What's new

$100 billion for Pakistan to abolish nuclear weapons

Perhaps you'd be happy if Pakistan simply gave its arsenal to Pushtuns instead of disarming.

Perhaps you'd be happy if Pakistan simply gave its arsenal to Pushtuns instead of disarming.

We have enough of our own to kick american and their allies ***, no need to get nuclear weapons, as we don't want to vapourize the western allies, we are just teaching them a lesson that they picked on wrong people this time.

They don't call Afghanistan the graveyard of empires for nothing you know. :)

Well said, but mankind will most likely never learn, no matter how many wars that have been fought, or are to come.
They just never learn, they're doomed to fail.

When ALLAH Created ADAM , & ordered all Angels & JINS to SAJDA him

What did Shetan replied to ALLAH ( He is made of Mud etc etc & They will destroy the world & they'll Fight etc etc )

ALLAH replied you Dont know What i know ...

This is not command & conquer, that Pakistan would just give anyone Nuclear weapons.

The West seems to think that one day someone driving a pickup truck will pull into a warehouse and drive off with a nuclear device??

On the topic of $100 billion for our nuclear arsenal??? Must be a very mouth watering scenario for our politicians!! They are probably thinking how fast they can line their pockets.

The West seems to think that one day someone driving a pickup truck will pull into a warehouse and drive off with a nuclear device??

On the topic of $100 billion for our nuclear arsenal??? Must be a very mouth watering scenario for our politicians!! They are probably thinking how fast they can line their pockets.
Very well said, if the 100 billion went to Pakistan and straight to the Pakistani people in any way or form e.g. infrastructure, better healthcare and education and so fort, I'd be happy with it. (as long as we keep a few nukes somewhere deep under the ground because everyone knows we'll never give them up)
But I fear that our politicians will eat most of the 100 billion.
By the way, 100 billion is 10 bucks compared to all our research involving our nukes, the testing, inducting nukes etc.
We should receive like a trillion or so!

I dont think anyone including indians will think that pakistan will accept this offer for the reason that pakistan is a country tha poured money on military by keeping its ppl in hunger and poverty. And its the only muslim country with nukes. I dont think they can trust any other country including china for nukes. But they can seel some missiles and make money :cheers:

When US offered india F-16's india rejected the offer (ofcourse unlike pak its not FREE) just for the reason that US supplied same flights to pakistan and whats the garantee that if will supply parts during war? US and INDIA military relations arent great as long term relationship with russia cant be ignored.

Care to elaborate a little more on that..?

Good thing we have ISI. They would assassinate so called "politicians" if they try to make such a move

I dont think anyone including indians will think that pakistan will accept this offer for the reason that pakistan is a country tha poured money on military by keeping its ppl in hunger and poverty. And its the only muslim country with nukes. I dont think they can trust any other country including china for nukes. But they can seel some missiles and make money :cheers:

When US offered india F-16's india rejected the offer (ofcourse unlike pak its not FREE) just for the reason that US supplied same flights to pakistan and whats the garantee that if will supply parts during war? US and INDIA military relations arent great as long term relationship with russia cant be ignored.
FYI: Our F-16's are not free.

Most of those arguments apply just as well to India, and then some, given how much larger on orders of magnitude India's defence and space programs are.

Get rid of hunger and poverty in your country and then think about lecturing Pakistanis on it.

Read through the F-16 thread for an answer to your F-16 question - the BLock 52's are not free and neither are most of the MLU's.

Posts like these are intended for nothing but flaming, and will be deleted without notice from now on and infractions issued.

Neither Indians nor Pakistanis have any room to be lecturing the other about 'defence spending at the expense of reducing poverty and hunger'.

$100 billion? :what:

Wow...its a lot better than 120 A-7's we were offered in 1977 for same deal. :enjoy:

Thanks but no thanks. Nuclear free SA or no deal!

Neo; sir
i agree with you, but it should be a" Nuclear free world ,instead of Nuclear free SA " how about that!:azn::agree:;)

Good thing we have ISI. They would assassinate so called "politicians" if they try to make such a move

Agreed. What these Western nations also don't know is how the global map would look like if it weren't for the ISI. Ingrate bastards.

This is a silly thread. Why do we have to talk about it ? Move on

Nobody was talking about it for the past 21 days till you decided to go Necro-bump on it. lol!

Back
Top Bottom