What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Pakistanis too feel sorry for such incidents.. unlike many Indians who celebrate lynching on many social media platforms..

Sane Indians are very few.. and those too get trolled by bhakts.

I feel sorry for any brutalized child. Was replying to your countryman, distasteful as it was to me to operate at that level.

What is the point of this thread? The title is COMPLETELY misleading. The video in the OP is not a proper fight. Just pushing and shoving and some sucker punches. Happens everyday in school playgrounds across the world............more disinformation and more lowering of the quality on PDF.............:disagree:

I feel sorry for Pakistani kids who get raped too.

Like the 8 year old maid recently.
Why will chinis get violent with you?

You do not stop them at your border.

You send them brides from what I read.
You are all over the place man.

You can call them Pakistanis when they come to you and accept your green passport.

Guess how many of them will.

But only Pakistani brides for Chinis right?

But we do not have the autoejaculatory group fest that I saw on PDF for two weeks when the Afghans or Iranians kill your troops.

Or the Americans for that matter.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @PakSword This two bit troll is just deflecting like a retard via insults.

Haven't we had enough derailing of this thread by him? Time to send him on a long vacation.

One image of a fat 'Chini' climbing on top of the bonnet of a Pakistani police car is enough for you to make broad derogatory generalizations about two nations and peoples.

If that isn't an example of Indians with a Pakistani obsession clutching at straws then I don't know what is.

You do not need to put chini in quotes.

Its not a racial abuse.

Its a perfectly acceptable Hindi/Urdu word.

But we do not have the autoejaculatory group fest that I saw on PDF for two weeks when the Afghans or Iranians kill your troops.

Or the Americans for that matter.
Oh come now - stop pretending you don't know what Indians actually say and do about Pakistani deaths.

Forget the broader uncontrolled web (Indian sites, social media, news organizations comment sections etc), THIS FORUM was overrun by Indian trolls 'autoejaculating' over Pakistani deaths in the wave of TTP terrorism that swept Pakistan.

Even now your countrymen elsewhere spare no quarter in 'autoejaculating' over Pakistani deaths.

Last edited:
Oh wow Indians post a fist fight video to embarrass China. This video is more humiliating for India.

Oh come now - stop pretending you don't know what Indians actually say and do about Pakistani deaths.

Forget the broader uncontrolled web (Indian sites, social media, news organizations comment sections etc), THIS FORUM was overrun by Indian trolls 'autoejaculating' over Pakistani deaths in the wave of TTP terrorism that swept Pakistan.

Even now your ilk elsewhere spares no quarter in 'autoejaculating' over Pakistani deaths.

I am not responsible for 1.3 billion Indians.

I am not on all these so called Indian platforms.

I am here.

And you are one of the controllers here.

Limited engagement, without broad strokes Agno.

Full Video undisclosed location, India releases to humiliate Chinese, hand to hand border fight after China kills over 20+ Indian soldiers, 76+ injured and 10 Captured:

They were trying to control their laughter. Like when a girl gets violent and you try and smother her so she doesn't get your soft parts by mistake.

Come on Sir, lets not get petty

The Chinese showed their ruthlessness which frankly Indians/Pakistanis don't have. 20 Indian soldiers dead(beaten to death), 10 captured. 1 Lt Col dead, 1 Lt Col and 3 Majors Captured. That's literally the entire leadership of the Unit decimated by the Chinese.

You are all over the place man.

You can call them Pakistanis when they come to you and accept your green passport.

Guess how many of them will.
Lol.. and you?? You have been on topic with your cries all this time?

Back
Top Bottom