What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

No. They were trying to beat them like Girls they are from inside. Can't Bring down one Chinese Soldier despite being outnumbered. Typical Karens throwing tantrums

Its obvious you've never been in a street brawl.

I've seen videos of punjabi weddings where the chicken runs out with more violence than this video.

Lol what a bunch of cowards.

When it comes to Uighurs and Kashmiris, they go guns blazing.

But when it comes to armed men, they become too sissy to fire a gun.

Supa powa number one!

The world is laughing their asses off. Look at two supa powa numba 1 fighting

WITH HANDS

Hahahaaa

Its just old farts like me who get sentimental about you guys once in a while.

Once we are dead, the new lot think of you as some distant Somalian nation to be honest.
That's because of your media. Just tune in to our channels once in a while to see our 90% of the talk shows don't even mention India.

That's because of your media. Just tune in to our channels once in a while to see our 90% of the talk shows don't even mention India.

We don't get your channels.

You get ours.

That should tell you something.

I don't think being an old whatever doesn't know there is a website called YouTube.

No one goes looking for Pakistani news channels on you tube.

I look at cycling videos.

I get my Pakistani news here.

90% of the mohtaram this n that I do not understand what you guys say anyways.

This is typical Indians he was saying "bardiya ai hay boht bardiya" meaning it was a great video recording to show to indian people. They just wanted to show ibdian people they beat the chinese like it was an easy task.

All for recording and show. These mofos have no idea of chinese power. These indian soldiers truely deserve worth of deaths by chinese hands kn battlefield.

I hope Chinese army kills each and everyone o e of them or beat them up so bad that they die of their wounds everyday on chinese border.

Indians are very arrogant and stupid, show them Chinese power. They are making fun of Innocent border patrol team. :angry:

看来 他们印度人 是皈依的 想 外国人和印度人以为 中国人 是 特别容易打败。

我希望下次中国人 啥了他们一起。 他们印度人特别的邪恶。 特别的麻烦制造者.

我讨厌印度人 。 中国人特别厉害特别的聪明。 我们巴基斯坦跟中国人一起。

他们录制了视频,以耻辱中国。:pissed:

让他们看到中国的力量, 印度人非常自大:close_tema:

Why do you think I was on a ban and disgusted to read Pakistanis cheering for chinis killing their own blood?
Lol own blood my a**. They cheer every single terrorist attack in Pakistan. Heck they cheer if there is an accident here. Dont know about older Pakistani generations but younger ones have developed their own identity as Pakistanis. No one feels any connection to them in the slightest bit.
To hell with this blood

This is typical Indians he was saying "bardiya ai hay boht bardiya" meaning it was a great video recording to show to indian people. They just wanted to show ibdian people they beat the chinese like it was an easy task.

All for recording and show. These mofos have no idea of chinese power. These indian soldiers truely deserve worth of deaths by chinese hands kn battlefield.

I hope Chinese army kills each and everyone o e of them or beat them up so bad that they die of their wounds everyday on chinese border.

Indians are very arrogant and stupid, show them Chinese power. They are making fun of Innocent border patrol team. :angry:

看来 他们印度人 是皈依的 想 外国人和印度人以为 中国人 是 特别容易打败。

我希望下次中国人 啥了他们一起。 他们印度人特别的邪恶。 特别的麻烦制造者.

我讨厌印度人 。 中国人特别厉害特别的聪明。 我们巴基斯坦跟中国人一起。

让他们看到中国的力量, 印度人非常自大:pissed:

Badhiya hai was not for the video. These videos are shot by both sides.

It was for sending the chinis packing.

Back
Top Bottom