What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

BBC/CNN/NYT are hardly reliable. Western mouthpieces.
Ok but give rather accurate information for their goodwill as compare to these tweets which always bring sensation, and btw if this tweet is true than this news is already in world top media

Those 80 stupid indians must have thought they are hanuman.. what else do you expect if you burn an enemy tent? Flowers?
What would your army do if they find a tent being errected in the area after an agreement was reached to pull back.

Wow! This shit sends shivers down my spine. Sounds like a horror movie for the Indian soldiers. Could you imagine the horror and painful death suffered by the Indians? They literally shat themselves to the extent that some of them had to jump into a freezing river to avoid being torn a new arsehole.

d8a41c14d34412f77472d69647e80199.jpg

and give me the proof of 80 vs 300 battle you fool, you coe here only for troll
Don't be an idiot search for it ,if you can't find it let me know I will find it for you.

Wow! This shit sends shivers down my spine. Sounds like a horror movie for the Indian soldiers. Could you imagine the horror and painful death suffered by the Indians? They literally shat themselves to the extent that some of them had to jump into a freezing river to avoid being torn a new arsehole.

d8a41c14d34412f77472d69647e80199.jpg
Funny thing is, they would have all survived if they surrendered and were taken prisoner.

Ok but give rather accurate information for their goodwill as compare to these tweets which always bring sensation, and btw if this tweet is true than this news is already in world top media

There are no reliable sources.

Western news networks seem to know how reliable Indian sources are ... hence they will view Indian claims as unsubstantiated

Thus far Western media including CNN is deep in India's rear.

There are no reliable sources.
Thus far Western media including CNN is deep in India's rear.

If China doesn't publish the casualty numbers, the only "reliable" sources are the Indians soldiers themselves. These brave soldiers, despite losing dozens of their men, had the state of mind to bring back some clubs that killed them, so that their commanders could take pictures and have them sent to BBC. Given how brave and smart they are, it is completely comprehensible that they kept track of how many Chinese soldiers were killed. Not one, not two, not three, but 43 to be exact. There, how can the sources be more reliable than that?!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom