What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

You don't know what I am talking about, only Pakistanis will understand.

Babu, just enjoy the show.

Dude, tu angrej hai.

The first thing a cadet does in military school is become a murga.

Then he front rolls.

Then he climbs shimla.

Then he keep front rolling.

Till his seniors decide he can stop.

I just came across a pretty rare picture of a "Textbook example of how to properly surrender in Indian's STYLE" :pop:
upload_2020-6-22_13-15-31.png

Are we bracing for a regional conflict!
I doubt the Indians would be foolish enough to enter a larger conflict with China given the possibility of Pakistan entering the fray.

The Indian leadership will continue to try negotiations with the Chinese whilst using their media to manipulate the narrative for domestic consumption. Small scale skirmishes, with no major resulting change in the territory controlled, may continue to occur.

Just look at the headline.. Indian government has given forces full freedom to "respond adequately".. which means that earlier response wasn't effective at all. While bhakts here are talking about 100+ chinese deaths.. and breaking their necks and spines, cutting legs and hands..

Bhakts, a word of advice.. just understand the underlying meaning of what the below sentence means.. you have killed NONE... your response so much ineffective and inadequate against the baseball bats carrying Chinese that government had to tell you to adequately respond from now on..

EbHsCrRU0AAKQr0

I made the same point in another thread. If Indians had fought and killed as many Chinese soldiers as they claimed, why the need to authorize the use of firearms? Indians busting the lie they created themselves. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom