What's new

10 deadliest countries of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
It proves, men in India are masculine enough and have balls. In this way, inferior humans are replaced by superior humans in a patriarchal society.

Most probably lesions in their brains and tumours in their testes and are suffering from some harmonal imbalances.

London will be topping on similar lists in 10 years time.... looks more and more like a Haitian slum by the hour.

i mean what happened?? u are so happy to see india at the top??:azn:

Those smiley's were a random act on my part,I guess it's my version of trolling where no one gets offended:cheers:

Personally I think india shouldn't be on top of the 10 most deadliest countries.

Those smiley's were a random act on my part,I guess it's my version of trolling where no one gets offended:cheers:

Personally I think india shouldn't be on top of the 10 most deadliest countries.

and about the urdu thing,no offence but if u couldn't understand that,then i doubt whether u know even a bit of urdu:P

and about the urdu thing,no offence but if u couldn't understand that,then i doubt whether u know even a bit of urdu:P

I know somewhat urdu to survive a conversation,I do forget some words sometimes.

Things are getting very bad on daily basis. Humans are losing their humanity. Money, Lust, Power, Ego.... Taking Humanity out of the Human Kind. Lets fight back against these four... and work on our social values to improve..

yeh khabar perhnay kai baad hindustan kai shaher qadian mai soo murtad dil ka dora pernay sai halak ho gai.......halak shudgan mai @somebozo ka dada or perdada bhi shamil hain...........

halak shudgan ka antim sanskar qadian kai macdonald kai restroom mai puran mashi ki raat ko ho ga,,,,antim sanskar mai hisa lainay walay apnay sath aik adad gas mask lai ker aain,,,,,,,,,kisi or ghatna ki sorat mai macdonald intizamia zimaywar na ho gi,,,,

m2d60.gif

look at mirza qadian's claims and then this news.
hundred and ten years after mirza qadian's dreadful expiry,,,,his country india becomes the deadliest in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom