What's new

10 Turks detained for helping terror suspects fleeing China

Okay, i'm sending a cruise missile to your house.

Stop those nonsense talks, and do you know the consequence to really piss off China?

China can tolerate anything, but she will fight to death if someone is trying to violate its territorial sovereignty.

And go ahead, just openly support the so-called 'East Turkestan' movement, just do something that even the US doesn't dare to openly support.

Thats everybody's business, its an humanitarian issue. IT IS NOT THE SAME THING AS INVOLVING IN SOMEONE' INTERNAL MATTERS, ITS MERELY GOOD WISH.

I gues I need to use caps lock.

then your Kurds problem is everyone's business too`? since there are poorly treated and systematically murdered, the Ughyurs are way much better off than the Kurds thats for sure

If you wanna a war, then bring on.

And stop using those fishy excuses.

"Elite Member" , very elite, very special, his mom says so.

@rcmj

Nobody stops you from commenting on Kurdish issue, as long as you don't cross the line, I repeatedly said Turkey does not involves on Uyghur seperatist movements, and I do not personally support them as well, but even with the caps lock some members just don't understand.

"Elite Member" , very elite, very special, his mom says so.

We will repel back if someone has offended us first.

Now mind your own business before meddling into our domestic affair.

If we don't support the Kurdish movement, then you shouldn't support the Uighur separatists either.

This is how the game is being played between the civilized nations.

Last edited:
Stop those nonsense talks, and do you know the consequence to really piss off China?

China can tolerate anything, but she will fight to death if someone is trying to violate its territorial sovereignty.

And go ahead, just openly support the so-called 'East Turkestan' movement, just do something that even the US doesn't dare to openly support.
why you even bother to that fanatic? They are not even a regional power, dont even have the rights to decide what weapons to buy by themselves``````the best they can do is to bully kurds and Greece

then your Kurds problem is everyone's business too`? since there are poorly treated and systematically murdered, the Ughyurs are way much better off than the Kurds thats for sure

China really does not need bother as they are about to implode from inside.

Too bad for the kids that are being killed on daily basis across the rioting Kurdish areas.

Too bad the Turk government support terrorism like ISIS across the world while their home is on fire, literally.

Over the week.

12-year-old boy killed in Turkey’s southeast, PM, interior minister deny police involvement - CRIME

Last edited:
why you even bother to that fanatic? They are not even a regional power, dont even have the rights to decide what weapons to buy by themselves``````the best they can do is to bully kurds and Greece

不作死就不会死,these guys have not only antagonized Russia, now also China.

The worst thing is not being weak, but it is being ignorant who doesn't even properly know their own weakness.

We will repel back if someone has offended us first.

Now mind your own business before meddling into our domestic affair.

We don't support the Kurdish movement, then you shouldn't support the Uighur separatists either.

This is how the game is being played between the civilized nations.

You opened this thread, first pages of this thread is full of insults towards Turks and Turkey, if you didn't wanted Turks to answer, then you should have shut your mouth.

For the 1 millionth time, Neither our government or ME support Uyghur seperatist movements.

No way. Kurds or ISIS are their own problem. Does not concern us. Xinjiang is an inherent territory of China.

Most Chinese members have never been hostile towards Turkey from the beginning, while most Turkish members are in the opposite side.

Although we have few rational Turkish members here in this forum, but most Turkish members here are acting hostile towards China for no reason.

Last edited:
Don't think so highly of yourselves...only thing you can give to us is your heads, nothing more.
Why should we believe in your sources ?
Okay, i'm sending a cruise missile to your house.
not my sources mate, the sources traced way back to ancient times```you know this is what old civilization do, like China, Rome and Greece, we document things and keep them```but barbarians didnt have that much patience to do so

the first ever record of ‘突厥’ 'tujur' Turk was appeared from a Chinese document

and the only thing Turk gave to the world was terror and barbarism throughout the history of mankind```now with the evident support to ISIS and other terror groups

Back
Top Bottom