What's new

$100 billion for Pakistan to abolish nuclear weapons

Just couldnt help noticing..the most 'creative' ideas usa has to anything are either $$$ or the most popular 'hit' bases..
ofcourse they truly believe they are the only state that will survive till the end of the world along wth little bro israel...everyone else is on the list of 'failed state'at one level or another!The comparison of somalia and Pak is simply preposterous!
With that level of insight they may be the first state to fail on this level:crazy:

Who made this list??? This is just BULLSHIT.... how did they collected data??? I could not find Indias name anywhere on the list. If they could put Burma lower than Bangladesh .. and india nowhere near bangladesh... I am not buying it.... The only way this list could be possible.. if they only searched internet with the name of a Particular Country.. bumped into all the forums .. and media .. running propagand .. 24/7... thats really sad...

Who made this list??? This is just BULLSHIT.... how did they collected data??? I could not find Indias name anywhere on the list. If they could put Burma lower than Bangladesh .. and india nowhere near bangladesh... I am not buying it.... The only way this list could be possible.. if they only searched internet with the name of a Particular Country.. bumped into all the forums .. and media .. running propagand .. 24/7... thats really sad...

I missed that - North Korea and Burma both rank lower than Pakistan. Absurd.

Thats why I suggested that it seems the scores have been assigned by focusing disproportionately on the instability in certain parts of the country, instead of looking at the overall picture and coming up with a more comprehensive analysis.

Be careful of the Penguins, Especially when you make a deal with them:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You know even if we agree to 50 trillion its not worth it...

Because the deal is going to be something like first you destroy all your nukes, THEN we'll give you the money.

and you know how fast they'd U-Turn once they are destroyed.

You know even if we agree to 50 trillion its not worth it...

Because the deal is going to be something like first you destroy all your nukes, THEN we'll give you the money.

and you know how fast they'd U-Turn once they are destroyed.

same like iraq when they finish all scud missles usa start opreation iraq freedom ;)

F*** they money i don't think pakistan should have to loose it's nuke so they can get some money

100 billion, implementation of the UNSC resolutions on Kashmir and a guarantee and a 'nuclear umbrella' against any Indian aggression.

Without that it's just a plan to grease the skids for Indian and possibly US military intervention in Pakistan.

100Trillion dollars/yr for 100years 1000f22raptors with ToT+all new air crafts after words Free trade with europe And northAMerica and they can have NAwaz for that any thing else will cost more See i am a voice of reason:woot:

I would take the money, make the country sound financially, then later on build my nuclear program secretly. Why not eat the pudding and the pie.

you think that making Nukes is like making fire crackers? There would be no "later on", the minute we give them 100% proof that all our nuclear installations has been destroyed + bombs dismantled & destroyed, we would be become another Afghanistan with American Humvees near qaid's mizar.

they are afraid of us because military wise we are the strongest muslim country in the world :pakistan:

yeah he's an israeli jew

Bastards... Only Islamic nation with nuke. Why you guys evan talking about money. It's price less people. Don't let us down. Pakistan Zindabad.........

Lol they could quote any big number, and it wouldn't matter. We won't see any of it.

Who has billions to spare these days in the current financial crunch everyone is facing. They are just blowing smoke up our collective *****.

I shall take 100 billion dollars, entire debth writeoff, 100 JSF, 500 M1A1, 6 Destroyers, 6 Submarines, 3 AWACS and nuclear umbrella from China as a guarantee.

Last edited:
I shall take 100 billion dollars, entire debth writeoff, 100 JSF, 500 M1A1, 6 Destroyers, 6 Submarines, 3 AWACS and nuclear umbrella from China as a guarantee.

JSF & other mumbo jumo would go obsolete in next 30-40 years, look at the rate technology is progressing. Nukes are the safe deterrent until they make force fields from star trek.

Back
Top Bottom