What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Yeah try me next week ,if your troops are still there .we did not allow you in a dispute between China and Bhutan which India has no claim on.here we have the claim

You can only do such a thing if you out number and the opposite side is not ready.give me one instance when the opposition was ready and China was ready to fight in the last 30 years
We are still there now mate. We killed 23,why don't you come and dislodge us? Don't jump into the river this time.

Last edited:
PLA soldiers must be stunned in disbelief, watching a whole squadron of IA's Elite Mountain Division melting down like a snowman under the scorching sun. And yet, these losers are being celebrated as national heroes! :sick:

So the psychological effect carried over from 1962 is for real. :partay:
I am actually stunned now too. Best mountain soldiers apparently. Fckers died from cold and sticks. Lololol. Funny how they were so scared that they jumped into freezing cold river. The remaining 10 were smart and alive. A few officers too apparently. Lol

Few questions
If they were running , jumping and being hunted who fought against chinese than.
Indian claim 43 deaths on chinese side based on us intelligence report and for some reason the 1st report was from indian journalist whose unknown sources was never named.
2nd indian news channel use that news as source.
All of this seem strange.
It’s clear that this confrontation was a one sided beat down. Indians got beat down so hard that they resorted to delusional fantasies to make themselves look better.

China wont release the facts that there were no deaths. The only casualties were road construction workers. Civilians. They were injured but none died.

Yeah try me next week ,if your troops are still there .we did not allow you in a dispute between China and Bhutan which India has no claim on.here we have the claim

You can only do such a thing if you out number and the opposite side is not ready.give me one instance when the opposition was ready and China was ready to fight in the last 30 years

Only fools like rss lunatics fight all day, first priority we get what we want and subjugate enemy without fight

even this case, pla did not fire one single bullet but put modi in his place

As I said if you have been watching these threads you would have seen the tweet by the final times cartoon.he deleted the post but if you go to the main thread the screenshot is available .
Tweets are not reliable you twit some tweets by Indians are not acceptable for you because its not suit your nonsense trolls

Wow! This shit sends shivers down my spine. Sounds like a horror movie for the Indian soldiers. Could you imagine the horror and painful death suffered by the Indians? They literally shat themselves to the extent that some of them had to jump into a freezing river to avoid being torn a new arsehole.

d8a41c14d34412f77472d69647e80199.jpg

Man, 2 years later in Bollywood film version, 20 jawans killed 4300 PLAs before jumping into the river becoming martyrs

Even though reality version is modi was put into his place without wasting one single bullet

It seems to me the Chinese Government has implicitly confirmed that there is no death on the Chinese side on the clash with Indian Army at Galwan Valley, as spokesman foreign affairs and former diplomat to Pakistan Zhao Lijian described India's invasion as life threatening in a response to some reporters' questions.

More details about the ecounter has surfaced from Chinese social networks, videos and pictures will be avaible

It seems that the Indians are even more pathetic than I expected:

(1)The so-called 8 hours fight is actually something like ~10 min fight plus 7hour and 50 mins PLA search&rescue mission, after the commander get killed by PLA, the indian troop is basically melt-down:rofl:

(2)The PLA soldiers with red-cross tag are there to resuce indians and the indians are so scared of PLA, such that the some of the indians jump into cold water even when they saw red-cross soldier ask them to come back:rofl:, that's why even after 8 hours PLA only manage to resuce 50 or so indian "soldiers".

(3) Most of the resuced indian "soldiers" are detained briefly then released.

(4) The situation is so fucking embrassing such that according to the PLA soldiers decribed the reactions that the indians who saw PLA there is even worse than the reaction some criminals who saw they are encircled by SWAT or chicken saw wolf.:rofl:

(5) The best part of this is: ALL THIS IS ON RECORD, WITH VIDEO ANS PICTURES, and the PLA can release all these stuff if Indian jumps enough high:rofl:

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2629073&extra=page=1
if that were true. my 2-cent advice to the indian posters is to be still until things become clear...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom