What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Let's hope this video can boost up the morale for Indians. They have been suffering a lot last week. After all 20 Indian soldiers died along with 1 colonel Babu and 2 majors, and captured and released of 10 Indian soldiers, 1 colonel and 3 majors.

If only you had met the Tibetans here and listened to them.. You folks aren't even true to your own faith brothers, let's leave it at that..
Just wait when Assam will become Muslim Majority. I hope Bangladesh trains and send his men to Assam and they convert Assamese Hindu women to islam and have many babies

Bro - the pain is deep at the moment. Crawling out to show his snout but don’t worry will be back inside either wearing a pink sari or just the shame will just kill him.
Just think - land loss - soldiers slaughtered - prisoners taken - their leader pleads and lies through his teeth. The pain is burning inside them bro - let him vent his anger on PAKISTAN defence forum. His friendly neighbour
These are the kind of guys who check PDF from time to time whether the ban period is over. Then they come here to tell us they don't care about Pakistan.. even they don't know where Pakistan is.

There TV shows are full of idiots. Not that I watch them, but people paste the clips often to share the fun. Most of the shows are full of anti Pakistan propaganda.. while Pakistanis don't even know what is being discussed across the border.

@paksw
These are the kind of guys who check PDF from time to time whether the ban period is over. Then they come here to tell us they don't care about Pakistan.. even they don't know where Pakistan is.

There TV shows are full of idiots. Not that I watch them, but people paste the clips often to share the fun. Most of the shows are full of anti Pakistan propaganda.. while Pakistanis don't even know what is being discussed across the border.

Yes we believe you.

A rare genuine Pakistani voice.

Just look at the headline.. Indian government has given forces full freedom to "respond adequately".. which means that earlier response wasn't effective at all. While bhakts here are talking about 100+ chinese deaths.. and breaking their necks and spines, cutting legs and hands..

Bhakts, a word of advice.. just understand the underlying meaning of what the below sentence means.. you have killed NONE... your response so much ineffective and inadequate against the baseball bats carrying Chinese that government had to tell you to adequately respond from now on..

EbHsCrRU0AAKQr0

Just look at the headline.. Indian government has given forces full freedom to "respond effectively".. which means that earlier response wasn't effective at all. While bhakts here are talking about 100+ chinese deaths.. and breaking their necks and spines, cutting legs and hands..

Bhakts, a word of advice.. just understand the underlying meaning of what the below sentence means.. you have killed NONE... your response so much ineffective and inadequate against the baseball bats carrying Chinese that government had to tell you to adequately respond from now on..

EbHsCrRU0AAKQr0

It simply means that now we will kill first.

I believe you are overthinking it.

It's ridiculously easy to kill.

Just look at the headline.. Indian government has given forces full freedom to "respond effectively".. which means that earlier response wasn't effective at all. While bhakts here are talking about 100+ chinese deaths.. and breaking their necks and spines, cutting legs and hands..

EbHsCrRU0AAKQr0

On a side note - the headline and the associated picture do not coalesce well in driving a strong picture.

Poor editorial choice

Haha..

It means "Go and respond adequately.. don't come back crying and carrying coffins".

Had you responded adequately, the orders would have been different.

The newspaper would suggest the use of pawan mukt aasan apparently.. particularly effective after a meal of kidney beans and goat brain.

Back
Top Bottom