What's new

10 deadliest countries of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit surprise to see India has such a high murder rate. I used to think it is similar to China.

@500 they forgot Israel in YOUR statistics...Oh wait, after they shoot THEY ACTUALLY justify it and prob nullifies it from being included in THE MOST DANGEROUS nations!
You are welcome: Israel has 21 murders per million, India - 35, US - 48, Pakistan - 78, Russia - 102, Venezuela - 451.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you including terrorism attacks aswell?
No, but when it comes to Israel terror numbers are insignificant recently: 9 killed total in 2012 (including soldiers and civilians killed in operation Pillar of Defence), 1 killed in 2013.

Thats compare to some 160 murders and 300 killed in traffic accidents a year.

What an idiot! How can he compare a country with a population of 45 million to a country with a population of 1.2 billion? :woot: :cuckoo: It should have been as a percentage of the population.

For eg, Colombia's population is 45 million with 15000 deaths. That is 0.03%. India's population is 1.2 billion with 43,000 deaths which amounts to less than 0.00003%!!!!!

Epic fail!! :tdown: :P

You are welcome: Israel has 21 murders per million, India - 35, US - 48, Pakistan - 78, Russia - 102, Venezuela - 451.
@500 please count the Palestinians you kill....them alone in international news sum more than 21...

Last edited by a moderator:
a bit surprise to see India has such a high murder rate. I used to think it is similar to China.

Visit some places in Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, you will **** inside your pants... you will feel as if your lower abdomen has suddenly become void... you may faint even before you start shivering like someone standing naked on an iceberg in Antarctica.

Dont know about the rest but i am never going to Mexico........especially after I saw those drug cartels beheading vids. :wacko:

Dont know about the rest but i am never going to Mexico........especially after I saw those drug cartels beheading vids. :wacko:

Cartels are most dangerous and I think only SWAT kind of force can take care of them.

However, crimes in Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are no less dangerous... after all in the rural areas of these states 99.99% crimes go unregistered. Only the lucky one can go through an FIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom