What's new

$100 billion for Pakistan to abolish nuclear weapons

I say now is a good time to fire a few SHAHEEN's or GHAURI!

Dear sir, U seems to be the most inteligent (& offensive) on this forum , where the whole world is trying to nll down the situation u r suggesting to ignite the war button. Good job done ,on part of evi minds.

Either way you are looking at huge problems through extremism, crime violence and terrorism through conventional weapons.

The major issue here should be prevention of collapse, not nuclear weapons.

That is all true.

However, they seem to be looking at minimizing the damage from an eventuality that they likely foresee to be unavoidable.

It is like managing the fallout of a bad situation. No one wants it to happen. No one is sure how it can be prevented.

I feel Pakistan is more resilient than such people may imagine, not everyone seems to think so.

100 billion, implementation of the UNSC resolutions on Kashmir and a guarantee and a 'nuclear umbrella' against any Indian aggression.

Without that it's just a plan to grease the skids for Indian and possibly US military intervention in Pakistan.

Bill Clinton proposed something of this sort in 98 before the nuclear tests. He offered a huge conventional arms package as well as debt relief provided the Senate concurs.

Thank god we nver went for that. i'v gotta say, lame duck thinktanks!

Quite frankly, reading the tone of Bret Stephens article, and the plethora of inaccuracies, the following response is probably the most suitable:

330792fb94c6bad2a4d8353158859cc3.jpg

This is the best Answer they will get from the Pakistanis,No Doubt about that.

This really shows, west is after our nukes and they want to get rid of them one way or they other.

First they blamed that we are involved in nuclear Proliferation so we must not have nukes, It didn't worked.

Then they said our nukes are Vulnerable and there is a possibility that terrorists or extremists would get a hold on our nukes and they will use them for their terror activities, so we should not have the nukes it didn't worked either.

So now they are even offering to pay us for our nukes that also for the spam of 10 years, :woot::crazy: thats the most stupid thing i have ever heard.

Our Nukes are Guarantee for our Survival. No compromise on that. Thank you very much keep your money with you, you will be needing it or bailout plans :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you very much keep your money with you, you will be needing it or bailout plans

Is that really funny!

May be that is the very reason for this proposal.

Is that really funny!

May be that is the very reason for this proposal.

We don't need that money which will compromise our national Security, What about you, if they offer you 100 Trillion dollars will you accept it then.

If the west wants a Nuclear free south Asia then they should start from India first then they should come to Pakistan because India was the one who started this race in the region India was the first who tested it, so India should be the first to Abolish this as well, lets see How Peace loving you people really are.

Our President has already said, If you want to make this region a Nuclear free you must take the first step, all your Representatives were silent after this statement.

now our indian members say there program in for chaina so no need thanks

That is all true.

However, they seem to be looking at minimizing the damage from an eventuality that they likely foresee to be unavoidable.

It is like managing the fallout of a bad situation. No one wants it to happen. No one is sure how it can be prevented.

I feel Pakistan is more resilient than such people may imagine, not everyone seems to think so.

Hence the earlier comment by Kharian Beast that the 'tank's in the West seem to have stopped 'thinking' a long time ago.

The implication behind articles like these, and other 'garbage' analysis (like Ralph Peters, Selig Harrisson etc.), continues to feed the paranoia of some Pakistanis that the US in interested in pushing Pakistan towards collapse instead of engaging with it on all levels.

Completely unhelpful.

I don't see the situation anywhere close to being 'unavoidable', nothing on the ground lends to that conclusion, let alone trying to 'plan for a collapse'. The premise behind the authors suggestion is entirely flawed.

Wow...imagine 10% of 100 bln would be 10bln..what an oppertunity for Mr. 10% to become one of the richest. Well apart from joke if he even tried the nation will convert him in atleast 10% of the offered figure i.e., 10 bln pieces.

i will say my last words abut this deal we have to answer then there is some things here in pakistan not for sale even 1000trn$ .one of them is our nuclear program.tell them we are not westrens wich know just sale and buy we are from east even we eat hungry but with respect and praud.but i am shore they never understand us because they don't know what we need.

If I were the PM of pakistan, I would have taken that 100bn, destroy all the NUKES except couple of them which I would hide under my bed (In case). Spent that 100 bn and ask mr khan to build those again.. Once you know how.. you can do it anyways... Like paly a real good cat and mouse.. :sniper:

If I were the PM of pakistan, I would have taken that 100bn, destroy all the NUKES except couple of them which I would hide under my bed (In case). Spent that 100 bn and ask mr khan to build those again.. Once you know how.. you can do it anyways... Like paly a real good cat and mouse.. :sniper:

heey boy you cant put them under your bed if you put you will die from rediation. and mr khan is now old there is 6200 mr khans in pakistan wich working 24\7 on our reacters :devil:

You dont want to end up like Iraq, once we had this 100 billion, then you can not have secret weapons, if USA or others get a hint of it. then we are definately in the line of fire without a question.
even if we get ourself rid of all the nukes for 100 billion, they can also make up that we have secret weapons and make us like an Iraq.

do not fall to this trap by non-pakistan states.

After all efforts by West !!! , They come to this :) :) :)

We dont need Money

Only 2 Points Accepted , We'll do

1) Solution of Kashmir according to UN Resolution 1948 .
2) Nuclear Free South Asia .

$100 billion for Pakistan to abolish nuclear weapons?
Friends,

It's scary to see the figure is exactly same as what Mr. 10% has been parroting to save PAK. The way things are unfolding now, Mr. 10% seems busy in PAK-Disintegration phase 11. He and his cronies need to be checked by the masses extremely carefully. Because selling NUKE would be synonymous of buying death warrant for 1.6 billion people. So far, Mr. 10% has eaten up all of his vital promises and showed that he is more willing to sell the sentiment of PAK masses than even Mush. PAK's Nuke is the symbol of Poor’s security throughout the world. Not only PK masses became over joyous but also defenseless people throughout the world after Chagai explosion in 98. So, people of PAK should reach out other well-wishers for monetary benefits in a bid to save them and leverage 'THE 100 BILLION PRICE TAG' in that direction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom