of course we can see the trend, whenever there is a "Muslim" terrorists, Indian state do not hesitate to take the life, Azfal Guru is a prime example, but when thousands of Muslims were massacred in one of the biggest act of terrorism, its kosher for "Hindu" terrorist, not a single one send to gallows till this date.

Only pre-planned crimes are given death sentence. Godhra was not pre-planned.

Terrorism gets a different treatment.

Regardless, this is India's internal matter.

Only pre-planned crimes are given death sentence. Godhra was not pre-planned.

Terrorism gets a different treatment.

Regardless, this is India's internal matter.

Terrorism is terrorism at the end of the day. Planned or unplanned. Tell this to the families of those who lost loved ones in Gujarat.

I think more info is needed. It is not satisfactory and the main culprit is now the head of govt...Disgusting :(

So you think butchering thousands of innocent Muslims is not an act of terrorism?

What trouble? Its amusing for us to watch the show from distance and duplicity of Indian state. Good fun for us.
it was not per-meditated, had no coherent goal, just pure spontaneous hatred(in reaction to death of 50+ hindus in a train, allegedly by muslims)... I dont see how it fits into idea of terrorism.

it was not per-meditated, had no coherent goal, just pure spontaneous hatred(in reaction to death of 50+ hindus in a train, allegedly by muslims)... I dont see how it fits into idea of terrorism.

There is no difference when a innocent life is taken , planned or unplanned. This is all terrorism. And if you differentiate between them, you need to get your head checked.

Well we do. Any innocent life taken is an act of terrorism.

Maybe you do, but this is India's internal matter. We have something called the Indian Penal Code, it is the law of the land. We judge criminals based on that, not emotions.

The court dropped conspiracy theories based on extensive investigation by the law. And this is the verdict. It now ends the matter in terms of justice.

There is no difference when a innocent life is taken , planned or unplanned. This is all terrorism. And if you differentiate between them, you need to get your head checked.
cool .. I will, doubt I get nhs appointment though.. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom