What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Americans to Mikheil Saakashvili:
Georgia, my pawn. You have my back, go bite Russia.
MikhailSaakashvili_%26_GeorgeWBush_-_FreedomSquare_Tbilisi_-_2005May10.jpg

Americans:
Fight with Russia for Georgia, you nuts?
20041120-6_putinpowell-515h.jpg

Mikheil Saakashvili:
Fcuk, I was sold by Americans. Now I find new home in Ukraine.
_83319956_6f7e1d1f-6fe4-4924-a4f5-eab3e4a3b861.jpg

Americans to Modi:
Modi my pawn, go bite Pakistan and China. You have my back.
Modi:
Yes, sir. I have 56 inch chest. I can fight 2.5 front war, take both Pakistan and China.

Modi:
Things not going well, where are Americans?

Chinese and American in Hawaii:
Now we can talk about how much India can be sold this time. Higher than Georgia I suppose.
f7DQoGsytlbV9idM4LXnkdoTg_ID_oCS4-CePvA9cNvkzLbfLAK-Zo_wSovwQM-HxrgmUg50YPzCz_K1lKanIYNBLqOtQn96z1bIY89JHoSSepclc_RnlsFgjnLEW3ey

Pompeo to Meet His Chinese Counterpart in Hawaii for Talks

People are fucking stupid and people don't know how the world works. What really moves and what mechanism it is. Same applies to Striver who says "Global alliance against China don't forget!" Who? Just Australia after Modi gave fellatio and USA who hates China. And their hostage nations who cannot say or act otherwise even sometimes they try and maintain decent relations with us.

Initially, I misread the quote by the global times editor and that is why I made that comment. He clearly is saying that Indians have suffered hugely and that the Chinese Army is not releasing its casualties because of goodwill for the Indian people's sentiments.

This guy also the exact post before this reveals all. Truly Indians seem not to understand between the lines and subtext. He reveals why he says this in the post below it. So fucking easy and simple. Seems like they used machine guns or cannons. India has no cannons to fire and if they are in range, before any movement, all destroyed by our cannons rockets and drones strikes. So probably not this. What is it? Still a mystery. Can sharp sticks create this much damage with this many people? Maybe. But I wonder if it is India sneaking attack in night with just sticks and then Chinese respond with machine gun.

what happen to republic tv and that guy shouting all the day ?:lol:
Was having a meltdown at one point asking some chinese guest "you were supposed to deescalate", oh and they already have a new twitter trend , so things are looking good by their standards i guess

You mean - give away the mountain peaks?? may not happen.

Herez my predictions:
a) India will de-escalate, but will not capitulate.
b) India will massively invest in infrastructure around borders.
c) India will start building massive military industrial complex.
d) China has lost 5g market in India.
e) China will loose it's ability to invest in strategic sectors of India.
f) India will move closer to USA + Japan.
g) My hope - India cancel S-400 and purchase THAAD + F-35.
h) China will not be trusted in India again. China just recalled the 1962 war for Indians.

Of course - all these depend on India achieving 8% GDP growth rate. Economy is the most critical for India.
add india on Mars too next year.

White servents as well.

Your Modi is too dumb to trust Americans. Now enjoy two front war.

Americans are meeting in hawaii with chinese. americans are famous for making back door deals. india will learn it in hard way.

the world especially our region are more active now regarding kashmir.

Let's see what happens after Pakistan wisks away Kashmir from Indian hands. How quick KSA and UAE will be to start their own actions against India.

When India was making money for them, they were ok to backstab Pakistan. Sadly Iranian leadership too. However we know masses of Iranian and Arab brothers are with us.

We thank all Muslim brothers, it is time to end the oppression of Kashmiris.

Yikes, what happened? All from karate and fist fighting?
I believe what happened is this:

About 24 hours ago, Indians crossed the LAC at night and attacked small Chinese unit.

PLA reinforcements came and attacked the Indians, inflicting heavy casualties including killing the colonel.

The entire Indian company was wiped out. The Indians had no idea what happened until the morning (around 16 hours ago). When they got a phone call from the Chinese saying "come collect your bodies" they escalated.

There was an artillery exchange about 8 hours ago. This was when the news about the dead colonel was released.

More and more Indians will be reported dead within the next few hours or days. The artillery exchanges will continue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom