What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Ask your communist party to reveal the casualty figures... Soldiers who die while on border deserve respect...

Ladakh me hari ghaas tere pappa ne uugai thi...???
abey 56" inch ki chati terra pappa nei bol tha tereh dakini ki video nahi hei. Aby ga kei thora get some knowledge During Month of June The 'Khichu' grass consists yellow flower whereas 'Sheri has blue colour flower grown in such high altitude.

Last edited:
right now, CCP army is like..

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-22_21-15-56.png
    upload_2020-6-22_21-15-56.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
What are the Chinese people burning about.
20 Indian soldiers dead.
60km of disputed territory stolen
Threatening India with war.

And you claim chi ease people are burning.im bemused amused and disgusted .
Wtf.are you going on about

Our diplomat said that the Indian colonel Babu attacked our commanding officer during negotiation. That was why the colonel had to be killed. It is possible that our commanding officer succumbed to his injuries. I actually prefer if our government releases the facts. I actually don't like our style of releasing information piecemeal bit by bit. If the Chinese people demand Indian blood then so be it.

Not enough... Do more cheerleading...
Go and search more old videos of accident... Just like this one
Aby ga kei thora get some knowledge During Month of June The 'Khichu' grass and Sheri grass has grown in such high altitude.
https://books.google.com/books?id=G2jv3ETBwBUC&pg=PA81&lpg=PA81&dq=Khichu+grass&source=bl&ots=jUsCBj-nNl&sig=ACfU3U2M2PuKIhz5O9LEB3JfiDLuU2GIYg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir1ISUp5XqAhXtYt8KHb4DDJwQ6AEwBHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=Khichu grass&f=false

yeh pappa ko yad kar rahei hei...saleh coward

Last edited:
Our diplomat said that the Indian colonel Babu attacked our commanding officer during negotiation. That was why the colonel had to be killed. It is possible that our commanding officer succumbed to his injuries. I actually prefer if our government releases the facts. I actually don't like our style of releasing information piecemeal bit by bit. If the Chinese people demand Indian blood then so be it.
The face saving method of not revealing Chinese casualty works. Modi understand Chinese goodwill and admit no intrusion and no land lost by the Chinese.

If you dont give face to Modi, he will claim all kind of nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom