What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

if that were true. my 2-cent advice to the indian posters is to be still until things become clear...
I think it is CCP propaganda. If they have anything like video, they will be exposed as guerrilla fighters. They have broken border agreement and rules. That is shame to any professional army. Don't fall for it. India lost 20+ people, now rules of engagement will change.

I think it is CCP propaganda. If they have anything like video, they will be exposed as guerrilla as fighters. They have broken border agreement and rues. That is shame to any professional army. Don't fall for it. India lost 20+ people, now rules of engagement will change.
See below

AFP: First, about President Donald Trump. Yesterday he warned that the US maintains the policy option of complete decoupling from China. What is China's view on this? Is this likely to affect the implementation of the phase one trade deal?

The second issue is about media reports saying that China has freed Indian soldiers seized in the recent border clash. Can China confirm this?

Zhao Lijian: On your first question, in this era of globalization, the interests of all countries are closely intertwined. Global industrial and supply chains are formed and developed in such ways as determined by market forces and business decisions. As such, it is unrealistic and insensible to try to sever them or wish political forces would override economic law. Such practices will not help solve America's domestic problems. Instead, they will only cause more harm to the ordinary American people.

On your second question, my information is that at present there are no Indian personnel detained on the Chinese side.

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/t1790521.shtml

pkaistan surrenderes.
China surrenders
What next?

with Indian media, they first create the narrative to support their goals. And then they fill in the facts. They manufactured narratives and pass it as actual news for their audience to consumed.

They Indian members in here were indoctrinated by their media. Instead of attacked them, I tried to deprogram them. I would be glad to hear stories from Indian members how PDF had awaken them from indoctrination. And have they relapsed? Is Bharat Raksxxk detrimental to their recovery process? I’m certain we all want to know as we all will cheer on their success.

I am actually stunned now too. Best mountain soldiers apparently. Fckers died from cold and sticks. Lololol. Funny how they were so scared that they jumped into freezing cold river. The remaining 10 were smart and alive. A few officers too apparently. Lol

A WeChat account said it was they the construction workers that did all the fighting using rocks, shovels and pipes, after the IA soldiers torched their sheds and thrashed two bulldozer drivers. PLA soldiers rushed to scene only to stop them from hurting IA personnel any further, it was then Indians started running, diving, and hiding.

Guess the memory of 1962 is still haunting IA till this day.

A WeChat account said it was they the construction workers that did all the fighting using rocks, shovels and pipes, after the IA soldiers torched their sheds and thrashed two bulldozer drivers. PLA soldiers rushed to scene only to stop them from hurting IA personnel any further, it was then Indians started running, diving, and hiding.

Guess the memory of 1962 is still haunting IA till this day.
Why is China not taking Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh?

Why are you waiting for the Sanghis to regain strength?

Millions are waiting for liberation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom