What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

While the chances of a war is 0.01% however if it does happen then the biggest beneficiaries will be Pakistan (for Kashmir) plus Indian citizens living in the areas controlled by China.
Because China will start building up the parts they take and turn this:

Into this:

In record time.

The worst narrative I heard was China not releasing figures to not further escalate the issue. Lol. You guys are best suited for bollywood movies. Don't you ever feel like having a right to information in your country. How long you will be spoon fed the figures by your Govt to suit their narrative.

Dude they fcked you guys up, I've seen the pics they literally slaughtered your soldiers. If you got pictures of your own, show 'em or shut the fck up.

在中印边界冲突中, 印度死了20军人, 中国死了43人。 印度为烈士们,举办了国葬, 有名有姓, 庄严肃幕, 官方媒体报道和致敬。 但是, 在同一场争斗中国士兵们, 官方不报道, 不公布姓名。没有集体葬礼, 没存尊严, 只有军方派一个军人将死去战士的一个骨灰盒送回士兵的老家,令人烈士父母寒心!
a real genuine Chinese person referring to the indian dead as martyrs? are you effing kidding me?
@rott @serenity @Chinese-Dragon @Kai Liu @Han Patriot translate this fake tweet by some bharati please

a real Chinese referring to the injun dead as martyrs? are you effing kidding me?
@rott @serenity @Chinese-Dragon @Kai Liu @Han Patriot translate this fake tweet by some bharati please
There are a lot of Chinese-speaking anti-China traitors, like those falungong idiots, and some CIA sponsored agents from TW and HK, they are trying their outmost to please their master right now.

Back
Top Bottom