What's new

100 coaches for Bangladesh railway roll off assembly line in north China

Can our BAL brats in the PDF tell why talented people like you cannot build passenger coaches, goods trains, and others in Bangladesh? Yet, you guys come with stupid threads like BD has gone 27 notches above what I don't know.

The entire world should follow BAL's example of borrowing in two hands to import technology products. BD will face severe consequences after 2024 when the repayment volume will be about $5 billion per year.

Can our BAL brats in the PDF tell why talented people like you cannot build passenger coaches, goods trains, and others in Bangladesh? Yet, you guys come with stupid threads like BD has gone 27 notches above what I don't know.

The entire world should follow BAL's example of borrowing in two hands to import technology products. BD will face severe consequences after 2024 when the repayment volume will be about $5 billion per year.
Where is this 5 billion per year repayment come from?

Tax receipts from a growing economy and increased levels of tax collection.

2022 budget is 70+ billion dollars where I think GoB is hoping to maintain a 5.5% deficit.
Deficit likely to be 7.5% theoretically (dollar reserve loss has no direct bearing here)

Please read the newspapers to know where from this $5 billion repayment comes from. This year the repayment is less than $2.5 billion and is supposed to increase to $5 billion in 2024.

Do you think the borrowed money must not be paid back with interest? There is no free lunch. BD borrowed money in two hands and the bell will start ringing.

So, brace for the worse time within a few years only.

Please read the newspapers to know where from this $5 billion repayment comes from. This year the repayment is less than $2.5 billion and is supposed to increase to $5 billion in 2024.

Do you think the borrowed money must not be paid back with interest? There is no free lunch. BD borrowed money in two hands and the bell will start ringing.

So, brace for the worse time within a few years only.
I told you it’s not going to be before 2029-2030 when 5 billion usd repayment may be required not in 2024. But that time economy size will be almost double.

Why you are spreading the wrong information again and again? What is your source?

See the image below:

prothomalo-english%2F2022-08%2F660bc7a4-923e-491b-89bd-4bfb6e36186d%2FCountry_Loan_copy_en.jpg

Because talented people like @UKBengali is making a name for himself in the west.

If you are at the top of the food chain that’s where you need to be.

Building rail carriages is a bit boring and mundane for someone with an elite education.

It would be like persuading the doctors in my family to work in a hospital in Sylhet 🤣🤣🤣

They do their bit by visiting once a year and dispensing free care.

They are even working on bringing some patients to U.K. for treatment.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom