What's new

100 thousands protesters against US imperialism in Calcutta, india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of indians worship the whites and the west, its in your blood dude. No other country has that white worshipping mentality like indians do.

Its not in their blood, but in their religious faith. The higher caste aryan invaders are portrait as having whiter skin. The lower caste and untouchables tend to have darker skin. As a result, it in their nature to look up upon white people as they have the whitest skin and so they are worshiped.

No country use as much skin whitening product as India.

Its not in their blood, but in their religious faith. The higher caste aryan invaders are portrait as having whiter skin. The lower caste and untouchables tend to have darker skin. As a result, it in their nature to look up upon white people as they have the whitest skin and so they are worshiped.

How funny. Most Brahmin pandits I knew were dark as coal, but were respected because they were versed in our religious practices, not 'coz of supposed fairness.

EzioAltaïr;3368527 said:
How funny. Most Brahmin pandits I knew were dark as coal, but were respected because they were versed in our religious practices, not 'coz of supposed fairness.

That depend on the part of India you are from... Some fair skin Indians bestow certain caste on the conquered people of Indian subcontinent as a reward to help keep order. Similar practices were done by British by recruiting certain castes to control the wider population.

by the way, what brand of skin whitening cream do you use?

It would be quite interesting to know the position of Indian communist parties on what is currently going on in SCS region b/w China and Vietnam (both communist countries). I know the Indian left parties are hardcore anti-American. But in case of SCS region problem what there views are? Whom do they think as aggressor in that conflict? That conflict is creating a reason for increase American Navy presence in SCS.

That depend on the part of India you are from... Some fair skin Indians bestow certain caste on the conquered people of Indian subcontinent as a reward to help keep order. Similar practices were done by British by recruiting certain castes to control the wider population.

Uh...no I'm from the part where most people are brown (brown =/= black) , and the pandits were far darker than the average people.

EzioAltaïr;3368549 said:
Uh...no I'm from the part where most people are brown (brown =/= black) , and the pandits were far darker than the average people.

In the US south, during the time of slavery, there are field slaves and there are house slaves. House slaves are treated like one of the members of the household. You know what I mean.

Majority of indians worship the whites and the west, its in your blood dude. No other country has that white worshipping mentality like indians do.

Its the aryan infusion....lol......but whites get credit just like anyone else who fits the criteria

In the US south, during the time of slavery, there are field slaves and there are house slaves. House slaves are treated like one of the members of the household. You know what I mean.

Actually no, I have no idea what you mean, and how the US slavery has anything to do with what I said. Perhaps if you elaborate I might get it?

EzioAltaïr;3368561 said:
Actually no, I have no idea what you mean, and how the US slavery has anything to do with what I said. Perhaps if you elaborate I might get it?

Some native population with darker skin performed the dirty work for the invading aryans. in return, they were awarded the high caste title.

one shouldn't comment based on half cooked theories and racial stereotypes my yellow child.
reality is often a bit more complicated than the layman versions floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom