What's new

11 get life in prison for 2002 deadly Gujarat riots

Maybe you do, but this is India's internal matter. We have something called the Indian Penal Code, it is the law of the land. We judge criminals based on that, not emotions.

The court dropped conspiracy theories based on extensive investigation by the law. And this is the verdict. It now ends the matter in terms of justice.

Your law worth the paper it is written on it, as far as we Pakistanis are concerned. For us it is grave injustice to those thousands innocent Muslims massacred by Hindu terrorists, and we are free to call spade a spade.

cool .. I will, doubt I get nhs appointment though.. :)

lol. Good one :tup:

This is a small baby step in the right direction though my contact says that Hindus who took part in the riots are still being protected. A good sign if this is not the delusional optimism of the muslim community in Indian occupied parts.

This is a small baby step in the right direction though my contact says that Hindus who took part in the riots are still being protected. A good sign if this is not the delusional optimism of the muslim community in Indian occupied parts.

Is same applies for your minorities ?

Get your head out of sand, this is our Internal Matter. Get your house in order before preaching us.

Is same applies for your minorities ?

Get your head out of sand, this is our Internal Matter. Get your house in order before preaching us.
Hey I can just tell you what this feels for us muslims of Lucknow. This is only a small piece of the shahi tukra while most of it has been reserved for Modi. If Modi will be arrested for Gujarat then I will stop this and tell my relatives to try to be Indian citizens. But there is a deep bias against us muslims is there not?

Hey I can just tell you what this feels for us muslims of Lucknow. This is only a small piece of the shahi tukra while most of it has been reserved for Modi. If Modi will be arrested for Gujarat then I will stop this and tell my relatives to try to be Indian citizens. But there is a deep bias against us muslims is there not?

It seems now-a-days every tom,dick harry is spokesperson of Muslims of India, and now i came to know your are for Muslims of Lucknow, next what we start appointing for each and every state.

Stop attributing your opinion to Indian Muslim, they are patriotic to core.

It seems now-a-days every tom,dick harry is spokesperson of Muslims of India, and now i came to know your are for Muslims of Lucknow, next what we start appointing for each and every state.

Stop attributing your opinion to Indian Muslim, they are patriotic to core.
Even the patriotic muslims agree that there are deep communal schisms in society and deep rooted biases present against them among the hindus. Muslims cannot buy land in Mumbai, they are brutalized for being seen with a cow and riots have claimed many.

Your law worth the paper it is written on it, as far as we Pakistanis are concerned. For us it is grave injustice to those thousands innocent Muslims massacred by Hindu terrorists, and we are free to call spade a spade.

The Godhra riots have zero relevance to Pakistan.

Our law and the paper it is written on is no different from our constitution, so it's very important.

Even the patriotic muslims agree that there are deep communal schisms in society and deep rooted biases present against them among the hindus. Muslims cannot buy land in Mumbai, they are brutalized for being seen with a cow and riots have claimed many.

So from being expert on Lucknow Muslims , moved to expert on Mumbai Muslim, should i start counting sporadic cases of ill-treatment of minorities in pakistan or any other Muslim country.

Let me put it better we Indians, will fight then we will resolve among ourselves, we dont need sympathy from outsiders.

ppl cant be arrested for because of any muslims whims & fancies. There is proper procedure for it. This is constitutional democracy where rules need to be followed. If these muslims do not like the system they are welcome to go to other so called peaceful muslim lands. Muslims as usual ratchet up the issue by bogus propaganda ,spread canards then claim justice is denied while they indulge in all sorts of shenanigans.

So what bestows muslims the right to judge others?

We also need only law abiding citizens in our country not not law breakers. Do a favor to yourself & your ilk , leave the country, go to pakistan that is the real jannat you can kill and do all the nonsense stuff you want .

The Godhra riots have zero relevance to Pakistan.

Our law and the paper it is written on is no different from our constitution, so it's very important.
Pakistanis have always had a concern for muslims in Indian controlled parts. If not they would not have granted citizenship to 100+ relatives including my mother who lived outside Pakistan most of her life-most notably Lucknow. The Muslim card is very common in Pakistan and it was used to blackmail us to support pointless war in Afghanistan.

Muslims in Indian occupied parts should at least acknowledge the fact that Pakistanis feel sympathy for muslims in these parts even if they do not see eye to eye with this muslim nationalism stuff. The muslims left there should not blow up their bridges. God forbid something as bad or worse than Gujarat occurs where will they go. My parents went to Pakistan. @The_Showstopper and other muslims realize this as a fact. I hope they can see that Pakistanis are more of an ally to us than an enemy.

So from being expert on Lucknow Muslims , moved to expert on Mumbai Muslim, should i start counting sporadic cases of ill-treatment of minorities in pakistan or any other Muslim country.

Let me put it better we Indians, will fight then we will resolve among ourselves, we dont need sympathy from outsiders.

I am an ethnic Lucknow with deep roots there. But I agree that in the end I am Pakistani first. Pakistanis are fighting day and night to stop cases of religious chauvinism. Has India similarly like Pakistan declared total war on right wing extremists even though one killed Gadhi, was responsible for Malegaon and Samjhauta?

As usual even if a mosquito bites you will claim it is a communal but go onto rant about kafirs and how to kill them.

ppl cant be arrested for because of any muslims whims & fancies. There is proper procedure for it. This is constitutional democracy where rules need to be followed. If these muslims do not like the system they are welcome to go to other so called peaceful muslim lands. Muslims as usual ratchet up the issue by bogus propaganda ,spread canards then claim justice is denied while they indulge in all sorts of shenanigans.

So what bestows muslims the right to judge others?

We also need only law abiding citizens in our country not not law breakers. Do a favor to yourself & your ilk , leave the country, go to pakistan that is the real jannat you can kill and do all the nonsense stuff you want .
So it comes down to this? Leaving our own land and going 1000 miles away to another country. The very fact that people do this as have members of my direct and indirect family, confirms the existence of relentless racism against muslims in Indian occupied parts.

There are reasons like the difficulty of travel, danger to life in travel and leaving a set life in Lucknow with property and houses that have prevented all of us from leaving. But when we leave we will also take the Taj Mahal Charminar and Delhi Darwazey with us. You can't lay claim to our heritage and want us all out. That is our land you are talking about.

Pakistanis have always had a concern for muslims in Indian controlled parts. If not they would not have granted citizenship to 100+ relatives including my mother who lived outside Pakistan most of her life-most notably Lucknow. The Muslim card is very common in Pakistan and it was used to blackmail us to support pointless war in Afghanistan.

Muslims in Indian occupied parts should at least acknowledge the fact that Pakistanis feel sympathy for muslims in these parts even if they do not see eye to eye with this muslim nationalism stuff. The muslims left there should not blow up their bridges. God forbid something as bad or worse than Gujarat occurs where will they go. My parents went to Pakistan. @The_Showstopper and other muslims realize this as a fact. I hope they can see that Pakistanis are more of an ally to us than an enemy.
Bangladeshis and ahmadi's would vouch for the concern shown for muslims. There are 2 million pakistanis living in bangladesh please take care of them and then you can start preaching about it.

I am an ethnic Lucknow with deep roots there. But I agree that in the end I am Pakistani first. Pakistanis are fighting day and night to stop cases of religious chauvinism. Has India similarly like Pakistan declared total war on right wing extremists even though one killed Gadhi, was responsible for Malegaon and Samjhauta?
Dont worry about India worry about yourself & pakistan.

Key part is highlighted for your benefit, stick to that part of expertise. We will handle our internal matters without help of any outsiders

Please dont tell us about pakistanis and religious chauvinism, we all know how its carried and what is result and afraid we know the future of it.But thats for Pakistanis to decide.

Bangladeshis and ahmadi's would vouch for the concern shown for muslims. There are 2 million pakistanis living in bangladesh please take care of them and then you can start preaching about it.

Dont worry about India worry about yourself & pakistan.
Ahmedis and Biharis are as much part of Pakistan than anyone else. Muhammad Zafarullah Khan would be the most notable who fought for the independence of Pakistan from India and was the first foreign minister. Anyway how does every discussion of muslims in India get diverted to the condition of minorities in Pakistan. At least Pakistan being an Islamic republic is trying to be secular. Is so-called secular India trying the same?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom