What's new

10 Turks detained for helping terror suspects fleeing China

Yet, those Turkic nations still don't belong to your sphere of influence.

Even they do agree to merge with you, Russia will be the first who disagrees, China will also disagree, even the US will disagree to you building up your own ambition.

Yes because there is 1000s of kilometers between us, they newly gained independence from Soviets, and in some of these states its still selfish dictators that rule. Its pretty normal that Russia influence is strong. But despite all the distance, relationship between Turkey and other Turkic states grew nicely. China can't enforce anything in Central Asia.

@TaiShang

Not me, I'm saying you can't do anything about it, you can't force your bullsh.t on millions of people, they are not computer programs if you force them they will react negatively, just like how Kurds did.

Only for the Ottoman Empire, since most Arab Muslims never like the Ottoman Empire.

Of course, that is a pipe dream, with no geopolitical feasibility. But, you know, just as ISIS dreams of a global Khaliphate, the Ottomanist Islamists dream of an Ottoman Union. hence the current government's support (previous governments were much more sensible and strategic in this regard) of terrorism in Syria. For the same reason, they show sympathy for Uighur Chinese.

Yes because there is 1000s of kilometers between us, they newly gained independence from Soviets, and in some of these states its still selfish dictators that rule. Its pretty normal that Russia influence is strong. But despite all the distance, relationship between Turkey and other Turkic states grew nicely. China can't enforce anything in Central Asia.

@TaiShang

Not me, I'm saying you can't do anything about it, you can't force your bullsh.t on millions of people, they are not computer programs if you force them they will react negatively, just like how Kurds did.

We and Russia will be the biggest obstacle to let you to influence Central Asia, even the US won't be happy to let you to form your own little bloc.

You are not strong enough to play this type of ambitious geopolitical game, and too much overstretching will simply backfire at you.

Then why they have to be indoctrinated by your Pan-Turkism bullshit?

Last edited:

They are being integrated as we speak and this is being done in the "soft" way -- through development, entertainment, and other secular institutions.

It is coercive, in one respect, like the recent Burqa ban (Turkey must not be alien to the idea of bringing a backward society into modernity although that tradition is being fast eroding, sadly) but it is also very attractive for a vast number of people in the region. For that reason, local people from the region is very active in China's entertainment and fashion industries.

Also there is the reality of growing national mobility, which helps increase people-to-people interaction as well as spread of economic development from the development centers into the mainland. The high speed rail is an example. For this reason, inbound tourism to XinJiang and Xizhang has increased several fold over the past years.

Assimilation is indeed going and going at an increasing speed.

We and Russia will be the biggest obstacle to let you to influence the Central Asia, even the US won't be happy to let you to form your own little bloc.

You are not strong enough to play this type of ambitious geopolitical game, but too much overstretching will simply backfire you.

First of all, there is no such effort about an EU kind of alliance, its mostly about improving cultural and economic relationship which is going fine without any obstacle, these efforts are started by Turkey, and now accepted and boosted by other Turkic states, Kazakhs and Krygyz are the ones leading these ambitions currently, since our current government is sh.t. Main obstacle for such a alliance would be Russia and inside problems between some of the states(the ones ruled by dictators). China has no such power in Central Asia.

Since when I supported assimilation attempts on Kurds ? why are you people acting like we all agree and support actions done by government ? I guess thats how its works in China ?

@TaiShang

Nope, you are just dreaming, you cannot assimilate them, these things you say, we exactly experienced same things, people used to say, those who support pkk is just a minority, majority is happy to be Turks, we had tones of Kurdish artists, even ministers and prime ministers, there were even Pan-Turkish Kurds, what is changed ? nothing, no assimilation.

First of all, there is no such effort about an EU kind of alliance, its mostly about improving cultural and economic relationship which is going fine without any obstacle, these efforts are started by Turkey, and now accepted and boosted by other Turkic states, Kazakhs and Krygyz are the ones leading these ambitions currently, since our current government is sh.t. Main obstacle for such a alliance would be Russia and inside problems between some of the states(the ones ruled by dictators). China has no such power in Central Asia.

Since when I supported assimilation attempts on Kurds ? why are you people acting like we all agree and support actions done by government ? I guess thats how its works in China ?

@TaiShang

Nope, you are just dreaming, you cannot assimilate them, these things you say, we exactly experienced same things, people used to say, those who support pkk is just a minority, majority is happy to be Turks, we had tones of Kurdish artists, even ministers and prime ministers, there were even Pan-Turkish Kurds, what is changed ? nothing, no assimilation.

We have much much more of power than you in Central Asia, and you don't even have an idea to whom you are talking to.

China, Kazakhstan reach preliminary consensus on 18-billion-USD infrastructure deal - Xinhua | English.news.cn

We have much much more of power than you in Central Asia, and you don't even have an idea to whom you are talking to.

China, Kazakhstan reach preliminary consensus on 18-billion-USD infrastructure deal - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Oh you think just because you have economical relationship, you can stop an alliance of multiple nations which they all agree upon ? lol, if a huge obstacle like Russia is removed from the sphere of influence in the future and Turkic states decide on forming an alliance with their neighbours and friends, nobody would give a sh.t about what China thinks. we have a Kyrgyz friend here, feel free to talk to him @telkon

First solve Taiwan issue btw, then involve on others.

Oh you think just because you have economical relationship, you can stop an alliance of multiple nations which they all agree upon ? lol, if a huge obstacle like Russia is removed from the sphere of influence in the future and Turkic states decide on forming an alliance with their neighbours and friends, nobody would give a sh.t about what China thinks. we have a Kyrgyz friend here, feel free to talk to him @telkon

First solve Taiwan issue btw, then involve on others.

You better to first read the definition of this bloc.

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We and Russia both co-found this bloc simply to safeguard our national interests in Central Asia.

And what does Turkey have? First try to break away from Sam Uncle before trying to standoff with the big boys.

@TaiShang

and that pan-turkistan isnt BS? lol, you dont even have anywhere to begin with``your name Turk was given by the Chinese in the first place. We know it perfectly well where you lot coming from and where went

Xinjiang was never 'homeland' for Turkic people, Han's had their settlement in Xinjiang way back to 200BC, but your name ‘突厥’ only started to appear in any records around 6th AD`````lol

You better to first read the definition of this bloc.

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We and Russia both co-found this bloc is simply to safeguard our national interests in Central Asia.

And what does Turkey have? First try to break away from Sam Uncle before trying to standoff with the big boys.

It is the Russia's influence that drags Central Asian states, not China, and Russia's influence is coming from past domination, I gave you a name, talk to your man if you want, don't talk from your a.s.

It is the Russia's influence that drags Central Asian states, not China, and Russia's influence is coming from past domination, I gave you a name, talk to your man if you want, don't talk from your a.s.

Then what made you think that you can control over Central Asia?

You wanna compete with us in Central Asia? Only money can talk.

And you are going nowhere if you don't have enough power.

As for Xinjiang, first you have to defeat us militarily.

@TaiShang

Well, the process is going on and what China has done over the past decade in XinJiang and XiZhang in terms of development is probably larger than what you have accomplished over the past 9 decades for your Kurds.

Kurds had to migrate to Istanbul and other megacities as development and modernity never visited the East. In China's case, there is no such mass migration from the West to the developed areas. Development and secularism is being canalized to the underdeveloped regions. People are travelling to those areas en masse. So, those local people will not necessarily deny who they are. They will adopt the modern values and harmonize their local customs with the greater national culture.

As the backward religious applications are coercively repressed, people, especially youngsters, may find enough room to express their creativity and intelligence. And with economic development and modern education, the new generations will simply become a part of the greater national narrative.

Besides, Middle Eastern nations, as I found, is way fractionist and tribalist. Worse, they lack secular thinking. The East of Turkey is not only the product of wrong cultural policies; but also economic policies, especially the backward land-ownership system. Chinese Revolution, about 25 years after the Kemalist Revolution, has carried out a comprehensive land reform.

So long as the land is overwhelmingly owned by a few and the backward religious practices run deep, how could you anticipate the Kurds to assimilate? Uighur situation is completely different from this.

Last edited:
Well, the process is going on and what China has done over the past decade in XinJiang and XiZhang in terms of development is probably larger than what you have accomplished over the past 9 decades.

Kurds had to migrate to Istanbul and other megacities as development and modernity never visited the East. In China's case, there is no such mass migration from the West to the developed areas. Development and secularism is being canalized to the underdeveloped regions. People are travelling to those areas en masse. So, those local people will not necessarily deny who they are. They will adopt the modern values and harmonize their local customs with the greater national culture.

As the backward religious applications are coercively repressed, people, especially youngsters, may find enough room to express their creativity and intelligence. And with economic development and modern education, the new generations will simply become a part of the greater national narrative.

Besides, Middle Eastern nations, as I found, is way fractionist and tribalist. Worse, they lack secular thinking. The East of Turkey is not only the product of wrong cultural policies; but also economic policies, especially the backward land-ownership system. Chinese Revolution, about 25 years after the Kemalist Revolution, has carried out a comprehensive land reform.

So long as the land is overwhelmingly owned by a few and the backward religious practices run deep, how could you anticipate the Kurds to assimilate? Uighur situation is completely different from this.

If they really wanna play the hardball, then we have plenty of cash to pump up the Kurdish independence movement.

Before, we are morally never supporting any form of separatism on any country, but if someone wanna agonize us and push us into the corner, then don't blame us for breaking our promise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom