What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

If the casualties are 20+ or 30+ then it's not mere hand fighting. I think Indians did something, like a quick operation or something like that and in process got the unexpected stern response from China.

This must have been a big grand operation from the Indians to take back some land from Chinese but in the end Indians took too many casualties hence had to retreat, but will be interesting to hear what transpires later

If the casualties are 20+ or 30+ then it's not mere hand fighting. I think Indians did something, like a quick operation or something like that and in process got the unexpected stern response from China.

Some Indian soldiers have died from bullet injuries. So it is not hand fights any longer. Chinese have raised the bar and Indians are lost on how to react.

COPIED !!!

Received this message from a very senior official in forces. I pray to God that the milieu out there is pacified at the earliest.

#ChinaIndiaFaceoff

Eao8m3AXgAEppn6

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom