What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Lol own blood my a**. They cheer every single terrorist attack in Pakistan. Heck they cheer if there is an accident here. Dont know about older Pakistani generations but younger ones have developed their own identity as Pakistanis. No one feels any connection to them in the slightest bit.
To hell with this blood

Ok

No one goes looking for Pakistani news channels on you tube.

I look at cycling videos.

I get my Pakistani news here.

90% of the mohtaram this n that I do not understand what you guys say anyways.
So you get Pakistani news from Pakistan defense forum. So nice of you. Many others get them here too. Unfortunately, you will see very few videos originating from Pakistan taking about ladakh. Hope you got my point.

Shameless Indian Liars ....see their weapons, they were claiming no weapon carried and check their pathetic commando attire ....and this video is current, see the grass During Month of June The 'Khichu' grass and Sheri grass has grown in such high altitude
This one is fake.

Its just old farts like me who get sentimental about you guys once in a while.
India must be a stinking cesspool, cuz its filled to the brim with farts like you. Every damn election over there dissolves down to Pak vs India narratives. Case in point the recent Delhi election in which Kapil Mishra mentioned "Mini Pakistans" & "Pak vs India". Y'all are obsessed, but sure, act cavalier all u want..

So anything written by an Indian must be TRUE? Tell me 1, just 1 credible well respected foreign media reported the story of 18 necks broken on PLA soldiers.

Do Indians ever READ NON-INDIAN news? Do you know well repected foreign media is more CREDIBLE than India's?
Story of 20 killed is only first reported by indian media and then picked by foreign media. That time you arleady started dancing, forgetting it was indian media reporting.

So you get Pakistani news from Pakistan defense forum. So nice of you. Many others get them here too. Unfortunately, you will see very few videos originating from Pakistan taking about ladakh. Hope you got my point.

There was a famous photo of a fat chini climbing on top of the bonnet of a Pakistani police car once.

Most of us felt really sorry for you guys.

Definite racial undertones to that.

As I said, you guys are a special lot.

See how happy these people were that Indians got killed. Young and not so young members alike. A shared communal catharsis for them.

Iranians kill their guys on their border.

I've not once been happy or made a single post about their troubles with Iran.

I consider Pakistanis closer, not by blood but culturally as people.

But these people are really special. I think we make the mistake of measuring them by the standard yardsticks we are used to in our own society and people. Something has happened there in the past 70 years that we know nothing about. It is a mistake to think of them as Indians any longer.

You people never considered Pakistanis closer, never means never. And we are not sad about it, because we are not destined to be closer to you. You guys don't deserve us.

Troubles with Iran, lol, at least you shall not bring this up as once again you Indians are the reason behind everything that's happening at our borders with Iran.

And once again, you lied, as you said & I quote "I think we make the mistake of measuring them by the standard yardsticks we are used to in our own society and people" you have no standard yardstick, no morals, no ethical values even in your own society, the caste system, the minorities and what not.

Stop getting sentimental and stop trying to be emotional and tryna grab some sympathies over here on the forum.

P.S. I am yet to start with Kashmir. But bhains k agey been bajaney sey koi faida nahi.

As for Liars they say.....they never admit guilt, they deny, deny and deny, blame-shift & again cover up with more lies. Shame that your nation is living by this quote!!

Supa powa numba one is scared of escalation lol

Replace Indians with Uighurs or unarmed women and kids and China will feel very strong

Back
Top Bottom