What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Again you are deluded.

men and women average national and average wealthy urban:
View attachment 643780

View attachment 643781

More Indian lies as usual. Our northerners are very tall I think you are used to seeing Hong Kongers who are much shorter and other south east asians and confusing with Chinese. Here you see the truth in some research collected averages. More butthurt for dothead.
Tall or short, doesn't matter, they end up like this:
timg

Now Indian media one sided using secret sources have shown 1 PLA commanding officer killed. Really Indians are shameless. China's side have not said one single thing about Indians but because we killed so many of them AND we took their claimed lands, they have to constantly make up lies.

You LIED about soldier's weapons
You LIED about whether fighting happened
You LIED about PLA retreating and positions
You LIED about PLA killed with a fake list of names of old PLA generals
You LIED about all your IA soldiers accounted for
You CONTINUE to change number of PLA killed claims (all from Indian sources using magic counting skills) and commanding officer status.

How can anyone believe Indians? Shameless people. Just like the video on youtube where the girl talks about Indian hotel staff trying to rape her and telling her LIES like they need to access her room to fix airconditioner. LIES Indians. Whole of India should be under Pakistan's control. We should fix you so this land becomes similar to what it was under Mughal.
You are now getting a taste of what we have been experiencing since 27th Feb.

timg

True but we are ALSO still much taller than malnourished street shitters. Just watch some videos of people traveling India. The men are tiny midgets like east asians were in 1940s. They need decades more of development to feed themselves into taller average height. Why let this dothead lie when Chinese average height is much taller than Indian. They only have bollywood understanding of China. When they visit especially northern China, they will feel like 10 year old heights.

The worst narrative I heard was China not releasing figures to not further escalate the issue. Lol. You guys are best suited for bollywood movies. Don't you ever feel like having a right to information in your country. How long you will be spoon fed the figures by your Govt to suit their narrative.

Do you know when the Chinese government released the figures
timg
1967indianscarrybodies.jpg

They can't show you fake wreckage, So a chinese D***k is expected on Media with complete autopsy. Imagine, arnab holding a d***k inhand live on tv and claiming it to be chinese. :lol:

You are now getting a taste of what we have been experiencing since 27th Feb.

Yes but to be honest we know about their kind and ways for ages and I've known how Pakistanis have been treated. Just these bhakts are getting more ridiculous with their ways. Instead of eating humble pie immediately and shutting their mouths, they open their assholes instead and come out with some crazy lies. I've been sharing with white coworkers and they are just shaking their heads about how much Indians can be so shameless. But they also know what Indians are like too since they work with many. Overpromise, underdeliver. Then walk away like King while everyone is shocked how awful they are. They think anyone in the world will really invest much into them? They feel like they deserve things and no hard work required, just sit there and sleep and it all comes to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check From 1:32. Five Bharti Rats vs Lone Chinese Soldier still that Lone Soldier put up a tough fight and looked at eye to eye at them afterwards

They were trying to control their laughter. Like when a girl gets violent and you try and smother her so she doesn't get your soft parts by mistake.

See how happy these people were that Indians got killed. Young and not so young members alike. A shared communal catharsis for them.

Iranians kill their guys on their border.

I've not once been happy or made a single post about their troubles with Iran.

I consider Pakistanis closer, not by blood but culturally as people.

But these people are really special. I think we make the mistake of measuring them by the standard yardsticks we are used to in our own society and people. Something has happened there in the past 70 years that we know nothing about. It is a mistake to think of them as Indians any longer.
There is a reason.

Your soldiers kill Kashmiris all the time. We consider Kashmiris Pakistanis.

Stop killing Kashmiris and give them the right of self determination, we will get along very well with you lot.

Also keep in mind that there were Indians who celebrated a civilian airliner crash on social media and few members justified that celebration on pdf.

No wonder they are rapists.

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM

What does this topic or thread have to do with rape?

Is it ok to brand a nation of 1.3 billion people in this manner?

If so I have some really nice juicy racist ones for the chini halitotic midgets.

Thanks in advance for your go-ahead.

There is a reason.

Your soldiers kill Kashmiris all the time. We consider Kashmiris Pakistanis.

Stop killing Kashmiris and give them the right of self determination, we will get along very well with you lot.

Also keep in mind that there were Indians who celebrated a civilian airliner crash on social media and few members justified that celebration on pdf.

No one is interested in "getting along" with Pakistanis.

Just clarifying.

Its just old farts like me who get sentimental about you guys once in a while.

Once we are dead, the new lot think of you as some distant Somalian nation to be honest.

They were trying to control their laughter. Like when a girl gets violent and you try and smother her so she doesn't get your soft parts by mistake.
No. They were trying to beat them like Girls they are from inside. Can't Bring down one Chinese Soldier despite being outnumbered. Typical Karens throwing tantrums

Back
Top Bottom