What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

If you're referring to Afghan's and Iranians killing Pakistanis, then you may be the exception, because, as I pointed out earlier, your countrymen swamped the online world (and continue to) with their cheering and 'auto-ejaculation' over the deaths of Pakistani civilians and soldiers.

What you see on this on this thread and this forum is barely a fraction of what Indians have done and continue to do.

I said I am a fast depleting minority, did I not.

Does that mean I do not have a voice here?

The video was shot in Northern Shyok which is only place along LAC with snow in June. Date is 10-12 June. Some troops with anti-covid masks can be spotted.
Fight happened after both accused each others patrol of LAC violation.
No amount of lil brawl videos are gonna save your 5 tied up Jawans, 20 dead Jawans and 10 captured Jawans including officers mate. I am sure the PLA keeps videos but won't release it to agitate Indians, we don't want this to escalate, capturing Galwan was enough.

LoL @ huge fistfights :omghaha::omghaha:
I know, I thought it was bloody stuff, then it turned out to be some shitty playground shit. Means Indians are desperate to boost morale after the recent fck up.

Remember the fat lonely emperor on the bonnet of your police car.

That is the level.

The same guy in India would have been thrashed to death.
Again going off topic and will then cry..

This shows the difference between Pakistanis and Indians. His crime didn't require him to be executed with mob lynching. His crime's punishment was lockup and then deportation, which was done. Appreciate and move on.

Oh boy, so sorry chinese for the beating indian soldiers gave you in this video.
On top of it indian soldier is on record saying aaj maja aa gaya. (Translation for our cheei friends, it was fun today, ofcurs not for cheenis, lolz)
Dude, I know it hurts. Lil brawls 4 too 20 will not save Col. Babu and the 19 idiots who fled. Next time stand still while we tie you up and enjoy some tea, at least you would be alive. Lolol

Dude, I know it hurts. Lil brawls 4 too 20 will not save Col. Babu and the 19 idiots who fled. Next time stand still while we tie you up and enjoy some tea, at least you would be alive. Lolol
lol lol lol
Comon not my fault if this video makes you cry, go in corner and relieve yourselves.
Further more indian soldiers is on record saying Gol gappe khayenge ? Ask translation to your friends. lolz

Again going off topic and will then cry..

This shows the difference between Pakistanis and Indians. His crime didn't require him to be executed with mob lynching. His crime's punishment was lockup and then deportation, which was done. Appreciate and move on.

You guys lynch college students in univ for blasphemy.

Here suddenly you became Scandinavians.

Yes I believe you.

In an alternate universe.

And I am still way more on topic discussing chinis than a poor sod who got lashed to the front of a jeep.

You guys lynch college students in univ for blasphemy.

Here suddenly you became Scandinavians.
Incidents even happen in west.. But we put them behind bars.. Just search for what happened to the people who lynched that guy in the university hostel.

More than that, we don't celebrate lynching.. That's the difference in character you need to see between two nations.

This one is fake.
ask from your surrender Modi, is this fake newj. normally Foreign minister is responsible to deal with foreign affairs. how come your defence minister on Russia urgent visit?

Chini is not a racial slur.

Gangu is a preposterous love child of PDF started by @Indus Pakistan
Cheen (not chin) is the Urdu for China
Cheeni is the Urdu word for Chinese

chini.chinaman/chinaboy/ heyboy/heygirl etc. is a slur from old American western serials and films

gangu is NEVER a slur otherwise no hindu in india will be named ganga ram/ gungoo ram

Last edited:
Cheen (not chin) is the Urdu for China
Cheeni is the Urdu word for Chinese

chini.chinaman/chinaboy/ heyboy/heygirl etc. is a slur from old American western serials and films

gangu is NEVER a slur otherwise no hindu in india will be named ganga/ gungoo

You guys have preosterous spellings for the same words.

Like ha for hai

Dont be a grammar nazi.

I will continue calling them chinis.

Incidents even happen in west.. But we put them behind bars.. Just search for what happened to the people who lynched that guy in the university hostel.

More than that, we don't celebrate lynching.. That's the difference in character you need to see between two nations.

What happened to the guy who assassinated some Pakistani big shot?

I hear he was showered in rose petals.

Back
Top Bottom