What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Where is the figures of 43 dead or critically injured by Chinese media, and remember i don't believes in tweet or something, troll post the links/sources
It was a tweet by editor of global times

mmm... yeah... by insulting men in uniform... totally buy that...
You guys asked for it ,find a post me insulting the fallen PA soldier.you can check my post in that thread I don't insult the fallen soldier I was insulting the guys mindset I was quoting

It was a tweet by editor of global times
And earlier reports by global times said that Chinese has no Indian POWS ad now what is the thread of this, and now tell me what is the global times credibility is now???

You guys asked for it ,find a post me insulting the fallen PA soldier.you can check my post in that thread I don't insult the fallen soldier I was insulting the guys mindset I was quoting

hmmm found it! on this thread, post #22. If you truly had that principle you would reply by doing exactly that, so...

There is a saying in the subcontinent: "Silence is acceptance".

A simple "No" from your official would be enough. But your official is accepting casualties but refusing to give the numbers, hallmark of too much inner bleeding.

China just released 10 Indian captured soldiers, LOL at 43 chinese death. Foreign media when they quote numbers, they always say "according to unconfirmed Indian media, china lost 43 soldiers". Wechat circulated there are only 5 chinese death.

The Telegraph is reporting Indian fatalities could be as high as 40.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ten-captured-indian-soldiers-released-111048625.html

The Indian Army has officially declared that 20 Indian soldiers were killed in clashes but on condition of anonymity, sources told the Telegraph this figure was 23, as three bodies were unidentifiable due to the injuries inflicted by the Chinese weapons.

The Deccan Chronicle quoted intelligence sources today, saying the actual number of fatalities on the Indian side is as high as 40, as bodies fell in the Galwan River or are buried in deep snow on the mountainside.

China just released 10 Indian captured soldiers, LOL at 43 chinese death. Foreign media when they quote numbers, they always say "according to unconfirmed Indian media, china lost 43 soldiers". Wechat circulated there are only 5 chinese death.
5 deaths also came from the initial India media, the Chinese reporter citied that source stupidly, some more humiliated story has been circulated and all recorded on camera/photo, if their army or government decides to talks crap, it will revealed.

5 deaths also came from the initial India media, the Chinese reporter citied that source stupidly, some more humiliated story has been circulated and all recorded on camera/photo, if their army or government decides to talks crap, it will revealed.
It seems it wasn't even a fight, they collapsed.

More details about the ecounter has surfaced from Chinese social networks, videos and pictures will be avaible

It seems that the Indians are even more pathetic than I expected:

(1)The so-called 8 hours fight is actually something like ~10 min fight plus 7hour and 50 mins PLA search&rescue mission, after the commander get killed by PLA, the indian troop is basically melt-down:rofl:

(2)The PLA soldiers with red-cross tag are there to resuce indians and the indians are so scared of PLA, such that the some of the indians jump into cold water even when they saw red-cross soldier ask them to come back:rofl:, that's why even after 8 hours PLA only manage to resuce 50 or so indian "soldiers".

(3) Most of the resuced indian "soldiers" are detained briefly then released.

(4) The situation is so fucking embrassing such that according to the PLA soldiers decribed the reactions that the indians who saw PLA there is even worse than the reaction some criminals who saw they are encircled by SWAT or chicken saw wolf.:rofl:

(5) The best part of this is: ALL THIS IS ON RECORD, WITH VIDEO ANS PICTURES, and the PLA can release all these stuff if Indian jumps enough high:rofl:

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2629073&extra=page=1

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom