What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

If Indian wants attack Beijing or Shanghai, Indian has to use inter-continental missiles, which has to fly over the Tibet plateau or south east China to reach the target. Considering the stage of Indian's inter-continental missile, this is quite easy to detect and knock it down.
Ah, i see that it gives our resident Han cowards some respite(false).:rofl:

Did that shatter daddy china and pla's image that y'all cheerleaders have...get outta this echo chamber and you'll realize what the reality is. Chinese did admit they have casualties but didn't wanna reveal the numbers so that both sides don't get into a measuring contest
Hahaha, so much for BATTLE HARDENED SUPA POWA INDIAN ARMY.
Crying like BABIES at a few dead.
Wait till they get SLAUGHTERED LIKE IN 1962.

NO WONDER INDIANS SO HAPPY TO SURRENDER.
1962 SURRENDER.jpeg

so could anyone prove the clip was not related to the brawl on June 15 ?

Frankly video quality is quite bad, the picture of the diseased soldier is absolutely blurry can't see a single thing of the picture being held so we can't compare the picture to any old picture (since the Indians have a tendency to revive PLA soldiers who died years ago through the internet and kill them), so it could be an old video from anywhere, ofcourse note that the soldier holding the picture plus two or three people behind him were wearing a mask so it could actually be a new video, at the same time no one else were wearing a mask not even the reporters & the camera men so it could be old, after all even in regular times it's not rare at all for the Chinese to wear masks.

Since verifying the authenticity of the video takes alot of time & I don't understand Chinese language I won't verify it myself, the best way to verify it is for one of our Chinese members to share it on Chinese social media so the others can verify it.
Just to make the job of whoever that tries to verify it easier, maybe it's from a funeral of those UN peacekeeper?, or maybe from somewhere else I don't know.

( Source: Xinhua ) 2016-July-24 23:00
1561d6fd05e46998120354.jpg

http://eng.mod.gov.cn/Photos/2016-07/24/content_4699812.htm

You can have everything in your dream. India can be superpower:azn:
We are in no hurry of being a superpower, for now smashing the skulls of your baby faced Hans will suffice. That will accelerate your implosion and our subjugated brothers across will finally receive justice.

Shoo! Shoo! Who let you out of your crawl space?
Bro - the pain is deep at the moment. Crawling out to show his snout but don’t worry will be back inside either wearing a pink sari or just the shame will just kill him.
Just think - land loss - soldiers slaughtered - prisoners taken - their leader pleads and lies through his teeth. The pain is burning inside them bro - let him vent his anger on PAKISTAN defence forum. His friendly neighbour

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom