What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

These Han cry babies are all bluster, with little substance worth noting. The cheerleaders are hilarious, OTOH..:rofl:
Actually, the Chinese are acting with restraint and being responsible - a lot more in line with their superpower status than the US or Russia.

Between the US, Russians and Chinese, it is the Chinese that have actually refrained from engaging in war & conflict in pursuit of national security objectives in the last several decades, focusing instead on economic prosperity and development, and leveraging their economic resources to obtain influence in other countries, yet the West would have us believe that it is China that is a threat to global peace.

Actually, the Chinese are acting with restraint and being responsible - a lot more in line with their superpower status than the US has.

Between the US, Russians and Chinese, it is the Chinese that have actually refrained from engaging in war & conflict in pursuit of national security objectives, focusing instead on economic prosperity and development, and leveraging their economic resources to obtain influence in other countries, yet the West would have us believe that it is China that is a threat to global peace.
Not according to my knowledge, we know them inside out so do you. Surprising, but that is the bare truth.

That punch at 1:45. Perfect in the centre of the face. See Chinese soldier's reaction after that punch.

See the nervous pacing around of the Chinese soldiers before the fist fight begins. They are taking steps backwards once they know they have to start a fist fight. They look very nervous but have to follow orders to throw some punches around. All those reports of Chinese having no real conflict experience is evident in this one video. They even seem to have a camera installed on a gimbal. They very well knew they had to start a fist fight but seem super nervous.

Bro - the pain is deep at the moment. Crawling out to show his snout but don’t worry will be back inside either wearing a pink sari or just the shame will just kill him.
Just think - land loss - soldiers slaughtered - prisoners taken - their leader pleads and lies through his teeth. The pain is burning inside them bro - let him vent his anger on PAKISTAN defence forum. His friendly neighbour

What's hugely evident to us though is that Pakistanis are getting vicarious thrills via the Chinese to cover what is a really bleak and dim reality of a crumbling state sack home.

Personally I take it always in good humor.

My apologies for getting sentimental on blood like a typical Parsi ....

I know it's not your way.

Indian taking pride in outnumbering the enemy and still losing those chinese hit your soldiers all I saw the Indian were pushing and hitting them on their backs that's not a fight there were 7 Chinese and about 17 Indians

LMAO..
So much for kung Fu

These guys can't even punch properly, one of your soldiers was keeping his head down trying to punch.

They literally got man-handled here.
If this video is any indication, it's clear what would have happened few days back.

LOL>

Please count how many PLA their were (4-5) vs Indian (15-20).

The only time India can have upper hand against anybody when they outnumber their opponent.

You speak for a petty, greedy, insecure and expansionist State - so of course you'd be unable to expand upon your claims.
If only you had met the Tibetans here and listened to them.. You folks aren't even true to your own faith brothers, let's leave it at that..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom