What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

lol lol lol
Comon not my fault if this video makes you cry, go in corner and relieve yourselves.
Further more indian soldiers is on record saying Gol gappe khayenge ? Ask translation to your friends. lolz
The only crying I did was seeing 20 coffins draped with Indian flag. My condolences to them. Not sure how you can still laugh...

This video has snow on the landscape. Must be a different area or a different time.

Actually parts of the Galwan valley at certain peaks still has snow on the ground in June. You can clearly see in satellite.

There are a lot of Chinese-speaking anti-China traitors, like those falungong idiots, and some CIA sponsored agents from TW and HK, they are trying their utmost to please their master right now.
they gotta be the stupidest creatures on the planet just like their bharati brothers. the stupid fecktards can't even fake a message without giving themselves away

I know bro, just to illustrate how indians will be like when they are send to face the PLA...
yep! if a handful of badly armed Kashmiris can make them cry like that, just imagine what the Chinese can (and will do).

Last edited:
Actually parts of the Galwan valley at certain peaks still has snow on the ground in June. You can clearly see in satellite.

Thanks. Just reading the news, did not indicate that any of the brawls were on peaks.

The only crying I did was seeing 20 coffins draped with Indian flag. My condolences to them. Not sure how you can still laugh...
Save your tears for pla soldiers who got their neck broken, and their parent who just got to see them in earthen pots.

India needs to accept without any conditions the New ChineseStatusQuo.

Or have the courage to fight back!

SurrenderModi needs to prove his Indianness ...at least Nehru fought and lost... SurrenderModi lost without fighting!

No matter how many 'sources' IndianMedia claims or Indian on AsocialMedia proclaim...

The FACTS on the Ground are... Fingers are gone!

GalwanRiver and GalwanValley is Liberated from IndianOccupation without firing a single bullet!

Indianness is not going to win an actual war against the PLA... better come back to real-world!

Even if Indians claim that Xi was killed in clash... EastLadakh is still in the Chinese hands!

According to highly placed indian sources, Trump and Macron were also killed when Chinese and indian troops engaged each OTHER on the Galwan Valley on the 15/16th of June 2020.

they gotta be the stupidest creatures on the planet just like their bharati brothers. the stupid fecktards can't even fake a message without giving themselves away

yep! if a hand full of badly armed Kashmiris can make them cry like that, just imagine what the Chinese can (and will do).
indians are very stupid to instigate China. Its capital is only 200 miles away from our border... It is within the range of our rockets on the plateau:
upload_2020-6-22_22-49-28.png

These rockets are much cheaper than missile, and a little bit less accurate than missile as well... Imagine one get off the target and hit somewhere like this:
or This:
It will be like a hell...

indians, time to pack your stuff and flee again:

indians are very stupid to instigate China. Its capital is only 200 miles away from our border... It is within the range of our rocket:
These rockets are much cheaper than missile, and a little bit less accurate than missile as well... Imagine one get off the target and hit somewhere like this
These response would be on your Han heartland, not in the peripheral regions you have illegally occupied. Munch on that, Han!

Back
Top Bottom