What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

104343609_1331633760368108_2038945615939376487_o.jpg

Why is China not taking Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh?

Why are you waiting for the Sanghis to regain strength?

Millions are waiting for liberation.

Every single day that passes with sanghis sitting on their asses is an embarassment to the indians. if it was something with pakistan y'all wudve launched dozens of "surgical strikes" but idhar to tumhare 2 minute silence he khatam nahi horahe..

Swahney says that India is not ready to fight war with China. it doesn't have arms and ammunition to fight a war.

He also said that the land war would be fought with Pakistan, China would not fight a land war with India.

He said that India doesn't have good relations with any of his neighbours, including Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan and China.
We have to learn how to fight the war. It is a big issue that all the army personnel are ashamed that India Army cannot fight.

Sorry for killing your thread

Yeah I am it too 300 men to know down around 80 men taking hours.i upbeat because I know the results when in it's evenly matched.
are you there? go ask those 10 just got released men!

Yeah must be experts to attack 80 men with around 300 of them and took hours to hit those home runs while getting dozens of their men killed or critically injured.

Will you take the Chinese media saying 43 of their men killed or critically injured
which Chinese media saying 43 of their men killed? please give me a link, TIA if I did not see a link, then you are big fat liar! again!

International media cannot confirm anything till chinese make a official claim ,first their media said ,43 of their men Are killed or critically injured then they changed to people from both sides have been killed and injured

Sorry mate ,I get pissed off when I see men in uniform being insulted ,they can be from any country specially here being a defence form. Sometimes I try to give it to them.
you got pissed off by a fake news media? how smart are you? how typical is that in India? I always wish India can catch up to USA, China.... but now I have my doubt! please make some improvements to your education system.

What would your army do if they find a tent being errected in the area after an agreement was reached to pull back.
negotiate with them, take evidence, report to the foreign department, you will understand, China want to save face, if you have all the right evidence, their will back up. in conclusion, the tent must be in Chinese territory! but those 80 men think they can burn it down without any consequence, so that is what they did! well, it backfired burn themselves. LOL

Lol they're panicking and moving occupation forces to and from Dehli
upload_2020-6-20_10-43-51.png

I think it is CCP propaganda. If they have anything like video, they will be exposed as guerrilla fighters. They have broken border agreement and rules. That is shame to any professional army. Don't fall for it. India lost 20+ people, now rules of engagement will change.

When India abrogated Art 370 , it rendered the border agreement null and void

Too many hungry Indians to feed, I guess.

Ladakh, Arunachal Pradesh are under populated , but other non Hindi speaking states under Indian occupation need to be liberated independent countries

Ullu Ke Phattey Indian.png

Just my opinion based on what I know:

Reference above map: if you start from Leh, drive out of leh across the Hemis Monastery in Ladakh, there is a village called DARBUK, from this village starts the DSDBO road this road follows the river SHYOK, along this river is the SHYOK-GALWAN confluence, 8 KM or thereabouts is Patrol Point 14 (the location of the flash point).

The Chinese are based at the PLA HEWEITAN BASE, across the GLWAN river you have 2 chinese posts, these Chinese are building a road up until patrol-point 14 (PP14).

On the 15th there was a massive deployment of Indian troops (according to Indian Media) alongside the Indian LAC, the Indians are extending a road which is 7km from the LAC see MAP.

The Indian's demanded that Chinese pull back from the ridge line alongside the SHYOK river as the Chinese posts were overlooking the Indian ITBP Base and DSDBO road construction.

According to Indian observers "overlooking the road is problematic because you can then dominate from the heights and in theory could hinder any Indian movement into subsector-north". The Chinese dispute that the road being constructed behind the LAC is more than 7KM from the LAC as there is dirt track and not a paved road leading up-to PP14.

The Chinese according to Hu Xijin's tweet (Editor-in-chief of Chinese and English editions of the Global Times) the Chinese even agreed to a partial withdraw from this sector to decrease tensions.

Sometime leading up to the conflict an Indian Patrol which included the CO approached the LAC and demanded that the Chinese pull back, there are several (unconfirmed) reports via OSINT Tracker that at this time Indian troops burnt some tents belonging to the Chinese tents and even damaged equipment, this lead to a melee and the rest is what we see on the media.

Whilst I am here I am just going to leave this video here to show the "mentality" of the Indian "think-tanks" and politicians:

Indian twitterati and nationalistic media are having a full blow mental breakdown, the past few days have been interesting to watch, the Indian's were relying on neighbours to "back them up" in theire verbal sabre rattling against the Chinese.

Sadly for them this has not come to fruition, much to the frustration of the MODI government, hence the muted response.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ighbors-silent-as-india-china-tensions-simmer

Now if you read any international news from the likes of CNN or CNBC or even the Guardian where the staff are predominately Indian, the "Chinese" are being made to look the bad guy in all this. Whereas the above map which is an INDIAN map and the narrative provided clearly shows that Indian's escalated the situation at the border and that the Chinese gave a befitting reply.

That said, whilst I am here I will just say, please lets remain professional and lets not sully the memory of fall soldiers, no matter which side they are on.

Last edited:
Yeah I am it too 300 men to know down around 80 men taking hours.i upbeat because I know the results when in it's evenly matched.
Indians like to use fake news to satisfy their hypocritical self-esteem and soothe their wounded hearts

Why don't you search the forum ,they have been posted on this very forum
Indian fake news?

Find out when China wanted to have an agreement with India and what triggered the need for an agreement.

93000 pows returned and nothing gained in return apart from few roads built by them .loss to India and victory to Pakistan.
No matter what failures India encounters, Indians are still magically confident.

did you just come here from Bharat Rakshxt. Where the delusional claimed that Indian artillery killed 45 Chinese. But allow the Chinese to claim landslide killed its troops.
No fight
This incident is obviously a traffic accident on a motorcycle of the Indian Army, which has nothing to do with the Chinese

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom