What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I believe what happened is this:

About 24 hours ago, Indians crossed the LAC at night and attacked small Chinese unit.

PLA reinforcements came and attacked the Indians, inflicting heavy casualties including killing the colonel.

The entire Indian company was wiped out. The Indians had no idea what happened until the morning (around 16 hours ago). When they got a phone call from the Chinese saying "come collect your bodies" they escalated.

There was an artillery exchange about 8 hours ago. This was when the news about the dead colonel was released.

More and more Indians will be reported dead within the next few hours or days. The artillery exchanges will continue.
:china::china::china::china::china::china:

Why are Indians harping on 43 casualties? Is it to quell the ill feelings because casualties do not imply dead... Injured are part of casualties. 20 dead confirmed on the Indian side and 43 casualties don't mean 43 dead.. For 20 soldiers to die there has to be a sizeable group that went to confront the Chinese.. So how many casualties did India suffer?

Now the 39 captured and 140+ injured on indian side seems more realistic.

Someone released a figure of 200+ Indian troops killed. With every passing hour this appears to be more true but ill hold my breathe until officially confirmed!

They should be scared shitless.
More than 20 killed without firing anything. Imagine when the dragon opens its mouth and start spewing fire.
Dozers were used and the deaths are likely result of falling boulders and crushing under dozers. This is certainly not confirmed but the death toll of this magnitude is unlikely using sticks and rods.

add india on Mars too next year.

White servents as well.

Your Modi is too dumb to trust Americans. Now enjoy two front war.

Americans are meeting in hawaii with chinese. americans are famous for making back door deals. india will learn it in hard way.

Why do you think Americans encouraged India?

Modi govt has improved road infrastructure all across India. It improved road infrastructure in the border areas as well. Chinese did not like it. They came and sat in disputed territories......and this lead to stand-off.

How / where Americans are involved? This is between India + China.

My understanding is - for many years, India is careful to not to escalate with China. Modi has spent enormous effort to improve relations with China. That effort came to a naught.

here are gifts of two front wars . india was asking these gifts since long time

indian-army1662020m.jpg

Show me posting this particular tweet twice!! I posted another tweet from the same guy earlier :omghaha:

Yo ban this rat too this is like the 4-5 time he keeps re-hashing his bullshit. We already dealt with the goal times editor. Please mod this guy he is inflating the thread with useless comments.

Back
Top Bottom