What's new

10 deadliest countries of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
WTF!!!!! Looks like the poor kids been decapitated - by a machete or axe, absolutely horrible dude.

Not a rare crime scene. People are used to such scenes.

This is just a trailer, full movie can be seen once you visit the deadliest land.

She still had her school uniform and bag on her back.

Not a rare crime scene. People are used to such scenes.

This is just a trailer, full movie can be seen once you visit the deadliest land.

She still had her school uniform and bag on her back.

Your indian aren't you bro, totally horrific scene.

Dear how could you post such video its horrible .....I just left that video in early 30 sec.......it make me sick .......how could men be so cruel ............ :sick:

plz remove the link

these figures are exaggerated, last 12 years average is 33,545.25 or 36.90/1 million (official figures)

Link: http://ncrb.nic.in/CD-CII2012/Additional_Tables_CII_2012/Additional%20Tables.htm

some highlight from the reports:

DataTable.jpg

2001-2012-1.jpg

London will be topping on similar lists in 10 years time.... looks more and more like a Haitian slum by the hour.

Careful we have a hatian on this forum.

and about the urdu thing,no offence but if u couldn't understand that,then i doubt whether u know even a bit of urdu:P

Lol. Urdu is nonexistent in that one. It's very unbecoming when someone boasts of knowing a language but can't understand the most elementary of phrases.

The formula of calculating deadliest countries is wrong otherwise i guess India would not be here.
where there is dense population there crimes and riots are also more so I guess deadliest countries should be calculated by the relation of no. of riots with population……:coffee:

dangerous on the criterion of number of murders??all these factors must be taken in to consideration
1.population to murders ratio
2.how authentic is the official data??
3,what about the unofficial stats??

The formula of calculating deadliest countries is wrong otherwise i guess India would not be here.
where there is dense population there crimes and riots are also more so I guess deadliest countries should be calculated by the relation of no. of riots with population……:coffee:

India is basically a continent full of different countries under union. Pakistan may deal with terrorism, but it is so isolated that travelers often laugh at their preconceptions of Pakistan.

India is basically a continent full of different countries under union. Pakistan may deal with terrorism, but it is so isolated that travelers often laugh at their preconceptions of Pakistan.

Irrelevant textual diarrhea started? :crazy:

its good we are not in the list so far but things happening in our country i think we are not far away to join this list because the human life is very becomes very cheap in our country day by day.

It has some relation with my post??:woot:
Sorry I ain't noticed……:blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom