What's new

10 Turks detained for helping terror suspects fleeing China

We will repel back if someone has offended us first.

Now mind your own business before meddling into our domestic affair.

We don't support the Kurdish movement, then you shouldn't support the Uighur separatists either.

This is how the game is being played between the civilized nations.

If you have problem with foreigners expressing opinions on China, you can always retreat to a Chinese exclusive forum instead staying in an international one.

You can support Kurds for all we care, in fact, if you are so eager kindly create a topic for it so that we can discuss. You've been told several times by the other Turkish members that being sympathetic towards Uygurs for obvious reasons doesn't necessarily show support for seperatism.

The "game" here is being played between individuals and keyboard generals, not between nations. I don't think China would officially blame Turkey with supporting global terrorism or barbarism over 10 Turks who were supposedly helping terror suspects in China, like how our Chinese friends here doing.

Most Chinese members have never been hostile towards Turkey from the beginning, while most Turkish members are in the opposite side.

Although we have few rational Turkish members, but most Turkish members here are acting hostile towards China for no reason.

You have to be kidding me, I have yet to see a single Chinese member not thrash talking about Turks.

They are pissed off because it is obvious that your nation is behind this.

Have you seen any Chinese agitators among the Kurdish separatists?

10 people= Entire nation :) and we don't even know if "terrorism" is involved at all, considering how even simple refugees are considered terrorists.

At my first post, I said Chinese minds work differently, we are indeed further observing that.

Most Chinese members have never been hostile towards Turkey from the beginning, while most Turkish members are in the opposite side.

Although we have few rational Turkish members, but most Turkish members here are acting hostile towards China for no reason.

Yes. Hardly any Chinese posters (in fact, I have not read one yet) published or commented on the Kurdish problem or other internal issues of Turkey. But, whenever something happens with respect to Xinjiang, some posters' idea of nation state and sovereignty gets blurry.

Respect must be mutual. What China does in Xinjiang is its own affair.

China has never commented about the Armenian Genocide, for example.

God....i'm speechless....how can a man can be this ignorant. :o:

Turkey being a long term supporters of the 'East Turkestan' movement is no myth.

We were usually trying to avoid this subject because we were still naive about to improve the bilateral ties with your nation, but you guys have simply gone too far this time.

Last edited:
10 people= Entire nation :) and we don't even know if "terrorism" is involved at all, considering how even simple refugees are considered terrorists.

At my first post, I said Chinese minds work differently, we are indeed further observing that.

That's none of your business, right? China does not lecture Turkey on how to define terrorism. You should respect China's right to define terrorism as it relates to its own people and land.

Last edited:
If we are weak then you are the weakest, in every war, we slayed your soldiers like a scythe in a wheat field. My grandfather exterminated lots of your grandfathers... :)

All you can do is to plot, scheme. Your mmilitary prowess is non-existent through the history... Everyone bitch slapped you Japanese, Mongols, Turkics, English.. you are joke, nothing more.

This was the past when we were weak, but we still manage to preserve most of our territory, and now we are thriving again.

But now look at yourself, where is your Ottoman Empire?

Are you really qualified to make fun at us?

As I said, your nation is weak, there is nothing you can do about Xinjiang.

You are the one who is talking in delusion.

Then there is nothing for you to worry about, no?

By your logic, your nation is weak too since there is nothing you can do about Turkey's fight against Kurdish terrorists except helping Turkey defeat them by suppliying them with Chinese weaponry.

That's none of your business, right? China does not lecture Turkey how to define terrorism. You should respect China's right to define terrorism as it relates to its own people and land.

Definition of terrorism is not changes from country to country.

Turkey being a long term supporters of the 'East Turkestan' movement is no myth.

We were usually trying to avoid this subject because we were still naive about to improve the bilateral ties with your nation, but this time you guys simply have gone too far.

Some time ago, there were several Chinese students in the bus I took(a 8 hours travel), they were speaking very loudly and took their shoes and extended their legs through the bus corridor, both are rude in Turkish culture, I'm outraged, China gone too far ! we must cut diplomatic ties with China ! *Chinese logic.

Yes. Hardly any Chinese posters (in fact, I have not read one yet) published or commented on the Kurdish problem or other internal issues of Turkey. But, whenever something happens with respect to Xinjiang, some posters' idea of nation state and sovereignty gets blurry.

Respect must be mutual. What China does in Xinjiang is its own affair.

China has never commented about the Armenian Genocide, for example.
The difference is Uighur are our people. Kurds and Armenians are not your people.

Then there is nothing for you to worry about, no?

By your logic, your nation is weak too since there is nothing you can do about Turkey's fight against Kurdish terrorists except helping Turkey defeat them by suppliying them with Chinese weaponry.

We worry nothing about Xinjiang, but we are not happy about your decades of insult against our national sovereignty.

Since you have backstabbed us for decades, and do you think anyone would still be happy with that?

We were usually trying to avoid this subject because we were still naive about to improve the bilateral ties with your nation, but this time you guys simply have gone too far.

It is just in your fantasies. Either prove it with evidence or shut up and stop slandering us.

hat's none of your business, right? China does not lecture Turkey how to define terrorism. You should respect China's right to define terrorism as it relates to its own people and land.
Fascist mind, Hitler would be proud of you.

Definition of terrorism is not changes from country to country.

Some time ago, there were several Chinese students in the bus I took(a 8 hours travel), they were speaking very loudly and took their shoes and extended their legs through the bus corridor, both are rude in Turkish culture, I'm outraged, China gone too far ! we must cut diplomatic ties with China ! *Chinese logic.

Then go ahead, we have even screwed Japan badly and made them suffered economically.

Do you think we would bother about Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom