What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Was there exchange of fire/artillery strikes? When I saw news of wrestling on border between Indian and Chinese soldiers I thought it was funny and would remain friendly ordeal. Then this happened and doesn't seem so funny anymore.

Initially, I misread the quote by the global times editor and that is why I made that comment. He clearly is saying that Indians have suffered hugely and that the Chinese Army is not releasing its casualties because of goodwill for the Indian people's sentiments.

Again like I said prior Beijing out of "goodwill" is probably waiting for a planeload of Indian "diplomats" and "head honcho defense" officials to come and settle through "backroom deals" and for Indian Media to fine tune news fit for domestic consumption
Yikes, what happened? All from karate and fist fighting?

Anything could lead to a "spark"

@RB200 Last year Indians attacked Shia madarris in Kashmir and ripped/desecrated Quran e Pak. They burned the walls of the building and broke decorations.

They have been doing this thing to all Muslim (Sunni, Shia, Ahle Hadees) places of worship in Kashmir for years. It is collective punishment against Kashmiris as a whole.

Allah swt la'nat has fallen on their heads.

Incorrect: gagging order was in place a week ago from Delhi to restrict media questions regarding Ladakh developments.

Indians like you have fallen for their own propaganda. Modi and Yogi laugh at you "democracy believers" behind your back.

Lol. Do you think gagging order will stop us questioning our govt or military? We won't "disappear".
This incident happened after an agreement was reached.

@RB200 Last year Indians attacked Shia madarris in Kashmir and ripped/desecrated Quran e Pak. They burned the walls of the building and broke decorations.

They have been doing this thing to all Muslim (Sunni, Shia, Ahle Hadees) places of worship in Kashmir for years. It is collective punishment against Kashmiris as a whole.
the world especially our region are more active now regarding kashmir.

More casualties reports are expected..

Highly Tense situations at both sides...

Indian sides -20 plus and Chinese 40 plus

ABP news breaking through ANI that latest casualties figure is 20 for Indian soldiers.

The count would rise, there are many seriously injured soldiers.

upload_2020-6-16_17-45-28.png

At least 20 Army soldiers killed in violent face-off in Galwan Valley

Read more At:
https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...lent-face-off-in-galwan-valley20200616215504/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom