What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

PakBrother mine,

Pole to Pole was referring to the good Indians hitting their heads against ChineseDanda .... running from One Danda to the Next Danda...

I just find it saddening that the PLA crushed the SuperPower with Dandaz and SurrenderModiSarkar is Quiet as a Grave!

Sad Days for India and Indianness!!!

Mangus
sorry bother, thought you meant North and South. BTW. fakendera modi to surrendra modi, quite an about turn

Oh boy, so sorry chinese for the beating indian soldiers gave you in this video.
On top of it indian soldier is on record saying aaj maja aa gaya. (Translation for our cheei friends, it was fun today, ofcurs not for cheenis, lolz)

I am not responsible for 1.3 billion Indians.

I am not on all these so called Indian platforms.

I am here.

And you are one of the controllers here.

Limited engagement, without broad strokes Agno.
There was a time when PDF was insistent upon extending the same respect and deference to Indian soldiers that we did to soldiers of any other country.

The BJP's actions in Kashmir have destroyed any such 'goodwill' & 'respect' that existed - I and many other moderators simply do not care anymore to extend respect to a military force that is acting in support of occupation and atrocities of millions of Kashmiris and will likely be used to further the agenda of demographic change in J&K.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @PakSword This two bit troll is just deflecting like a retard via insults.

Haven't we had enough derailing of this thread by him? Time to send him on a long vacation.
Have just returned with a story he has heard about how Indians killed Chinese mercilessly.. All the other Indians were cheering till some Pakistanis smashed their heads on the wall of sanity.. All others left him alone with only his rants to support him.

This thread has become a very good story telling/ entertainment thread like Indian media..I moderated on the very first day.. and once the dust was settled.. I allowed Indians to post their Beerbal - Akbar stories.

There was a time when PDF was insistent upon extending the same respect and deference to Indian soldiers that we did to soldiers of any other country.

The BJP's actions in Kashmir have destroyed any such 'goodwill' & 'respect' that existed - I and many other moderators simply do not care anymore to extend respect to a military force that is acting in support of occupation and atrocities of millions of Kashmiris and will likely be used to further the agenda of demographic change in J&K.

As always, appreciate your honesty.

We don't expect any less from you where India Pakistan was involved.

The China thing was a wake-up to many of us. So voicing the same.

Its cathartic for your side and I realize that you guys despise the Chinis yourselves for the Islam and hand twisting and brides bit, so its an indicator of how hateful and desperate you really are to get the pom poms out for this.

Oh boy, so sorry chinese for the beating indian soldiers gave you in this video.
On top of it indian soldier is on record saying aaj maja aa gaya. (Translation for our cheei friends, it was fun today, ofcurs not for cheenis, lolz)
Indian ham se bhi khabi Maza lo

Yes. I'm on topic.

What the hell does Kashmir and tying a guy to a jeep have to do with the topic?

Please.

Look at your posts - you are the one all over the place. You are the one diversifying and take people off topic then starting to put crude and unrelated stuff on. You are the one attempting racial slurs by misspelling Chinese. Now please stop devaluing the forum. Make no wonder you only got back from a ban.

Lets stick to the topic about lost land - lost lives and lost respect for a lying leader.

Yes. I'm on topic.

What the hell does Kashmir and tying a guy to a jeep have to do with the topic?

Please.
If you know.. Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh are contested.. The people in IOJK want the right to determine their future.. The incident happened in Ladakh.. which is also disputed between China and India.. There are talks of 2.5 front wars too.. some say .5 front will be opened in Kashmir by Kashmiris.. I will not be surprised if the guy also joins hands with Chinese or Pakistani army against India.

Everything is connected..

Look at your posts - you are the one all over the place. You are the one diversifying and take people off topic then starting to put crude and unrelated stuff on. You are the one attempting racial slurs by misspelling Chinese. Now please stop devaluing the forum. Make no wonder you only got back from a ban.

Lets stick to the topic about lost land - lost lives and lost respect for a lying leader.

Nothing wrong with calling a Chinese a chini.

Its shorter and easier to type.

I wish I could do the same for Pakistani full form. But the Brits spoiled it for the rest of us.

Might be true for some Pakistanis, not for me or most people I know.

We are not monolithic in our views on any particular issue.

I agree.

But you cannot speak for the rest of the 1000+ Pakistanis gleeful here.

We actually like the Iranians and Alghans.

When they kill your forces, we see it as something that takes the pressure off our flank. Nothing more.

I repeat. You guys are special.

@El Sidd join the discussion here

Full Video undisclosed location, India releases to humiliate Chinese, hand to hand border fight after China kills over 20+ Indian soldiers, 76+ injured and 10 Captured:

5 PLA vs ~20 indians, still indians can't do shit... pathetic... Imagine if we have the same number of men, indians have to collect their 20 dead bodies again...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom