What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Guys seriously? I was not expecting this, please don't break the rules now. If 1 Indian is killed then according to war formula at least 2 Chinese are killed, don't try to be humble here, we can't have a new formula for next 100 pages on this thread.

Even in this video you can make out that there is a midget flailing away, and the taller Indian guys are trying to smother him so that he does not hurt himself.

Yes Indians are generally 6 foot 4 inch white skin giants. Amazing how 20 Indians were slaughtered by the midgets.
The killings have changed things forever now.
They will continue paying ....

Yes i agree the "killings" have changed things forever. Losing land and soldiers lives resulting in 1 of the most humiliating days for your army - i can see things changing.
Im sure Chinese are sh1tting their pants with your powerful "they will continue paying" - another Indian being delusional. Get a grip man and stop bigging India up to be something they can only dream of being.

Our diplomat said that the Indian colonel Babu attacked our commanding officer during negotiation. That was why the colonel had to be killed. It is possible that our commanding officer succumbed to his injuries. I actually prefer if our government releases the facts. I actually don't like our style of releasing information piecemeal bit by bit. If the Chinese people demand Indian blood then so be it.

This is indian news quoting sources

Their prime source is their own delusions

Most of the time (this is fact from serving guys) our guys are laughing when pushing them off.

Even in this video you can make out that there is a midget flailing away, and the taller Indian guys are trying to smother him so that he does not hurt himself.

The killings have changed things forever now.

They will continue paying ....

Time for a joke

What do you call a tall Indian ?

answer : Pakistani

:enjoy:

Shameless Indian Liars ....see their weapons, they were claiming no weapon carried and check their pathetic commando attire ....and this video is current, see the grass During Month of June The 'Khichu' grass and Sheri grass has grown in such high altitude

*Indians*
First: We dont trust Chinese they hide their casualties
Second: Chinese said they lost this and that and we will quote Chinese now

I wonder why the Bihar regiment has not claimed a number so far? Why these anonymous sources, why unofficial version from Journalists?

ITS not important where video ends.....important is Ladhakh is falling

Pak returned Abhi nandon to give a face saving to India and India in return twisted this in its favor and told its public that Pak was scared of Indian retaliation so Pak returned the Abi nandone after 2 days.

Here China didn't announce its fatalities to give a face saving to India and India in return jumping here and there by twisting it that China is hiding 40+ of its own causalities due to embarrassment.

Pak returned Abhi nandon to give a face saving to India and India in return twisted this in its favor and told its public that Pak was scared of Indian retaliation so Pak returned the Abi nandone after 2 days.

Here China didn't announce its fatalities to give a face saving to India and India in return jumping here and there by twisting it that China is hiding 40+ of its own causalities due to embarrassment.
Worry about CPEC.

- PRTP GWD

I posted this factually correct thread. Skeptical mods closed it. What do you think about it?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/one-...rsonnels-will-fight-to-liberate-tibet.672353/

- PRTP GWD

Why do you think I was on a ban and disgusted to read Pakistanis cheering for chinis killing their own blood?

Time for a joke

What do you call a tall Indian ?

answer : Pakistani

:enjoy:

Its rare to find a Pakistani accepting that hes an Indian on a 70 year familial domestic huff.

Indian media always fools there own people, this time the same.......... they do not have any proof and will never have.

Tibet is going to get hot now.

Tibet will definitely get hot since all the rockets, missiles, and hyper weapons will be fired from Tibet into all of india with indian soldiers running away screaming like little girls. Don't be surprised if one of these rockers hits your arse. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom