What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Ban this ******. I am tired of his repetitive posts... He is like a broken record.
@Bagheera one more time spamming and you will be handed with an infraction. Please keep the discussion productive.. thanks.

To everyone.. please don't give a reason to others to report your posts. Strictly follow the forum rules while making your points clear. Thanks.

BREAKING: 34 Indian Soldiers killed.

London's Telegraph Reports, not only India's one Colonel and two soldiers are dead, 34 Indian soldiers are missing in action in the face off with China. 20 has been confirmed rest are missing.

I believe what happened is this:

About 24 hours ago, Indians crossed the LAC at night and attacked small Chinese unit.

PLA reinforcements came and attacked the Indians, inflicting heavy casualties including killing the colonel.

The entire Indian company was wiped out. The Indians had no idea what happened until the morning (around 16 hours ago). When they got a phone call from the Chinese saying "come collect your bodies" they escalated.

There was an artillery exchange about 8 hours ago. This was when the news about the dead colonel was released.

More and more Indians will be reported dead within the next few hours or days. The artillery exchanges will continue.

So this basically means expect more casualties as neither side will back down now, Pakistan must be on standby for any misadventure from Hindutva brigade for any misadventure to settle scores with China.

Dozers were used and the deaths are likely result of falling boulders and crushing under dozers. This is certainly not confirmed but the death toll of this magnitude is unlikely using sticks and rods.
Or maybe they just used their claws, to rip the poor Indians apart.

This so-called global times chief editor is a famous clown here in China. What he says means nothing...
This is what this guy looks like:
Hu Xijin
10055361_836577.png

timg

Our propaganda department has all sorts of clowns like him. Waste tax payers's money. We do not receive a cent but can do a better job than these idiots.

BTW, 'casualty' can also mean someone get injured.

This dude is a retard and his accent is very annoying. He is another example of China's complete failure in soft power projection. LMAO I can't even bear listening to his ugly face and whiny accent for 30 seconds.

Dozers were used and the deaths are likely result of falling boulders and crushing under dozers. This is certainly not confirmed but the death toll of this magnitude is unlikely using sticks and rods.
in that case it's a blood bath, i wonder if all the bodies have been handed over to India?
really poor BDA on Indian Military's side....
and once again it shows that how weak Indian Military's InfoWar strategy is. @PanzerKiel whats your opinion on Battle Damage Assessment, was IA able to do it ?

only good in running disinformation war campaigns in peace times against other countries but when needed most, it all fails

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom