What's new

11 get life in prison for 2002 deadly Gujarat riots

Oh come on dear. If Gujarat massacre isn't terrorism then the world need to redefine the terrorism.

It was a system and pre planned massacre of Gujarati muslims under Modi government.
prove it... we have same justice system as you (same laws from brits).

Yeah, when enough enemies fall to the bullet they'll give as many monkeys as it takes. Did I just upset you by saying that we hang only your stooges? Did I just prick your bubble that no one among Indian mulsims is waiting for you to give deliverance? This is your presumed posterboy owaisi pricing that bubble too.

None, only those that went into bed with foreign elements have been hanged till now.

Did a search on Owasi, found these interesting links. Watch and enjoy ;)

You didnt answer me, those who came to Pathankot, they give middle finger to your messages didnt they?

Don't be so childish in your approach.
The whole world knows the Truth behind Gujarat massacre.
there is a difference between 'knowing' and proving.. you might 'know' that Nawaz Sharif is corrupt, can you prove it?

tommy is usually sikh's kutta but got your point.. could not have been express better... :)
Doesn't matter, both muslim and Sikh "kuttas" are equally kutta before Hindu extremist gov led by Darinda Modi.

gujrat is not terrorism.. its large scale rioting... with terrorism you have something to work on in the aftermath(evidence/eyewitness), with riots its very difficult to pin point on people, especially when it goes on forever.. the evidence is hard to comeby, people turn hostile in court etc.
anyway, no hindu has been implicated with acts similar to guru or kasab in recent past... if you go by history Gandhi's killer got death(hindu).. and Indira Gandhi's killers got death(sikhs)... there might be more I dont know.

Your definition of terrorism is not shared by us. Any act which takes lives of innocent is terrorism. Thousands of Muslims were butchered, yet not a single Hindu terrorist has been send to gallows. You are weakening your state with this open duplicity, not that we are complaining in Pakistan.

Did a search on Owasi, found these interesting links. Watch and enjoy ;)

You didnt answer me, those who came to Pathankot, they give middle finger to your messages didnt they?

a) this is not that owaisi
b) his attacking Modi and RSS is no different from right wing attack of constituency. I myself attack modi, since we have political philosophies we support
c) Within India we all think you guys are lame and no one is looking for your support for any of our causes

When we gun down/ hang enough terrorist no middle finger will be seen.

Your definition of terrorism is not shared by us. Any act which takes lives of innocent is terrorism. Thousands of Muslims were butchered, yet not a single Hindu terrorist has been send to gallows. You are weakening your state with this open duplicity, not that we are complaining in Pakistan.
you are right, I dont share your idea of terrorism... I would say same if the religions were reversed...

No body is saint but NS isnt a killer and murderer like Modi.
i am not comparing people, I am just saying what is admissible evidence in court... unfortunately personal opinion expressed in blogs or pdf are not considered evidence.. nor is newspaper article.. its true for pakistan and true for India.. we got same system.. dont have kings and queens anymore where you can go to darbar and cry and king will deliver justice.

a) this is not that owaisi
b) his attacking Modi and RSS is no different from right wing attack of constituency. I myself attack modi, since we have political philosophies we support
c) Within India we all think you guys are lame and no one is looking for your support for any of our causes

When we gun down/ hang enough terrorist no middle finger will be seen.

HAHA. not "that" owasi. bravo! when the foot is on the other side, its not "this and "that".

Come on sunshine. these are long clips, you should have taken your time to listen to what the man is saying, i wasnt expecting you to reply this quickly!!

Keep on hanging, those who give middle fingers to your messages/hanging will keep on putting the lead through the skulls of those who think they are sending the "messages" .

you are right, I dont share your idea of terrorism... I would say same if the religions were reversed...

Religion has nothing to do with terrorism, its those who associate themselves with religion are terrorist. Be it Muslim or Hindu.

HAHA. not "that" owasi. bravo! when the foot is on the other side, its not "this and "that".

Come on sunshine. these are long clips, you should have taken your time to listen to what the man is saying, i wasnt expecting you to reply this quickly!!

Keep on hanging, those who give middle fingers to your messages/hanging will keep on putting the lead through the skulls of those who think they are sending the "messages" .

Lol, you weren't paying attention. This owaisi is 'that' owaisi's brother and there is nothing you can tell me I don't know about him. They're both subcontinental trolls of the first order and if you're waiting for them to 'betray' and come to seek your help, you're going to wait forver. Exactly how much monkey you don't give we also know when Kasab was hanged and the reaction it brought in Pak. Some more terrorist killed and hanged, we know how much they'll give

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom