What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

No Chinese died.... I have countless Chinese living on my street .... ask anyone and they brush India aside as if they don’t even think of India as worthy of few words ...

Their channels are saying no one died from their side. They are only staying quiet not to embarrass india.

remember Soccer World Cup when German coach forbid his players to score more goals to stop humiliating Brazil in final ....

Yeah same idea here ...

I asked this question from Indian members earlier.. but no one seemed to answer my question.. The areas between finger 4 and finger 8 was disputed. Previously, Indians would patrol to finger 8, and Chines used to patrol till finger 4. Indian LAC passed through finger 8, Chinese LAC passed through finger 4.

Can Indians patrol till finger 8 now?

The Indians are like fools arguing about Finger 8 or Finger 4 or Finger this and Finger that.... All the while China gave them the Middle Finger!!!

Last edited:
More details about the ecounter has surfaced from Chinese social networks, videos and pictures will be avaible

It seems that the Indians are even more pathetic than I expected:

(1)The so-called 8 hours fight is actually something like ~10 min fight plus 7hour and 50 mins PLA search&rescue mission, after the commander get killed by PLA, the indian troop is basically melt-down:rofl:

(2)The PLA soldiers with red-cross tag are there to resuce indians and the indians are so scared of PLA, such that the some of the indians jump into cold water even when they saw red-cross soldier ask them to come back:rofl:, that's why even after 8 hours PLA only manage to resuce 50 or so indian "soldiers".

(3) Most of the resuced indian "soldiers" are detained briefly then released.

(4) The situation is so fucking embrassing such that according to the PLA soldiers decribed the reactions that the indians who saw PLA there is even worse than the reaction some criminals who saw they are encircled by SWAT or chicken saw wolf.:rofl:

(5) The best part of this is: ALL THIS IS ON RECORD, WITH VIDEO ANS PICTURES, and the PLA can release all these stuff if Indian jumps enough high:rofl:

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2629073&extra=page=1

PLA soldiers must be stunned in disbelief, watching a whole squadron of IA's Elite Mountain Division melting down like a snowman under the scorching sun. And yet, these losers are being celebrated as national heroes! :sick:

So the psychological effect carried over from 1962 is for real. :partay:

PLA soldiers must be stunned in disbelief, watching a whole squadron of IA's Elite Mountain Division melting down like a snowman under the scorching sun. And yet, these losers are being celebrated as national heroes! :sick:

So the psychological effect carried over from 1962 is for real. :partay:

It's said that workers using steel stick fought against the indian soldiers not PLA. Haha

Do you even know what the agreement was? Modi basically ceded Galwan to us yesterday.
Yeah try me next week ,if your troops are still there .we did not allow you in a dispute between China and Bhutan which India has no claim on.here we have the claim

You Modi disowned these Jawans and admitted they crossed to Chinese side, don't blame us for give them a proper beating
You can only do such a thing if you out number and the opposite side is not ready.give me one instance when the opposition was ready and China was ready to fight in the last 30 years

Yeah try me next week ,if your troops are still there .we did not allow you in a dispute between China and Bhutan which India has no claim on.here we have the claim

You can only do such a thing if you out number and the opposite side is not ready.give me one instance when the opposition was ready and China was ready to fight in the last 30 years
STOP YOUR TROLLS OR PROVIDE THE INTERNATIONAL SOURCE NO ONE SAID 43 CHINESE SOLDIERS WERE DEAD AND 300 VS 80 BATTLE ONLY INDIAN MAHAN MEDIA REPORTING THIS CRAP

Swahney says that India is not ready to fight war with China. it doesn't have arms and ammunition to fight a war.

He also said that the land war would be fought with Pakistan, China would not fight a land war with India.

He said that India doesn't have good relations with any of his neighbours, including Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan and China.
We have to learn how to fight the war. It is a big issue that all the army personnel are ashamed that India Army cannot fight.

STOP YOUR TROLLS OR PROVIDE THE INTERNATIONAL SOURCE NO ONE SAID 43 CHINESE SOLDIERS WERE DEAD AND 300 VS 80 BATTLE ONLY INDIAN MAHAN MEDIA REPORTING THIS CRAP
As I said if you have been watching these threads you would have seen the tweet by the final times cartoon.he deleted the post but if you go to the main thread the screenshot is available .

Modi gave Ladakh to the Chinese and the Chinese gave back 10 Indians!

Win-Win Deal for China...

But now Indianness has come under enorumus pressure... to spin it into GreatIndianVictory... and also play the IndianVictimCard... The Chinese Death Squad... made pulp of 20 Indians..who with their bare hands killed 43 Chinese...

No matter how the good Indians Spin it
... Modi destroyed Indianness of past 10yrs!

No More SuperPower claims by the good Indians... only spining fisherman's tales left!!!

Sad Day for India and Indianness!!!
I believe that was the deal. 10 captured Jawans would have been a real embarrassment. The media briefings were timed right after release, same with Chinese media briefing.

As I said if you have been watching these threads you would have seen the tweet by the final times cartoon.he deleted the post but if you go to the main thread the screenshot is available .

did you just come here from Bharat Rakshxt. Where the delusional claimed that Indian artillery killed 45 Chinese. But allow the Chinese to claim landslide killed its troops.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom