What's new

10 Turks detained for helping terror suspects fleeing China

Then what made you think that you can control over Central Asia?

You wanna compete with us in Central Asia? Only money can talk.

And you are going nowhere if you don't have enough power.

As for Xinjiang, first you have to defeat us militarily.

How many times should I repeat ?

1) TURKEY DOES NOT SUPPORTS OR INVOLVES IN SEPERATIST MOVEMENTS OF UYGHURS , I do not even support seperatism, they should focus on keeping their identity and rights and resist forced assimilation, seperatism is just makes things worse.

2) WHERE EXACTLY DID I SAID THAT TURKEY IS TRYING TO CONTROL CENTRAL ASIA ? I said there isn't an effort about an EU kind of alliance, most of the effort is focused on cultural and economical relationships, and its going fine.

@TaiShang

Give them free money if you want, its still not gonna change, not at this age, everybody opened their eyes, Catalans being rich doesn't stops them from wanting to independence from Spain, or Scotland.

There is only one logical thing you can do, be lax on them, support moderate movements and their demands on rights, decrease the usage of violence and condemn any kind of public discrimination, this will alienate the armed seperatists from their own people.

How many times should I repeat ?

1) TURKEY DOES NOT SUPPORTS OR INVOLVES IN SEPERATIST MOVEMENTS OF UYGHURS , I do not even support seperatism, they should focus on keeping their identity and rights and resist forced assimilation, seperatism is just makes things worse.

2) WHERE EXACTLY DID I SAID THAT TURKEY IS TRYING TO CONTROL CENTRAL ASIA ? I said there isn't an effort about an EU kind of alliance, most of the effort is focused on cultural and economical relationships, and its going fine.

@TaiShang

Give them free money if you want, its still not gonna change, not at this age, everybody opened their eyes, Catalans being rich doesn't stops them from wanting to independence from Spain, or Scotland.

There is only one logical thing you can do, be lax on them, support moderate movements and their demands on rights, decrease the usage of violence and condemn any kind of public discrimination, this will alienate the armed seperatists from their own people.

That's none of your business.

You cannot even stop the discrimination against the ethnic Turks in Germany, then what the assimilation on Uighurs has anything to do with you?

If they really wanna play the hardball, then we have plenty of cash to pump up the Kurdish impendence movement.

Before, we are morally never supporting any form of separatism on any country, but if someone wanna agonize us and push us into the corner, then don't blame us for breaking our promise.

China holds the card. And guess what, the Middle East is amazing in terms of producing traitors. So, if China wishes, it will find an amazingly fertile ground in Turkey to create any form of disorder it wants.

Turkey is already a very unstable country, especially it is SouthEast and now, with ISIS and anti-Syria war, its long border across Syria. They say that, although unscientific, certain cities bordering Syria are home to almost all major secret services. How hard would that be to buy some more, if China really wished so.

But, China does respect Turkey's territorial sovereignty, and let their own domestic problems be their own business. It is the Turk's poking their noses into China's own domestic affairs that spoils the relations. And this sentiment largely comes from the backward Islamist Ummah and Turkist Pan-Turan ideas.

When Han dynasty sent troops to xinjiang,there are no Turkey or Uighurs at that time!

That region belongs to Turkics.

You should first convince those independent Turkic nations to form a Turkic bloc with you, would they agree?

View attachment 184185
Yes they agree.
page_turki-liderler-iki-gunluk-zirve-icin-bodrumda_151741302[1].jpg

That Chinese government supports terrorism is not a trash talk. It is international consensus.

This has not changed in the past half an hour. So, no attempt at looking nice for now.

Fixed the sentence for you.

That's none of your business.

You cannot even stop the discrimination against the ethnic Turks in Germany, then what the assimilation on Uighurs has anything to do with you?

Thats everybody's business, its an humanitarian issue. IT IS NOT THE SAME THING AS INVOLVING IN SOMEONE' INTERNAL MATTERS, ITS MERELY GOOD WISH.

I gues I need to use caps lock.

Most Uighurs are Chinese, so it is mandatory for them to have the Chinese Mandarin as their secondary language.

BTW, most Chinese never despise Uighurs, we only despise the terrorists and separatists.

Uighurs are Turkic, their ethnicity and culture won't change even if you call them Martians.

@TaiShang

We will do as we wish as we take no lecturing from foreigners on our own internal affairs. And we have no intention to lecture you on your own internal affairs.

So keep the advice to yourself. China will do as it wishes and your strong convictions are of no value and relevance.

I understand you disagree and you are free to state that. But further lecturing won't cut anything.

Well, what can you do about that?
They are doing something already...
es. There are about 10 million Uighur Chinese citizens and only a fraction of them are symphatetic toward the idea of etho-religious separatism. Even a smaller fraction are involved in Jihadist terrorism. It is an irony, and sad, but, the Syrian war has brought many of these sleeping terrorists into daylight and many of them have joined and been eliminated there by the Syrian Army. Pictures and videos are abundant.

Turkey has been using these people for its own epileptic Islamist/Ottomanist dreams.
Empty words my friend.

Of course, that is a pipe dream, with no geopolitical feasibility. But, you know, just as ISIS dreams of a global Khaliphate, the Ottomanist Islamists dream of an Ottoman Union. hence the current government's support (previous governments were much more sensible and strategic in this regard) of terrorism in Syria. For the same reason, they show sympathy for Uighur Chinese.
Empty words that bears no truth again.

and that pan-turkistan isnt BS? lol, you dont even have anywhere to begin with``your name Turk was given by the Chinese in the first place. We know it perfectly well where you lot coming from and where went
Don't think so highly of yourselves...only thing you can give to us is your heads, nothing more.

Xinjiang was never 'homeland' for Turkic people, Han's had their settlement in Xinjiang way back to 200BC, but your name ‘突厥’ only started to appear in any records around 6th AD`````lol
Why should we believe in your sources ?

If you wanna a war, then bring on.

And stop using those fishy excuses.

Okay, i'm sending a cruise missile to your house.

Much less space for terrorists and their supprters, including the Turks.

China's legislature ratifies extradition treaties, anti-terror convention

BEIJING - China approved two new extradition treaties and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Counter-Terrorism Convention at the top legislature's bimonthly session on Sunday.

The new extradition treaties were signed with Afghanistan and Iran, bringing the number of extradition treaties adopted by the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC) to 36.

They announced the SCO Counter-Terrorism Convention does not currently include Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.

Chinese Deputy Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin, on behalf of China, signed the extradition treaty with Afghanistan on Sept 27, 2013 in Beijing.

The Chinese Deputy Foreign Minister at the time, Zhang Zhijun, signed the extradition treaty with Iran on Sept 10, 2012 in Tehran.

Former Chinese President Hu Jintao signed the Counter-Terrorism Convention in Yekaterinburg on June 16, 2009.

The NPC Standing Committee began reviewing the bills on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom