What's new

100 Indian Tanks Now Near China Border In Eastern Ladakh, More To Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's your logic ? PAF would win the war with just 12 F-16 Block 52 ?
We don't have just !2 Block 52 ... Told you Earlier Upcoming JF-17 block 3 and already inducted block 2.... 75 F-16 Block A/B/C/d and coming soon SU-35 or EFT.

Latoon k bhoot baton se nahi mante.
Applies squarely to you people, true that.

We don't have just !2 Block 52 ... Told you Earlier Upcoming JF-17 block 3 and already inducted block 2.... 75 F-16 Block A/B/C/d and coming soon SU-35 or EFT.

Enough with your wet dreams kid, this thread is neither about PAF nor about your apparent dumbfuckrey. Now stop your stupid rants.

OK but prize will be given to modi and his gov n indian army on achieving rank of war criminals of Kashmir and in indian other territories
If u can't handle bitter truth from Kashmiri ppl then stop there genocide

Oh China isn't Kashmir

Street dogs don't bite :p
And Kashmir certainly is India's street.. Street dogs do bite.. I can see your country men's balls bitten away, by the so called street dog, in Kashmir issue.. Don't worry sir, We are preparing Afghans for joining the party with you in the northern front. There are more than 1300 Defence officers being trained in India's elite training institutions as you speak..

Last edited:
We dont need to send anyone from pak
Kashmiris are enough for 700000 army by there own and Taliban for u all in afg lol
Khalistan Nagaland asam etc entities are even enough to break u up lol
U all ppl including Nato can't defeat Taliban for 16 yrs and other hand pak army clean the bases of Taliban from pak by op zarb e azab
Know before u talk..

Who started the war ?

Pakistan

What was their objective ?

Capture Kashmir

What was India's objective?

Defend it's territory.

What was the outcome?

Pakistan lost more than double the territory it managed to invade.

So didn't Pakistan lose the war ?

No, it didn't. See, the Indians never got to drink tea at the Lahore Gymkhana...so it's Pakistani victory.

:lol:

Awww. Nice spin off to claim victory. But supa puwa India can twist history as much you want to. Result would still be the same. 65 war was at least a stalemate if not a humiliation for Bharati military.

Now lets play the game that my bharati munna is playing.

Who crossed international border and started full scale war?

India

Who claimed

To capture main Pakistani cities near border to humiliate Pakistan

What was the outcome?

India failed in its objectives

So didn't India lose the war ?

It sure did. With all numerical advantage and superiority only a delusional fool would claim success like you. :)

Now go back to lie that you defended Kashmir. You buggers even gave back strategic haji pir pass to get back land lost in Akhnor sector. Successfully defended Kashmir?? :lol:

India won the war. It gained 1,840 km2 (710 sq mi) of Pakistani territory: 640 km2 (250 sq mi) in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 km2(180 sq mi) of the Sailkot sector; 380 km2 (150 sq mi) far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 km2 (140 sq mi) on the Lahore front.

India lost the war.

India was the one who crossed international border. Managed to occupy a few villages in Lahore and Sector. Invaded Sindh from Rajhastan and ended up losing territory in Sindh. Had to give back territory in AJK to get back territory lost in Chamb and Akhnor sectors.

Bullsh!t of a victory for an invader who also enjoyed complete numbers superiority. :)

Very true but what made you guys lose thousands of square kilometres of land-estate in the western sector as well I wonder!!What excuse you gonna come up with for that 'exceptional show of bravery and manhood' of your armed forces?? :D

I agreed. We displayed performance that India showed in 65 war. Shitty performance. Might be civil war in Eastern sector was one reason behind it. But still shitty performance. :D

Awww. Nice spin off to claim victory. But supa puwa India can twist history as much you want to. Result would still be the same. 65 war was at least a stalemate if not a humiliation for Bharati military.

Now lets play the game that my bharati munna is playing.

Who crossed international border and started full scale war?

India

Who claimed

To capture main Pakistani cities near border to humiliate Pakistan

What was the outcome?

India failed in its objectives

So didn't India lose the war ?

It sure did. With all numerical advantage and superiority only a delusional fool would claim success like you. :)

Now go back to lie that you defended Kashmir. You buggers even gave back strategic haji pir pass to get back land lost in Akhnor sector. Successfully defended Kashmir?? :lol:

India lost the war.

India was the one who crossed international border. Managed to occupy a few villages in Lahore and Sector. Invaded Sindh from Rajhastan and ended up losing territory in Sindh. Had to give back territory in AJK to get back territory lost in Chamb and Akhnor sectors.

Bullsh!t of a victory for an invader who also enjoyed complete numbers superiority. :)

I agreed. We displayed performance that India showed in 65 war. Shitty performance. Might be civil war in Eastern sector was one reason behind it. But still shitty performance. :D

Child look at the territory you lost

Armour your lost
.stop living delusional
Stop
Go to 1965 thread before you rant

At the time Pakistan was very weak in military terms, My grandmother who witnessed the war said to me, one of the Indian generals was saying we will have morning breakfast in Lahore and then evening tea in Rawalpindi, none of the objectives were accomplished, Indians never came close to Lahore let alone going all the way to Rawalpindi.

At the time Pakistan was very weak in military terms, My grandmother who witnessed the war said to me, one of the Indian generals was saying we will have morning breakfast in Lahore and then evening tea in Rawalpindi, none of the objectives were accomplished, Indians never came close to Lahore let alone going all the way to Rawalpindi.

Child
Google battle of burki
Lahore front

Child look at the territory you lost

Armour your lost
.stop living delusional
Stop
Go to 1965 thread before you rant

I have read it all. You bharatis are a shameless lot that calls a debacle like 65 war to be a victory. Even that General Niranjan Parsad was showered gallantry awards despite the fact that the ran away from the war front leaving behind his jeep and war plans. You claim false victories of IAF while the fact that PAF was shooting down your Gujarat CM aircraft deep inside your territory.

Victory. Yeah right!!! :lol:

I have read it all. You bharatis are a shameless lot that calls a debacle like 65 war to be a victory. Even that General Niranjan Parsad was showered gallantry awards despite the fact that the ran away from the war front leaving behind his jeep and war plans. You claim false victories of IAF while the fact that PAF was shooting down your Gujarat CM aircraft deep inside your territory.

Victory. Yeah right!!! :lol:

Come to khemkaran

Leaving your pride its reason it's called Patton nagar

Airforce

Goole battle of burki and see how supporting your
Air force was in Close air support
Hint :Major Raja Abdul-Aziz Bhatti Naisan NE haider

Last edited:
Come to khemkaran

Airforce

Goole battle of burki and see how supporting you

The so called patan nagar is inside Indian territory. The fact that Pakistanis managed to cross international border and came to Khem karan is a prove that your claim victory is bogus.

As for battle of burki. It is a small town right next to Indian border. Raja aziz bhatti successfully defended Lahore which was the primary and basic aim. If conquering a small border village like Burki is some victory then I can only laugh at you and your military. :lol:

Come to khemkaran

Airforce

Goole battle of burki and see how supporting you
dont reply to him..he like most of his countrymen suffer from Cognitive dissonance

c3fef0aeb7ef8b967df7c09bebd75e6d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom