What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

When they kill your forces, we see it as something that takes the pressure off our flank.
Then you're being delusional.

Neither the Afghans nor Iranians are in a place to force Pakistan to divert military resources away from the Eastern front, regardless of how many of these little incidents occur. The Iranians simply cannot afford to make an enemy out of Pakistan given how isolated they are globally and how many powerful enemies they have in the region.

The Afghans, well, they're struggling against the Taliban - and if that particular annoyance decides to rear its head, the Frontier Corps expansion, modernization and armor and artillery inductions have in large part addressed it.

Its cathartic for your side and I realize that you guys despise the Chinis yourselves for the Islam and hand twisting and brides bit, so its an indicator of how hateful and desperate you really are to get the pom poms out for this.
Take out your frustration in Galwan valley.. This is not a good place for it.

And if you have time, go through this thread to see how many Pakistanis despise Chinese.

BTW.. we are trying to be as much impartial as possible.. You lot cried a lot to get the word "Gangu" banned despite so many Pakistani members requests that this word correctly describe the people who live around Ganga river and consider that holy. But even then we did that..

Imagine you are having a free run with the choice of words you are using in your posts for Chinese and Pakistanis. No Chinese member has ever cried to ban the word "chini". I know you will say that it's a hindi/ urdu word, but you don't have to be selective to use an urdu word in a post written completely in English. We know you write "chini" as a racial slur. .

No man. Unlike some I dont multi task well.

I cannot engage Pakistanis on the same topic in different places.

I am in a middle of something and will join this discussion later on.

If someone threatens you, just chant Jai Sri Niazi and buy time

Then you're being delusional.

Neither the Afghans nor Iranians are in a place to force Pakistan to divert military resources away from the Eastern front, regardless of how many of these little incidents occur. The Iranians simply cannot afford to make an enemy out of Pakistan given how isolated they are globally and how many powerful enemies they have in the region.

The Afghans, well, they're struggling against the Taliban - and if that particular annoyance decides to rear its head, the Frontier Corps expansion, modernization and armor and artillery inductions have in large part addressed it.

Ok so you are powerful and fully deployed against us.

But there is no pleasure in Iranics killing Indics for us.

Not even me.

You

Guys

Are

Special!

And what about a civilian jet crash?

What about it man?

Am I the PM of India that you want me to denounce every classless act some retard does?

Full Video undisclosed location, India releases to humiliate Chinese, hand to hand border fight after China kills over 20+ Indian soldiers, 76+ injured and 10 Captured:

What’s so humiliating? The guy was getting dog piled by like five Indians.

This goes to prove my point that if the Indians had evidence of Chinese casualties, they would’ve released it by now. instead they can only post distractions to soothe their population.

Full Video undisclosed location, India releases to humiliate Chinese, hand to hand border fight after China kills over 20+ Indian soldiers, 76+ injured and 10 Captured:

Bro, in the end we have 5 tied up Jawans and if that's not enough 20 dead Indians, 10 captured soldier plus officers and 60sqkm of territory. What are you gonna do about it? Lol

If you're referring to Afghan's and Iranians killing Pakistanis, then you may be the exception, because, as I pointed out earlier, your countrymen swamped the online world (and continue to) with their cheering and 'auto-ejaculation' over the deaths of Pakistani civilians and soldiers.

What you see on this on this thread and this forum is barely a fraction of what Indians have done and continue to do.

What are the Chinese people burning about.
20 Indian soldiers dead.
60km of disputed territory stolen
Threatening India with war.

And you claim chi ease people are burning.im bemused amused and disgusted .
Wtf.are you going on about
Actually most people in China don't really care about this incident, to them. It's like a small skimish and as long as we captured territory, ppl don't really care.

Ok so you are powerful and fully deployed against us.

Not even me.

You

Guys

Are

Special!

What about it man?

Am I the PM of India that you want me to denounce every classless act some retard does?

You can't expect us not to take pleasure in our big mouthed enemy being humiliated

Especially considering how much of a fat mouth Surrender Modi and the bakhts have had

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom